Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership position in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with the product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye toward growth initiatives and product adoption
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven 3+ years of B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership of marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
About TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.✨
You can read about us here - bit.ly/3wkvO5V
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail on our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family. ****
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for working anywhere, irrespective of your role at Tartan.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
We are not rigid. If you are a hard worker and are willing to learn, we'd love to hear from you.
If there isn’t an open position for you, don’t worry!
You can e-mail us at [email protected] and let us know how you can help grow and build Tartan in your way, and why you would be a great addition to our team.
💥 Where will you spend your time?
- Interfacing with the content team(social media, blogs, videos), our vendors and partners (agencies) and planning and executing the marketing plan as per strategy
- Work with the key stakeholders in Marketing&Growth, Product and tech teams to draft and execute distribution and conversion strategies
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide the best user experience at the first touch point for new users stumbling into DaoLens.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Ads, Twitter promotions, ProductHunt launches, LinkedIn promotions, and other social platforms.
- Track and maintain key opportunities across social and search for content promotion and audience targeting.
- Provide oversight and management across social media, blogs and YouTube for content calendar and publication
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Work in tandem with the sales team for outreach content and nurturing leads
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, identify new media buying opportunities and recommend new ways to reach the target audience.
- Experiment continuously on creatives & design to drive ROI.
- Have solid knowledge about social media publishing and listening tools, google analytics and other conversion metrics.
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- 2+ years of experience in managing marketing teams with a focus on digital
- Exposure to the latest Web3 marketing avenues including in-person event participation for companies in early stages is a huge plus.
- Experience in working with content teams understands content optimisation around different platforms-both social and long-form
- Experience with Hubspot and Clevertap will be a plus.
- Experience with programmatic platforms (Google, Adobe, Criteo, etc.) will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional demeanour including dependability, flexibility, willingness to learn, and problem-solving skills.
- A proven track record of building a reputable brand story from scratch is a major plus.
- A “self-starting” mentality is critical for success in this role.
👀 What process do we follow?
- The whole process is designed so that it can wrap within 2 weeks
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through this link. All we ask for is a Resume and a couple of lines around the motivation for the position you are applying for. Anything additional is welcome but not mandatory.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with the next steps if any or otherwise within 96 working hours.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (45mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. In Round two (60mins) we would dive deeper into your prior experiences and brainstorm how you would tackle hypothetical challenging scenarios around Marketing, Brand & Business.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet other colleagues on the team with who you would be working. Here, you could discuss things you might be interested in given this is a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will pop a bottle of champagne.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
We are looking for an Marketing Professional with 3 years’ of experience in managing Marketing Communications, Branding, PR, Events and Digital Marketing charter for B2B Tech brands in India and International markets (preferably from a Fintech background). The role entails taking complete ownership of Marketing strategy, Brand strategy, Media relations, Field Marketing and stitching the campaigns together with Digital, Creative and Content functions.
- Understanding of Industry Events management in International market. Identify participation opportunities for the brand, plan the entire event execution, maintain relations with organizers for ongoing opportunities – maximize brand visibility and ROI
- Experience in managing PR for a B2B Tech brand in International market (preferably fintech). Build and manage relationships with Media in International. Identify opportunities for visibility
- Conceptualize and manage end to end Brand / Marketing Campaigns and work with Creative, Content and Digital team members to roll-out and track campaigns
- Draft communication and positioning content for website, PPTs, brochures, EDMs, announcements etc, as well as content for industry events where the organization participates - – needs to be fully up to speed in terms of communication style for each type
- Craft effective messages for the Digital presence of the brand – social media posts, blogs, banner advertising, paid social etc.
- Hands-on experience on Content Creation and conversion of content into digital formats like Videos, Info-graphics etc. with the help of Creative team
- Conceptualize and execute social media campaigns aligned with the Brand positioning, that resonates with audiences
- Maintain Social Media calendar with fresh ideas and best practices to manage Brand Identity and improve Brand Perception digitally.
- Strong content creation skills for Sales Enablement assets, and Thought Leadership assets. Experience across the complete spectrum of Brand including PR, Events, Social, Content, Digital and relationships with B2B Tech Media in International will be preferred.
- Should be able to identify key and create communication for Media positioning accordingly.
- Have the technology appetite to understand how enterprise platforms and technology stacks work. Should be from IT Industry (preferably Fintech background).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
What is the role?
We are looking for a growth marketer who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple growth initiatives in marketing for international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, ORM, slack community for our users, sales enablement and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience that can span digital marketing, product marketing or growth marketing.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot CRM, Slack, ORM tools and Webflow.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
1. Ideation, planning and execution of content calendars for Insta, FB, Twitter and LinkedIn (to work design teams)
2. Write copies and captions for platforms. And work with the design team to execute creatives.
3. Responsible for the growth of each platform
c. Driving conversations
d. Traffic to the website from these social media channels
4. Use social media listening and analytics to understand areas of improvement and take necessary action on a weekly basis (also includes weekly reporting and suggestions). Provide insights to copy+design team in order to create innovative content
5. Assist in scheduling content on the platforms (as needed)
6. Ensure queries on social platforms are catered to always (to work with customer care/ORM)
7. Partnerships with brands/platforms to increase follower base and engagement for own platforms as needed
8. Plan and execute shoots for social media (still and reels)
1. Build an external community to support and enhance brand awareness metrics.
2. Work with internal and external teams to ensure that the content calendar is set and executed (for external community) in a timely manner.
1. Work with PR team to build brand awareness and salience
2. Ensure monthly dissemination of press releases and consequent coverage
3. Work with copy team to draft answers, articles, press releases for brand campaigns, launches et
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw3CESlyBV3e5AhTY9gc0TJb">bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw0wwEyOfmXGQG_L7seyZCsM">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw35G045vAhpIvsnm-xsPFs-">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating a marketing plan to drive growth & increase engagement, retention & revenue from users
2. Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
3. Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
4. Reducing churn and uninstalls of users from portal and app
5. Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
1. Prior experience working in a consumer or B2C business is a must.(In the education sector will be a plus)
2. Strong understanding of User funnel for acquisition & retention
3. Prior experience using Engagement & Analytics tools (such as Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Webengage etc)
4. Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns
5. A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
6. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
CTC - Upto 18 lac per annum, Market Competitive (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
● Follow industry trends locally & internationally
● Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
● Experience in customer support is a plus
● Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
● Proficiency in English
● Market knowledge
● Communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to build rapport
● Time management and planning skills
● Background in Engineering is a big plus
● MBA from a reputed college
BE + MBA
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process.
About the role:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year into vendor acquisition/alliances
• Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability
• Decision making skills
• Good in making presentations
• Language Required: English, Hindi & Regional language is mandatory
• Should be flexible for any 9 hour shift between 8 am to night 11 pm & 6 days
Working with 1 day rotational off
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for B2B Partnership & alliances across the city
• Able to implement different strategies for on-boarding new vendors across all the apartment category
• Holding in person meetings with the potential vendors and creating proposals for the same
• Setting up a reward platform via tie up with vendors
• Building good relationship with the new vendors
• Setting up a revenue model for vendor partnership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or any regional language.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Age Criteria : Till 32 Years
Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.