2-4 years of experience is a must
Should be hands on in all aspects of IT Recruitment (Sourcing, screening, coordinating, negotiation, on-boarding etc)
Searching for and Approaching Suitable Candidates.
Running Job Ads To Attract Applicants.
Managing the Interview, Assessment, and Shortlisting Processes.
Maintaining a Database.
Preferably from corporate hiring background.
Coaching and Mentoring Junior Recruiters.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Good team player.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
JD for HR Recruiter
- Partnering with client to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Forwarding screened profiles to client hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the clients
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Payment follow up with client after joining candidate
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive for Merito. Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team, consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Client onboarding and engagement.
Analyzing requirements and creating job descriptions.
Ensuring quality recruitment and selection within agreed TAT.
Individually contributing toward closing key executive search requirements
1-3 years of agency recruitment experience for Tech / Non-Tech / leadership roles.
Minimum 1 year experience with executive search
Hands-on experience with optimally utilizing ATS and other recruitment software.
Fixed Pay + Variables
What you will do:
- Sourcing profiles through the various medium like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social Media and Professional Network, etc.
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews.
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective.
- Taking References and building a long-term relationship with candidates.
- Coordinating with candidates and manager, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates.
- Following up with the manager to manage candidate feedback /selection.
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining.
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
What you need to have:
- Ideally, the candidate should be from the IT background, knows the basics latest IT technologies, programming languages.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience full recruitment cycle for for technical roles.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and candidate engagement skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment.
- Self motivated and confident
- Proactive with positive attitude
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Looking for Smart & Passionate Recruiter for our Organization for Corporate Hiring!!!
Qualification: Any Graduate or Pursuing Graduate.
Experience: Fresher -2 years
Walk in drive : Saturday 9.30 AM to 2.00 PM
Job Description: Role as Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling & routing End-to-End Recruitment from initiating the recruitment process to streamlining overall operations.
- Identify client needs on every requirement with quick response time.
- Understanding the skill set required by our Corporate clients.
- Sourcing potential candidate for required skill set through various Job Portals like naukri, LinkedIn, monster, times jobs etc., existing database, internal and external references.
- Conducting the preliminary interviews and briefing the candidates regarding the job profile, salary package and Organization, etc.
- Screening the candidates & forward their resumes for suitable positions based on the client’s requirements.
- Once shortlisted, scheduling the Interview, follow up and co-ordination towards clients.
- Handling on boarding process to ensure the joining formalities are carried out smoothly.
- Maintain candidate database and generate reports from time to time.
Designation: Technical Recruiter
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Duration : Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience of various job portal like Naukri.com, LinkedIn, Monster etc.
- Should have min 6 month - 5 yrs. of experience in in -house / international recruitment.
- Sound understanding of all technology like ROR, React JS, Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Android / Mobile development etc.
- Must be excellent in communication skills oral and written.
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required
● Prepare Job Descriptions
● Work on all open positions
● Learn Sourcing through Naukri
● Evaluate CVs for the role
● Conduct the telephonic interviews
● Conduct Candidate Assessments
● Coordinate Hiring Process for shortlisted candidates
● Coordinate the Offer to Joining process
● Arrange Campus Placement Drives
● Understand Staffing & Placement Agencies Onboarding
Greetings from AttratusIT
We are looking for Commission based sales Recruiter from India.
ATTRATUSIT provides IT staffing to fortune clients. We specialize in providing jobs and careers to the candidate and this also exists to solve the issues faced by the candidates in getting jobs. We offer flexible staffing solutions while continuously evaluating candidate and service quality and operational efficiency.
Currently, we are offering two programs for a candidate placement.
- Direct Placement
- Training & Placement
In the Direct Placement Program, we place candidates on the open position of the direct client. We do the technical evaluation of the candidate before selecting them for the direct placement just to make sure our clients get technically sound candidates.
In the training and placement program, we give training to the candidates in different technologies such as – JAVA, AWS, PYTHON, AI& MACHINE LEARNING, and DATA SCIENCE. Then we place them on the client's open job requirements.
We want salespeople who can sell these programs to candidates and convince them of the registration.
- You are required to engage the candidate for registration.
- You will differentiate the resumes between both programs.
- You will give a proper understanding of both the programs to the candidates.
- You will manage the flow of candidates like scheduling, interacting, following up with the candidates.
- You are required to work on a commission basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The person should have experience in the recruitment industry
- Good communication skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Proficiency in the understanding of the recruitment cycle.
- The person should take care of quality as well as quantity as and when required.
- The candidate must be target-oriented.
- Ability to identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Good negotiation skills are required to discuss the pay and close offers.
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- He/ She should have a Laptop/ PC, Mobile Phone, and Internet