Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
Role - Manager - Social Media & Copy
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy in sync with brand philosophy
- Should be adept at ideation, strategy and copywriting for social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of YouTube channels and ability to create content for the same (along with team members). Good to have: script writing
- Aware of social media analytics that can be optimized to create a data driven social media strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the social media and YouTube channels content calendars are followed
- Guide team members for timely execution and reporting
- Should be creative and have a strong sense of design aesthetics
- In sync with social media trends and ability to transform them into actionable for the brand
- Impeccable English creative writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about growing brands on digital.
- 3-4 years experience in social media
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Copy Writing preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copy writing for social media channels.
- Good to have: Script writing skills
- Previous experience in advertising agencies and D2C companies preferred
- History of successfully growing Instagram channel for a brand
Internship Duration - 6 months
Stipend- 5000 INR per month
Desired Candidate Profile
Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills & most importantly a flair for writing.
Should be able to do research using multiple sources.
Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent writing skills with good vocabulary and grammar.
- Must adhere to deadlines.
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
Content Research & Creation
- Educational Content Writer – experienced in creating ‘engaging’ content
- Online Research on a subject –
- Augmenting existing content
- Discovering & Validating ‘open’ Resources
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Good User level Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to discover and learn new subjects
- Fire, EMS, First Responder related content
- Tools for Creating Video Courses
- Contentwriting for a Knowledgebase
- Create the content for the Subject matter
- Curriculum, Content, Standards, Testing
- (We provide the guidance and background material)
- Research the Subject Matter
- WriteStudent-directed content
- WriteInstructor related content
- Writecontent for text to speech
- Use text to speech and AI Video-based avatars
- Prepare PowerPoints using existing Templates
- Write tests for the content
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
- Take full ownership for creation and ongoing maintenance of the End User Manual for Corridor Platforms software.
- The content writer will need to work closely with the Head of Products and developers to document the functional use of platform capabilities from an end user perspective. Updates to the End User Manual are done at every major product release.
- On an ongoing basis, it will be the responsibility of the content writer to keep the End User Manual in-sync with platform capabilities as it evolves across releases.
- As a secondary responsibility based on bandwidth, the content writer will also help in development of professional marketing materials, social media content (blogs, website content as example) and support online branding of the firm.
- 2-5 yrs experience in content development
- Proven record of best-in-class writing skills demonstrated in a professional portfolio with impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in style and expressions of writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work collaborate with multiple stakeholders across tech, product managers and data scientists.
- Strong ability to structure concepts and articulate them in well designed and logically flowing blocks of documentation which includes text, images and videos (as necessary).
- Strict adherence to the style guides of Corridor Platforms and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, reasonable familiarity with Markdown text and development environments like Visual Studio as well as desktop publishing tools. Familiarity with using Google G suite and Microsoft Office 365 Solution suite would also be highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or technical writing would be preferred but not necessary
- Lastly, we are looking for intellectually curious people who care about technology products and are willing to learn everyday in a dynamic startup setting!
This is for a project that aims to simplify blockchain and cryptocurrency news, concepts, and research/white papers.
- Significant completed projects under blockchain space for content with expertise in the same
- Apply with portfolio links for us to check or ensure your resumes have samples available
- Please note, this is a freelance opportunity and NOT full-time
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer (Blogs).
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?-3+years of work experience in writing blogs
-Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
-Experience in creating long-form content
-Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website-Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Content Writing Job
Work from Home
Content Writing work from home Job. Write Content on Latest Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips.
Job Description :
Writing Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips contents for websites in a given Format.
Write 400 Articles in a Month or 15 articles a day. Which Get Published Successfully.
Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
Researching and writing meaningful and engaging content. You can Take a Reference from Here on how to write in a proper way.
Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Most Important: Avoiding plagiarism/copyright infringement. You can check here before Sending for Approval.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
Are available for a full time (in-office) internship
Have relevant skills and interests
Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Skill(s) required :
Content Writing Skills
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Other requirements :
Knowledge of Google Keywords Planner or similar tools
Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
Impeccable spelling and grammar
A deep understanding of consumer and what motivates them online
Great research, organizational, and learning skills, and able to measure web traffic to content
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Familiarity with keywords placement, conduct keywords research and use SEO guidelines to point