For this post we're looking at someone who has a good command over their communication skills in Hindi English and Marathi.
The candidate will be reaching out to potential clients and get them converted by building a rapport.
This will be a desk role.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Design Karigiri
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.
Ekaant is a workplace mental health & people development platform that empowers leaders over employee well-being & professional development and drives better decision-making. It uncovers an organization's daily burnout risk, engagement, and turnover risk, as well as company issues and true employee sentiment.
Our platform empowers employees to proactively look after their mental well-being, while giving managers insight into the mental health of their people, enabling them to drive cultural change.
We are building a full-stack enterprise solution to transform performance and growth for people, teams, and organizations where it matters most - proactive mental health, career, and leadership development, and inclusion and belonging.
1. Work on rigorous prospecting and researching to generate qualified opportunities
2. Develop a customer-centric approach to identifying, engaging, and qualifying leads
3. Support our team of account executives throughout the sales cycle to take a client from prospecting to close
4. Identify new prospects in the market and build relationships with HRs as an expert on employee benefits
5. Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
6. Identify inefficiencies and pain points for prospects and clearly communicate how Ekaant can support them
7. Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Ekaant
Who can apply:
1. High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
2. Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills
3. A high degree of coachability and great listening skills
4. The desire to grow as a leader in a fast-growing technology company
- Maintain the database of candidates along with all follow-ups related information.
- Posting vacancies on portals.
- Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds Responsible for negotiation, paperwork validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities, background checks, references, coordination with internal accounting team and for timesheets, etc.
- Ensure the target is met in terms of required submittals daily as well as required number of placements.
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN).
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us.
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire a new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants daily and update about submissions and interviews.
Required Candidate profile:
- Any graduate can apply (BBA/BCOM will be preferable)
- Good Communications Mandate.
- Freshers and Experienced (Min 6 months relevant experience)
- 3rd Floor Vicenza House, Friends Society, Opp. C H Jewellers, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
- US Shift (Mon-Fri)
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will drive end-to-end sales in our overseas education loans vertical, reporting directly to the COO.
What you will do:
- Engaging with and monitoring the performance of the sales team
- Engaging with lending partners to identify roadblocks and resolving them
- Reviewing sales staffs’ performance through reports and other interactions, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations and complaints
- Presenting regular updates to COO
What you need to have:
- Should have experience in loan sales management.
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus.
- They should be comfortable making sense of reports, and using them to drive business outcomes.
- This is a result-oriented position, which requires a candidate with result-focus and a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and problem-solving ability are a must
- Acquiring a deep understanding of our tech product, CKKA Lite.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Create frequent reviews and reports of sales
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Inbound/Outbound Calls II Good Communication
- Inform Customers about the Company's Products/Services and Offers
- Manage Inbound/ Outbound Customer calls in a Timely Manner
- Generate Leads That Develop Into New Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs and Convince the Customer to Buy the Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product/Service Knowledge and Clarify Information Wherever Required
Kwanzoo is a B2B SaaS company that provides an Account-based Go-to-Market (GTM) platform and solutions to mid-to-large, global, B2B enterprises and high growth B2B SaaS startups. Some of our customers include large enterprises and mid-market companies such as Avalara, HCL, and Treasure Data, B2B SaaS Unicorns such as Blend and Highradius, and high growth B2B SaaS Startups including LevelOps, Solvvy, Unravel Data and Contrast Security.
We are looking for dynamic Inside Sales / Sales Development Representative(s) to contribute to our growth. These team members will play a critical role in expanding our presence across global markets, including the United States,UK, EU and APAC regions, by converting prospects into Qualified Sales opportunities.
The role is ideal for someone who has a knack for Sales, and wants to build a career in B2B enterprise software sales. We would ideally like to see some experience working with a B2B sales team, and demonstrated prospecting and organizational skills, with a sense of key metrics for success as an SDR.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold marketing and sales solutions, and can creatively consult with clients to convince them of the value we provide.
Qualifications/What we are looking for….
- 2+ years of inside sales/ IT experience in prospecting / calling in the International Market (US/Europe/Australia) is preferred.
- Bright entry-level candidates with less work experience will also be considered, provided they meet other qualifications listed below.
- Must be a Graduate (bachelor’s degree) with no gap year
- Experience in using Microsoft tools(doc, excel, ppt etc.)
- Highly ambitious, energetic and organized in their work
- Strong spoken and written English language communication skills
- Spoken English easy to understand for overseas prospects (USA/Europe)
- Should be comfortable working across different time zones
- Self-starter, with ability to work with new tools and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (SFDC) a plus
- Experience in IT - Inside Sales is a plus
Academic Qualification: Any graduation with Bachelor’s degree
(Completed on or before June 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day sales activity management using Salesforce CRM (SFDC)
- Understand Kwanzoo offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
- Validate and manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
- Follow-up on incoming leads through form fills or hot leads from marketing email engagement to qualify prospects
- Proactive outreach to prospects via outbound emails and phone calls
- Implement effective multi-touch sales cadences of email/call/social outreach
- Create personalized emails to engage target accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Work closely with Sales Manager and drive engagement with individual buyers and buying groups at key Accounts
- Strive to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
- Detailed documentation within SFDC
Note: Your work schedule will be a blend of daytime and late evening hours IST. You are expected to perform account research work during daytime hours IST, and outbound calling in the late evening hours IST to reach prospects in USA across time zones (Pacific, Central, Eastern) and other global geos
Location of Role : Remote work / work from anywhere in India for now
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: India –Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” industry focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings.
About the Role
SaaS Labs is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join its Sales Development team. You will play a key role in driving new business by qualifying inbound leads and supporting various marketing-led campaigns.
You will report to the Sales Lead, however, feedback and coordination of resources with the sales and direct marketing teams are vital to success in this area. You will also provide support to the sales and the marketing teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads
- Respond to product queries on the chat channel
- Schedule demos between AEs and qualified prospects
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing-led campaigns and events
- Cold calling efforts may be required to execute specific outbound campaigns
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in the CRM
- 1-2years’ experience in Lead Generation or Inside Sales at a SAAS company
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or any other CRM
- Phone and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Experience working in global markets (US, UK & EMEA, ANZ & APAC) is a plus
- Experience with cold calling is a plus