1. Creating content (weekly once) - based on keyword research (300 words) along with a Canva-generated infographic
2. Scheduling the normal posts on socials
3. Posting quotes, business polls, and the news may be on Twitter and LinkedIn (thrice a day)
4. Posting stories on Instagram (thrice a day)
5. Researching, idea generation, etc.
Note: Knowledge of WordPress to edit blogs is an add-on but not mandatory. (Will be trained if not experienced on this)
OZiva is India's leading clean label active nutrition brand, combining modern science & ancient Ayurveda.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD, and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help
people lead a healthier & better lifestyle.
Manager - Performance Marketing
● Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Facebook marketing & other online marketing Platforms
● Keyword Research & Monitoring
● Writing Ad copy/description
● Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
● Must be proficient in the English Language
● Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order
to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
● Compile data across several platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights,
optimizations and future strategy development
● Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising
● Running Email/SMS Campaigns
● Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing,
campaign creation and optimization
● Coordinate with Ad Agencies & take regular updates
● Coordinate with content team to get the required creatives
● Coordinate with production team to ensure inventory is in place before running campaigns
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, forums and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Grow business month on month - Identify and map prospective clients, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly and negotiating the terms of agreement.
- Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
- Primary responsibility will be to understand client requirements & on-board quality Affiliates / Publishers / Ad networks to deliver required quality & numbers through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Media buying (both mobile and PC web traffic of CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI, CPS, CPT, CPR, CPV, CPA traffic.
- Close coordination with BD & Client Servicing Team.
- Negotiate and manage commission structures for affiliates
- Thorough knowledge of attribution platforms Appsflyer, Branch, Singular, Adjust, Kochava etc.
- Troubleshooting tracking issues at publisher end. Ensure timely resolution of publisher queries through proper escalation.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues. Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Allocate targets to affiliates and ensure that targets for the respective campaigns are met within specified timelines.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Interacting with advertisers along with the demand team to understand campaign performance & to further optimize campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-6 years professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Working knowledge of HasOffers, Affise, Trackier, and other Tracking Platforms.
- Bachelors or above from an accredited university or college
- Candidates should have very good connection with Affiliates / Publishers / Ad networks.
- Core Affiliate Industry/Performance Marketing Experience.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Team management skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Thorough understanding of the types of fraud in Web or Mobile.
- Must have existing relationship with wide array of Affiliates / Publishers / Ad Networks.
- Strong understanding of attribution mechanisms, cookies, pixels, tracking platforms & MMPs
- Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. *Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
- Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment
- Dress - We aren’t buttoned down. Wear anything you’re comfortable in. Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work
- Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you’ll find plenty of people to play with
- TGIF - We’ll find something to do at the end of each week.
- Work hard, party harder!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Digital Lead
- Lead- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst/Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Success Manager
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR FRESHERS! SEPARATE POSTINGS SHALL BE MADE FOR THE SAME
Questionnaire for DM Hiring
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin
Social Media Writer and Content Manager
Job Requirements :
1) Prior Experience as a Social Media Manager (With a Focus on Youtube)
2) Experience with Google, Facebook and Youtube Ads
3) Experience writing social media posts, captions
4) Familiarity with Search Engine optimization (SEO)
5) Experience working with Mail Chimp is desired, but not mandatory
6) Awareness with social media trends
7) Creativity and Immersion in Social Media
8) Analytical Aptitude
9) Excellent writing and language skills
10) Proficiency in Hindi and English
11) Proofreading and Editing Skills
Job Responsibilities : The candidate would be responsible for
1) Crafting Social Media Strategy and setting clear objectives for promotion, engagement, conversion of target audience.
2) Managing client's social media assets.( Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, Print and Digital Marketing)
3) Content Management
4) Curating Weekly and Fortnightly Social Media Campaigns and overseeing their execution (Images/Video/Podcasts/Blog Posts/Snippets/One Liners/Newsletters)
5) Collating Social Media Analytics and generating insights for building online brand awareness and reputation
6) Creating and implementing fortnightly and monthly Content editorial calendars to manage content
7) Implement a publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
8) Working with Design Team for creating Social Media Posts
9) Managing and reviewing comments and feedback section
10) Online Reputation Management (ORM) and establishing brand loyalty in the online and offline community.
11) Determining KPI for audience engagement by capturing relevant performance metrics
12) Compiling reports showcasing ROI and tweaking strategy if needed.
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any field.
Software : Microsoft Office Suite / Hootsuite
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings