- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 1 year of work experience, preferable fin-tech background
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
About the Role:
We're looking to expand our Marketing team with a Creative Content Writer who's able and willing to build the Workex brand with us. This nature of the role mostly tends to be of a team contributor where he/she will ideate, plan and create content that enhances the name and image of the brand.
They are expected to perform to the best of their abilities and should always strive to impart a terrific experience to all our customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product in order to create original and relevant content.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to illustrate our content
- Developing engaging content for our product’s Platforms (App and Website) communicable through
- Push & Rich Notifications
- UX Writing
- WhatsApp & SMS
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Blogs, Quora & Social Media
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Creating compelling copies that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for all advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Tech & Product team
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- A minimum of 1 Year Experience in Content & Copywriting.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent writing, editing & communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of SEO & SEO-seeded content
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple projects concurrently.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Content Writer, preferably a medical professional who has a passion for writing or a writer who found niche in healthcare industry, to create, edit and maintain high quality edit technical and marketing documents for internal and external use.
In this role, you will research, organize, write, and edit health Insurance related medical policies, technical and marketing & sales-related contents, as required.
As a Product Marketing Content Writer:
- Create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness.
- Write storyboard and script content for digital and print channels for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, standards, and documentation to unify communications.
- Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
- Proactively and strategically plan content to achieve business goals and user needs.
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Serve as writing consultant to other business segments as needed.
As a Technical Writer:
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Medical and Healthcare industry to summarize policy information into simple, polished, and engaging content for internal and external users.
- Write health insurance and medical related content that meets the business needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed repositories of appropriate reference materials in healthcare policies.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and requirements documents and translate technical data into user-focused language.
- Gather information through research, subject matter experts and by reviewing technical requirements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for summarizations and improvement.
- Establish standards and protocols with team members for project documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit internal operational procedures, and training manuals.
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
The candidate should have excellent communication and content writing skills, and must have good sense of product photography.
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Saas Experience is good to have.