Greetings from Raptor Supplies Pvt. Ltd.
Role- SEO Manager
Location: Mohan Co-Operative
- Implement and optimize the global SEO strategy and roadmap for Raptor Supplies.
- Collaborate with the marketing, technical, product, and content teams to align SEO efforts.
- Monitor key SEO KPIs and prepare regular performance reports.
- On-page, and off-page optimization.
- Identify and review technical SEO issues and provide recommendations for fixes.
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools, and platforms such as Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, etc.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the SEO department, providing a clear vision and objectives.
- Share SEO knowledge and recommendations with the stakeholders.
- Minimum of 7 years of proven and successful track record in an SEO role in fast-paced businesses or enterprises with large sets of landing pages.
- Thorough understanding of SEO techniques, tools, and digital channels, with a proactive approach to staying updated with the latest innovations.
- Analytical mindset with strong numerical aptitude.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical software such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and other common web analytics platforms.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Raptor Supplies
- Plan, monitor and execute organic Social media growth strategies on all relevant social media platforms for the company and its clients.
- Excellent and confident communicator to be able to understand and convey the strategies, and plan to the client and internal team.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Write content for marketing and website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Developing and optimizing quality paid advertising campaigns across various networks such as Google Ads & Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. TikTok & Snapchat Ads are a bonus.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing (Important)
- Fair understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of Internet and SAAS tools like Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc
- Exposure to SEO concepts
- Exposure to web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Backed by Sequoia Capital, http://www.lambdatest.com/">LambdaTest is the fastest growing cross-browser cloud platform and an online selenium grid that helps users to perform both manual and automated browser compatibility testing. LambdaTest is powering web testing teams for some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 130+ countries. We are looking for the brightest minds to join our team!
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing along with lead generation.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
As a Marketing Associate, you will lead and manage the day to day operations of the
marketing team at Cuddles Foundation with a vision to enlist new supporters for the mission and grow
existing relationships. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Lead.
→ You’ll manage the annual and monthly marketing calendar and scheduling of tasks
→ You’ll manage our campaigns and grow our engagement and reach strategically
through email, search and social media, taking full ownership of organisational
→ You’ll work closely with the social media team to plan the content calendar and
→ You’ll work closely with the digital team to update the blog and other dynamic
→ You’ll liaise with the creative team for campaigns and collaterals needed for
fundraising campaigns, events and programmes.
→ You’ll write communication briefs that are backed with content, research and insights
for the creative team to execute.
→ You’ll manage incoming media requests.
→ You’ll represent the organisation and team at industry events, fundraisers and press
Must Haves :
→ You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in communication or advertising or digital
→ You have 3-4 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role,
preferably in the e-commerce or digital space.
→ You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
→ You have proven success in executing digital marketing and communications
strategies and campaigns for consumer brands.
→ You’re up to date on consumer insights and trends.
→ You’re capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
→ You’re tech-savvy and have worked with applications like Mailchimp, Canva and
→ You’re open to traveling and commuting to field sites when needed.
You see the bigger picture.
You can think analytically and strategically. You're able to break a large project into bite-size
pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can
see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact.
You get things done.
You’re a great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with
different deadlines. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for
hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You love to identify
people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
You’re a stickler for organising things.
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details. You have an excellent project
management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
You're a communication ace.
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You
know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you're known for your
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment. You're excited to work
cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a
goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
Location : Mumbai/ Remote
Open to remote/hybrid working modes. You may need to come into the office for meetings
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day management of campaigns, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets.
- Conduct thorough keyword analysis by: creating keyword lists, analyzing search volume, and making recommendations.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- End to End campaign management & setup.
- Continual testing and optimization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in Google Campaigns.
- Relevant previous experience and success within a similar PPC or Digital Marketing focused role.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified.
- Current knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing software and tools.
- Strong analytical ability and experience to work with a variety of data sources.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Set up and run large scale PPC campaigns
- Optimize performance to increase reach, generate leads and transactions and reduce cost. (multiple optimizations in a day - if needed)
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Intra-team coordination to understand how the campaigns can yield more quality leads
- Certification is Google AdWords and Analytics is preferred
Experience:1-3 years of experience in;
- Planning, implementing, and reporting the performance of PPC campaigns for multiple clients
- Keyword research and analysis
- Media Planning
- Budget optimization
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Adwords (Display, Mobile App, Video) and Analytics
- Bing Editor
- Constant monitoring of the performance of multiple campaigns
- Attention to small details
- Updated on the latest trends on the above-mentioned platforms
- General Knowledge:
- Understanding of PPC Campaigns
- Understanding of advertising on Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.