- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Social Media Marketer for an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London. This is a remote opportunity.
You would be a great fit if you are naturally creative and enjoy the process of building and implementing growth channels for a startup. The role will have excellent growth prospects.
You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 2 - 4 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6.5LPA
About the client
The client is an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London with several decades of manufacturing experience. The company is spinning out a startup with its core team and is looking to hire an entrepreneurially minded social media marketing manager.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketer with an understanding of how to represent the product and the company in the digital world. You will need to be active on social media, create digital content, and run campaigns (with supervision).
- Create and update website content across homepage and category pages on a Shopify-run website.
- Monitor website SEO efficiency, performance and be creative in developing new growth mechanisms.
- Support executive team in the development of social media strategies.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and track omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement content marketing roadmap including email newsletters, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Assist with customer service managing incoming support tickets and responding (with supervision from the team).
- Assist with PR activities including influencer relationships, brand collaborations, and channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of prior experience with Social Media Marketing
- Prior experience with a media publisher or marketing agency (e.g. Vogue, Forbes, OnlyMuchLouder).
- Experience with the luxury sector (preferred).
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement. The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to optimize web pages using schema markups in search engine
- Deep understanding of technical SEO
- Carry out regular site audits and work with relevant stakeholders for optimizing the site
- Optimize all technical aspects of the website for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-actions (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration)
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting to monitor and communicate SEO performance
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes (and subsequent strategy updates) as needed
- Promote and foster analytical & technical skills for all team members
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 1+ years of technical SEO experience (in-house or agency)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with schema markups and rich snippets to improve ranks on search engines
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, Google’s PageSpeed Insights, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager
- Extensive experience (and proficiency) with Webmaster tools and Google Analytics
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
Are you passionate about helping people make smart financial decisions? Do you have excellent writing and research skills?
We’re looking for kick-ass, English speaking content writers to work with us at our offices in New Delhi who will help us create informative and engaging articles for our blog and newsletter.
We are looking for someone who:
- has literary experience writing about personal finance or technology;
- gives special attention to detail and is not only articulate but also follows the pillars of brevity;
- can understand complex or highly-technical topics and can distill it for the masses in a simple and engaging copy;
- has experience with other blogging platforms and a strong grasp of SEO;
- expert fluency - both with written and oral methods of communication - in English;
- uses fin-tech applications daily to manage their offline & online transactions; and
- has more than two debit cards, and one (or more) credit card(s).
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a good understanding of the Indian financial space - technical and theoretical - will make your job application shine even more brightly.
Along with your CV, please send us links to 2-3 published examples of your work.