- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
About the Role –
We operate in an industry where the need gap for quality upskilling education coupled with the convenience of online learning is a global problem. The international markets are waiting for a premier after-school learning solution for kids. BeyondSkool wants to leverage this opportunity and serve this market through the digital channel.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to lead Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook, Instagram, affiliate).
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has executed digital marketing campaigns for any of the new age online companies (preferably Edtech), has scale-up experience in the US market and comes with at least 3 years of experience in a middle management role. The role will give you the charge of overall campaign execution and also work on campaign strategy (working directly with the Chief Growth Officer and CEO). In a nutshell, we expect you to be executing our digital marketing initiatives while also being engrossed in the daily hustle that comes with a Series A start-up.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do
- Experience of having handled campaigns across key online platforms like Google, FB, Instagram, mobile marketing, affiliates, ad exchanges etc. (Fb, Instagram & Google to be strength areas, with at least exposure to affiliates) à especially in the US market
- Lead, strategize, create and execute campaigns as required (creative support will be provided)
- Ensure to achieve lead generation, CPL and other metric targets (KPIs)
- Generate regular reports, and dashboards on all possible measures/parameters on all campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google, Facebook advertising and analytics
- Clear experience in having managed the US markets for online customer acquisition
- Strong analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
What you will get
- Industry best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe
Preferred – Mumbai, open for a remote location for the right candidate
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee and execute on paid search (Google, Bing), SEO and other
paid digital channels. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, a focus on continuous
optimization, and reports to the Paid Search Manager. If you are a results-oriented digital marketing
expert who thrives on using data to make decisions that drive revenue, this may be the role for you.
• Day-to-day management of large-scale SEM campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign
planning, execution, budget management, performance analysis and campaign optimization.
• Focus on driving account optimization including improving the structure and targeting (geo,
demographic, day-parting, keyword, audience), ad copy testing, quality score improvement and
• Deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs, and ability to communicate results and key
learnings to senior management, cross-functional team, and other stakeholders.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of program progress and results, including key
milestones and metrics and meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep team
and customers informed.
• Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability through paid media. Bring leadership
with new growth ideas and drive the implementation to drive the business - including but not
limited to testing new tactics and approaches that will deliver order growth and cost-efficiency.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Manager and vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to
keep updated of product releases and new available features.
• Stay current on SEM and SEO strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword
• Monitor organic traffic, search results and keyword rankings and regularly conduct keyword
• Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our website content and conduct keyword
• Manage backlinks to build domain authority.
• 2+ years of experience managing large-scale paid marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Experience using bid management platforms and algorithms.
• Strong understanding and experience with tCPA, DDA, and capabilities of Google and Bing as it
relates to SEM and Shopping campaigns
• Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and analytical mind-set and superior
• Be self-motivated, able to initiate and execute on new ideas, employ senior leadership in your
ideas, and see projects through from start to finish.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; quantitative/business field (marketing,
math, statistics, economics, business administration, etc.) a plus.
• Bonus: experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Photoshop
At Wise, we are building the world's best online tutoring platform that companies teaching online can use to manage their online operations from scheduling demos to running classes for your learners. We have designed an extremely user friendly interface for your admins and instructors to set up your online academy within a matter of 5 minutes.
- We are a platform used for online tutoring by over 150,000 teachers to conduct live classes for over 2,500,000 learners
- Our platform has been tested at 500k DAUs and more than 2 billion+ minutes of live sessions have been conducted on the platform
- We have a customised and native Zoom integration (no redirection) for interactive live class experience
- We are building the world's first infrastructure layer for digital classrooms and have open APIs as well as a White-Label options to setup a native experience for your online teaching platform
What we need
A digital marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns. We are execution-focused and work would involve building things quickly & adapting based on market feedback. If you love designing marketing campaigns and want to expand and grow, we would like to talk to you.
What you will do
- Work directly with the founding team and drive key product decisions
- Define and establish marketing strategy with the copy team
- Analyze and take decisions on furthering marketing and creative strategy
- Independent player (We’re a team but, we want you to contradict us on the way)
- Social media and google ads skills
- Spreadsheets, or Airtable (Just give us numbers, or graphs, we love graphs)
- Creative and innovative
Good to have
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented mindset
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about everything
- Not looking for a full-time engagement
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but am willing to build it together with a great team
- Would fight us in a duel to make our product better
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results.
- Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience in on-page and off-page link building activities.
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective.
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to manage a team.
- Any BE Graduate or Equivalent degree holder.
- 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Candidates with previous Ed-tech /E-learning/ E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Should be a self contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment.
Remuneration: Best in the Industry.
Job Location: Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
Notice Period: Immediate
Job Description for Marketing Manager:
Must have experience with an IT Service Based Company
Mandatory Skills: PPC, Google paid campaign
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Experienced in handling multiple ad campaigns over google, Linkedin, and social accounts
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.