About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
Designation: Manager - Marketing Operations (SEO)
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 1-5 yrs of proven track record of driving website traffic and keyword ranking improvement using
• Strong understanding of algorithms of various social platforms and specially Google Search Engine
• Complete understanding of online ecosystem of publishers, content creation/curation/distribution,
optimization of brand assets of multiple content formats to help them rank on 1st page of Google
• Someone who can drive results for universal search queries across devices and platforms in
specified times using content, technical, algorithmic friendly efforts
• Good at outreach programs for Content partnership, distribution and marketing
• Should have worked with large size websites and e-commerce sites to help them rank on Google
• Have exposure to popular open source website platforms, web technologies and server level
understanding to supervise/implement changes to help sites rank on google SERP
• Knows ASO, social/app/video/web optimisation, schema, firebase and Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of On-page optimisation and Off-page optimisation
• Know-how of site map creation, architecture, best practices and keeps himself/herself updated on
daily basis for the updates/announcements related to search engine algorithms and Google
• Managing brand visibility across a large portfolio of keywords
• Provide recommendations in order for client sites to be better optimised.
• Monitor, track & report on web analytics metrics.
• Exposure to the overall spectrum of digital marketing and how each function works with each other
• Good at managing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent written communication in English language
SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
SEO Analyst Requirements:
- BSc in marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Having good experience to manage PPC campaign for Google, Linkedin and Facebook
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
- Drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media especially in Linkedin, Google and Facebook
- Having good communication skills to attend overseas client meetings
Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
Supervise the current company incidence on social media marketing campaigns.
Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
Coordinate with Social Media Marketing Manager in regards to the online adverts.
Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive,
Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
Working experience of ad aiding tools like DART, Atlas, etc.
Knowhow of web analytics tools.
Experience in creative content writing.
Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
A critical thinker.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong working experience with Google Analytics
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.