- Having good experience to manage PPC campaign for Google, Linkedin and Facebook
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
- Drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media especially in Linkedin, Google and Facebook
- Having good communication skills to attend overseas client meetings
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to fuel growth at Quoality- Hospitality Guest Experince Platform helping businesses improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Founded in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKklkRYKkC4
Quoality Blogosphere: https://medium.com/quoality
🙋 The role & what we are looking for: Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are very punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We’re fully remote in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
✅ Must Haves:
- 1.5 years+ of sales experience/strong drive to make a career in SEO
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
Step 1: You apply for the job.
Step 2: Quick intro call with one of the founders.
Step 3: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
Step 4: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit. Step
5: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
Step 6: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
- Evaluating keywords, trends, competitors, and market behavior to identify opportunities that will advance SEM initiatives.
- Working closely with team members from various departments in creating effective approaches for multiple SEM campaigns using the industry’s best practices.
- Implementing digital strategies that increase productivity and optimizing campaigns to reach ROI targets.
- Providing full execution of all core SEM activities and tactics.
- Planning and implementing digital acquisition strategy, leading generation tactics A/B and multivariate testing, ad copywriting, keyword building.
- Determining fiscal year and project-specific budget requirements with projected results, for client digital marketing strategies.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion as well as optimizing ad copy and landing page functionality.
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing all SEM and paid display advertising performance.
- Executing tests, collecting, and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyzing performance data daily to find trends and opportunities for improvement and areas of weakness with accounts and campaigns.
- Analyzing cross-channel traffic and attribution.
- Preparing and presenting regular analytical data & reports with defined KPIs and results tracking to proforma.
- Auditing current setup of site events and data sources, ensuring all data sources are connected and feeding events properly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of all paid digital media.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification(s)
- Experience with digital advertising for apps
- Appreciation - Is transparent and honest with team members, appreciates differences between coworkers in thought as well as style, and shows respect for others and their ideas.
- Communication - Demonstrates excellent use of the English language (grammar, syntax, vocabulary); possesses the ability to communicate effectively and continuously with internal as well as external customers; composes clear/complete emails.
- Job Specific Programs/ Functions as Applicable: Google Analytics; Adwords Certification(s); Hubspot Certification a plus; Google Tag Manager
- Industry Knowledge - In-depth knowledge and understanding of direct-response best practices, strategies, and tactics.
- Personal Development - Demonstrates personal growth and learning; acknowledges mistakes & learns from them.
- Problem Solving - Digs into problems, investigates all aspects, gathers facts, and recommends solutions.
- Project Management - Can be trusted to troubleshoot all job processes, manage timelines and inventory needs, anticipates issues, effectively multitasks, and follow through with all tasks to completion.
We are looking for a performance marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the growth and marketing head & cross functional teams to execute our complete inorganic marketing/paid ads strategy so as to help millions learn new skills &build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally
Requirements 1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals. 2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc. 3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales &user growth 5. Work closely with sales and support team to build &optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations 6. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization. 7. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them. 8. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
Must Have- 1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google). 2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles 3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google) 4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics 5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
Good to Have- 1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role 2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.) 3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc 4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management 5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com . We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience