- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
- Overseeing development of Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Developing Social Graphics with the design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Creating Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Managing Social Media websites/ microsites with the brand and digital teams
- Handling Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrating the design, creation, and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyzing key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identifying reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Reporting notable risks to appropriate management.
- Maintaining an annual strategic social media calendar and coordinating and aligning with the PR and corporate communication teams
What you will do:
- Marketing degree is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio, and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
- Influencer recruitment and management are a must.
- Content curation and blogging skills as a plus.
We are looking for you if you are inspired by the vision of building India's first global premium beauty house which is dynamic and beautifully crafted with consumer centric and world class Clean Beauty products.
Overall objective of the Role:
Develop, own, drive and implement the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV . This will incorporate digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, affiliate, email and social media marketing.
• Develop and manage own website (and sub-sites) by working closely with the IT team, the E-commerce / Website Manager and external agencies
• End-to-end ownership of strategic and operational initiatives for paid marketing campaigns including budgeting, tracking, creative production, landing page optimisation etc.
• Develop a model of iterative testing and optimisation of all campaigns to drive efficiency in paid spends
• ideate and execute strategies for keyword optimisation, campaign restructuring, improved retargeting of the users
• Develop and manage customer relationship with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Nykaa, Myntra etc.
• Develop and implement customer acquisition strategy, including: SEO, PPC, affiliate, social, print advertising, direct marketing and leafleting, as well as emerging channels
• Optimize customer acquisition costs, sales and brand experience
• Manage overall website performance and online trading and ensure continuous improvements to the website
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI, ROAS and KPIs
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend
• Forecast and correlate sales
• Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of our customer trends and patterns and act on this analysis to inform short, medium and long termstrategy
• Manage the annual marketing budget (customer acquisition and e-commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI of each activity
• Support brick and mortar retailers through in-store and online sales initiatives to most effectively promote their products in an omnichannel methodology, to capitalize on cutting edge trends in these rapidly evolving markets.
•Experience with eCommerce marketplace such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra
•5+ years of experience in digital marketing
Skills & Competencies required:
• Credible and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment - preferably consumer goods
• A strong understanding of current online marketing strategies and best practices
• Understanding of retail and online business development.
• Strong understanding of Affiliate and Social MediaMarketing
• Ability to travel required
• Experience in building an online-first brand is a plus
• Must have experience in working with tech team in developing brand website for product sales and partnered with social media influencers to review the platform and merchandise
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams to create strategies and plans to maximize sales of managed accounts.
Experience of working in D2C brands/ cosmetics & clothing brands preferred
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
- Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
- Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
- Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
- Languages to be known- English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
- Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).