Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
About Genius Placement Services
Marketing and Operations exec role for Hotchaa! - a startup food retail brand.
1-3 year experience
- Manage daily orders – manifests, dispatch and inventory
- Track channel sales
- Manage e commerce
- Assist with Social media marketing
- Other marketing activities such as collabs, direct marketing (emailer and sms campaigns)
- Good written and communication skills
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Should be proactive and able to manage projects independently with guidance.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirement and Skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
We are looking for candidates with experience in App Store Optimisation/Play store optimisation and SEO. This is to promote organic installs of mobile applications through Keyword Research, KPI tracking, Running experiments on Playstore. Ability to design graphics will be a plus. Ability to run facebook/google ads will be a plus.
This is a part time, remote role. It will require a commitment of 21 hours per week.
We are a fast growing mobile app product company with several products running on the Playstore and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us.
In-depth knowledge of keyword research & ASO and ability to align SEO strategies to support ASO
- Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs
- Experience managing and handling creative assets & metadata copies for Appstore, as well as for A/B testing
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- App Localization experience.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and spoken
- a genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
- evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms
- a commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date
- an inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google's algorithms and predict what changes might be coming
- a good understanding of search engines
- an ability to understand social media platforms and how to use them to distribute content, gain more links and build successful campaigns
- a good understanding of PR and how to get the right messages out there
- an understanding of how customers search, where they search and why they purchase something online
- a good understanding of the wider marketing context
- strong analytical skills for understanding ranking algorithms
- excellent communication skills to educate, inform, manipulate and mediate across a number of stakeholders in an organization
- proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel
- some experience and knowledge of web hosting.
Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
Experience in working with overseas clients.
Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
Manage the strategy and setup all paid campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and others.
Hands-on experience in creating Results driving ads, expand keyword coverage, develop compelling ad copy, implement bid management strategies, Daily monitoring & Ad optimization.
Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on SEM ROI.
Should be good at new scaling-up opportunities keyword/search queries, new targeting methods
Qualifications and Skills
Proven experience as SEO & SEM Executive.
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, Facebook Ads, Native Ads, etc.
Experience handling paid marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
– Maintaining AdaptNXT’s social media presence across all channels
– Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What we are looking for?
– College Students or freshers who want to learn Marketing
– Ability to research on a topic over internet
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Strong Attention to Detail
What’s in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence for their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross-functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and some great investors. Our customers are across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and there is a tremendous opportunity to learn, deliver and grow.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a SEO Specialist at Cloudanix.
TL;DR: You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities (On Page and Off Page) such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Implement strategy for Off page SEO optimization.
- Monitor website hygiene monitor and identify common mistakes.
- Build high quality backlinks
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Check Google Analytics and Keyword Rankings regularly
- Understand current content on site and strategize a content marketing plan to boost organic traffic.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Good knowledge of the tech side of SEO and should be able to point errors on the page or in code which would improve keyword ranking
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz etc.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work-from-home policy is absolutely amazing!