- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
About Promotup HR Solutions
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
· Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
· Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
· Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
· Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
· Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs, and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
· Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
· Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
· Keep up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Researching and representing Signzy at relevant events, applying for awards, and finding events for the sales teams to increase their pipes
· You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience in a similar role.
· You have a good knowledge of various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
· You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and content generation.
• Strong creative and analytical skills.
Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
Basic roles & responsibilities
Increase company and brand awareness.
Generating leads through social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn and facebook.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve company goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
• Sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and trends
• Assist in the development of the overall paid marketing strategy
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of marketing
channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Programmatic)
• Assist in Marketing Automation & Measurement Tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels & partners to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
• Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, and content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
• Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to the head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance
• Work closely with in-house teams and maintain partner relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Able to set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Coordinate with Social Media & Influencer Marketer in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with partners. Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of relevant
• Basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, and copywriting skill
• Experience in Real Money Gaming
Working at Apptroit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Reporting to the Director, Global Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and adoption of digital marketing strategies and campaign execution to promote demand generation across the business in assigned markets. The successful candidate will work with key business partners to deploy a consistent operating model across the business and manage the omni-channel deployment of digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop analysis of opportunities in the digital space and own the digital marketing strategy and overall results of the program.
The successful candidate will have a strong background and understanding of not only of digital marketing, but all facets of digital business including analytics, site optimization, and the evolving interactive marketing landscape. Strong working knowledge around digital marketing channels and strategic development of local and global plans is a key component to success in this role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a culture of quality and performance within the team and to develop data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies.
Develop and drive multi-channel digital marketing planning and strategy across the business
- Function as single point of contact for assigned markets to align their strategies to execution on digital channels
- Work’s cross-functionally with stakeholders in the development of strategic digital marketing plans, content and campaigns; drives collaboration on execution, building insights and optimizations with local market execution
- Owns adoption of Digital Marketing Programs and Playbook; works cross-functionally with internal and external partners to ensure adherence and consistency across execution guidelines are met.
- Collaborates with Corporate Marketing, Site Operations, Customer Analytics, and Commercial team partners in the execution of strategic, omni-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Measures and analyzes performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results.
- Develop regular incrementality testing strategies to ensure highly optimized and valuable programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Global Digital Marketing team to drive collaboration and alignment on planning, operations and reporting for all digital marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience driving digital marketing programs, execution, and analysis preferably for fast paced industries (healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing)
- Strong experience in driving B2B and/or B2C demand generation.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce and digital channels (digital advertising, email, social media and web operations)
- Strong communication skills: ability to lead high-level strategic planning sessions and deliver key findings and results to a broad audience
- Experience in supporting global markets a plus
- Experience in working within complex matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders and dotted lines of responsibility.
- Previous experience with marketing planning tools, a plus.
In addition to relevant industry background and functional skills, the key competencies of the ideal candidate include:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategy development
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously.
- Results orientation
- Cross-industry subject expertise
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Plan and execute social media campaigns on all social platforms, Good knowledge of Search engine Optimization, Google Ads, PPC, and other ad campaign tools, Plan strategies for Digital marketing, Find and target audiences, Content creation skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills, KPI Management.
- Must Knowledge of these tools SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Mailchimp, sendinblue, Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
Apptroit is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
Lead our paid-media strategy for optimal use of media spend to drive RoAS and brand awareness
Design data-driven media plans for new and existing marketing channels
Lead our paid-media management operations in coordination with content and creative teams
Maintain a strong handle on KPIs of each channel and take optimal actions proactively
Report on performance to various stakeholders, surface optimisation opportunities to the content production team
Undertake audience and competitor research and analysis; regularly report on competitor activity
Analyse website and customer data to find optimisation opportunities around targeting and messaging
Design and execute QC processes to ensure campaigns are on-brand and targeted correctly
Provide training and guidance to media executives on platform best practices and scaling strategies.
Skills and experience
We value drive and a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will have:
3-5 years of proven experience in driving B2C growth via paid-media channels – a strong track record of cracking new marketing channels and scaling them
An in-depth knowledge and hands-on platform management experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Search and Display advertising channels
Up-to-date understanding of creative formats and content opportunities on the above advertising channels
Ability to deep-dive into on-platform channel data and Google Analytics data
A strong handle on how to create measurement frameworks to analyse campaign/channel performance and tie-up performance with sales outcomes, understanding of attribution models
Ability to do complex analysis on advertising data to create hypothesis and design experiments
Experience of providing one-on-one support and training to junior members for executing paid media operations
Outstanding written and spoken English
Experience with Google Suite
The ability to work as part of a wider team
Flexible in approach; a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
An appreciation and understanding of our brand values and our working practices
Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or Communications
Experience with Programmatic channels, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn ads
Experience of working in a fast paced, high growth environment
Experience of luxury brands and marketing to high net-worth customers
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience