We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
About MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
At MobileFirst, we build technology solutions to improve business processes of small & medium enterprises. In the last 5 years, we are privileged to build solutions for Fortune 100 Companies, globally renowned brands, SMEs, high growth startups & ambitious Entrepreneurs. Few of the solutions we have built are used at Volkswagen, NFL & NHL Teams, Taj Hotels, Arvind Group, and others.
About MobileFirst Applications:
MobileFirst is a leading app growth & full-stack development agency.
We build bespoke solutions on iOS, Android & Web Platforms. Our technology stack is Swift, React Native, Objective-C, Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS & PHP.
MobileFirst's app growth engineering is a unique consulting & development service which helps clients in areas of DeepLinking, App Store Optimisation, Universal Linking, Smart Campaigns, Customer Churn, Facebook & Google Re-marketing, Customer LTV & Acquisition cost.
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• Work experience as Head of Marketing
• Scaling experience from 0-1 in a similar startup preferred
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
• Analytical mind
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are the one who likes working with data and insights and make decisions based on it. Should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact to the organization & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, sales playbooks, sales enablement, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams- product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands on experience in google analytics, google AdWords, CRM, analytical tools.
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the marketing team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the organization.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. organization works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
SEO Manager- Job Description
Increase revenue through meaningful user growth and retention strategies for each of PurpleRain s products
Identify new or unused marketing techniques and set up tests to validate results
Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
Establish a regular rhythm of reporting on marketing analytics to the executive team
Manage marketing budget and spend
Liaise with product, finance and customer support to guide a unified approach to marketing and business objectives
Work with leadership team to build and execute online marketing campaigns for Pandable’s clients
Perform day to day digital marketing activities including social media, email marketing, content creation and promotion
Manage CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation
Set up and manage Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
Support with content outreach and link building campaign strategies
Develop strategies to drive online traffic, e-commerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and e-commerce teams.
Work with e-commerce and brand management team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness, visitor traffic, and revenue.
Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
Support brand teams by documenting best practices for digital marketing.
Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
Hiring SEO Associate at unremot
Unremot is looking for a SEO Associate to join the team.
- Execute link acquisition strategies
- Go live with new articles on the blog (WordPress)
- Take up on-site optimization
- Assist in the ongoing keyword discovery
- Track and analyze Google analytics
- Analyze and optimize old articles to improve their ranking
- Do an in-depth competitive analysis of other brands in our sector to bridge any content gap
- Involve in creating and posting engaging content on our social media pages
Experience & Qualification Required
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO
- Familiarity with google analytics, Ahrefs and other analytic tools
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about SEO
- You can work remotely and independently
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals - works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors - Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and create the SEO strategy including technical and content audits, keyword research, and off-site analysis to drive keyword rankings
- Create the content strategy, bring SEO-backed ideas, and execute through a group of writers and content managers using a test and learn approach
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic, and keyword rankings against key metrics, and present insights and learnings to the team and broader company
- Manage our link building and content outreach efforts to increase domain authority and boost performance in SERPs
- Own the technical SEO roadmap to identify and fix crawlability issues and implement an SEO-friendly content creation process
- Research and analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and top industry experts
- Incorporate SEO best practices into all marketing to improve organic rankings, traffic, and registrations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEO managing projects from idea to implementation
- Proven results in improving organic traffic, conversion rates, and working with content to drive SEO rankings growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable with technical SEO and web code best practices
This is a great next step for your career if you have
- 5-7 Years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive (or) Analyst
- Educational Background: Engineering, Master or MBA-Marketing (from reputed university)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Semrush, buzz sumo, Moz, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills and are a team player
- Compensation:: Best in the industry.
- Job Location:: Work From Home
Roles and Responsibilities
Immediate Hiring #SEO Analyst
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analysing keywords and competitors By SEO techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Multi Project Handling Experience must
Required Candidate profile
- Exp: 1 - 3
- ON page and OFF page optimisation - Experienced
- Only Immediate joiners or 15 Days
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
Role: As the Digital Growth Hacker for Nirogam, you will be designing and running high-impact campaigns that can lead to business growth to a 6X level. The growth marketer will also work closely with sales, customer success, product, and leadership teams to shape the future of the Ayurveda pharmacy and personal care industry. Your work will be critical to the overall growth of the organization and indirectly driving up the top line.
Responsibilities: What you will do:
Manage all marketing initiatives to achieve business goals Play a key part in the overall revenue plan of business, add value to the growth through the processes through analytics and marketing acumen Owning digital strategy, managing growth on eComm market places Driving marketing campaigns across all channels - emails, social, website, webinars, search, paid, events, exhibitions, and others; to increasing customer base/revenue on these platforms. Building powerful lead acquisition and nurturing funnels, using marketing automation tools to deliver high-quality leads. Repurposing content for distribution across multiple channels to ensure maximum impact. Constantly identifying new opportunities to engage the target audience and drive campaigns from planning to execution Responsible for performance and growth of digital marketing metrics. Drawing insights from campaign and market data and collaborate with content marketing, social media, and creative teams into impactful marketing campaigns. Working with sales team for lead management, and sales enablement activities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies Prior demonstrated 7years of relevant experience with Pharma and E-commerce Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, and Sales, or related field Ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines. Strong knowledge of all MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word …). Excellent spoken, written, and verbal communication skills and able to communicate effectively. with people at different levels of hierarchy. Excellent attention to detail. Proficiency to set up SOPs and checklists. Handling CRM and Sales Navigator Tools Motivated, energetic with a can-do attitude. Helpful and supportive spirit, Problem solver. Professional attitude and presentation. Ability to create a business plan, projections, and designing an incentive, schemes, deals, and discounts to maximize growth and profitability. Experience of working from zero base, ground up which means setting up processes and systems for the growth hacking initiatives and targets Should have handled budgets of 50 lacs to 1 cr on Google, Facebook and other growth hacking platforms. Should have at least 4x ROAS (return on ad spend). Should have generated revenue from the brand's own website. Experience in creating sales funnel - lead generation. Must be very strong in analytics. Should have an entrepreneurial mindset and a high ownership quotient. Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and marketplaces. Hands-on experience in leveraging media & non-media-led acquisition including co-marketing, partnerships, and referral programs. Expertise in using a data-driven rapid experimentation approach to build a holistic acquisition program. Highly creative in devising digital & partnerships campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. A knack for making data-driven decisions with a good understanding of the product, marketing, and growth analytics. A hustler who is creative and comes with an experimental mindset.
Ø Behavioural competencies An analytical mindset and leverage data for impactful commercial decisions. Should have excellent time management and organizational skills Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills. Deep Listening and being Coachable.
1. Collect the data of job seekers who are across your city
2. Call these drivers, pitch them about the benefits (like insurance benefits, incentive structure, etc.) of joining the company
3. Get them to fill up a form that will initiate their onboarding process (form will require details like DL image, RC image, etc.)
4. Update the details on the Google sheet
Key Skill Set
- 4- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands on experience of CRO tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WebEngage, CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Leadsqaured etc. would be a Plus.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Should be updated with the ongoing marketing trends and capable to implement the changes in the system.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.