Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Genius Placement Service
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
We are looking for self-motivated and result-driven individuals for the role of Sr. SEO Executive. This person will define long-term goals and identify opportunities.
Designation: – Sr. SEO Executive
Location: – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Qualification: – B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC (IT, CE), MBA.
Experience:– 5+ Years
Working Days:– 5 Days (Mon- Fri)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- A strong understanding of all aspects of on-page and off-page optimization techniques of SEO
- Must know how to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools to create a report
- Must be able to identify SEO-related issues on the website and fix them
- Must be able to proofread articles to ensure that they are SEO friendly
- Must know how to do a competitor analysis and derive insights from it to improve the website performance
- Must perform keyword research on a regular basis
- Must perform link building for critical pages to increase website traffic.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Implement best practices of SEO on websites to increase organic traffic from different sources such as Google.
- Ensure we are generating a targeted number of qualified leads from the website monthly.
- Optimize existing websites to improve their performance in search engines.
- Coordinate with web developers to get the new content updated on the website.
- Coordinate with content developers to get the content at the scheduled time.
- Perform keyword research for targeted services and countries and suggested topics that need to be written and published in the scheduled time.
- Use marketing tools such as SEMrush to do a competitor analysis and create quality backlinks from different sources.
- Keep track of all the latest updates from Google and ensure that website abides by those updates.
- Perform market research on a regular basis to implement new and productive things on the website.
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
An SEO analyst is responsible for optimizing websites and online content to improve their visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs) and drive organic traffic. They perform keyword research, optimize on-page elements, build high-quality backlinks, analyze website performance, and collaborate with teams to achieve SEO goals.
● Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project
● Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends & brand awareness
● Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
● Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
● Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
● Develop content of marketing campaigns
● Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
● Manage and allocate budget correctly
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
● 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
● Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing
● Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
● Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
SEO Strategy & execution.
Ensuring all website content, blogs are SEO optimised
Help drive Keyword strategy & Paid promotions
Content distribution, building backlinks, Posting on quora, medium etc
Automate Emails, Database management for broadcast and data integrations (Mailchimp)
Website Management - landing page updates, content update
Should have basic SEO knowledge and comfortable with WordPress