Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
About Celestial Software Solution
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my.
Lightomated is a premium System Integration Company. We provide best in class solutions for system integration. We primarily work in two verticals.
Lightomated Residential - Premium Home Automation System Integration company, dedicated to easing your life by getting your entire residential space being controlled by one simple touch. Lightomated collaborates with reputed brands to provide the clients with perfect design, installation and integration with help of the expertise of our dedicated team.
Lightomated Commercial - Leading Audio-visuals consultancy as well as system Integration company delivering a wide scope of installations from high-end Audio / Visual Integrations, Lighting control, video collaborations and end-to-end automation systems.
- Capture the sites or projects that we have completed or in progress
- Feed the important points from the project engineer with regards to the site/projects completed or in -progress both
- Help in case studies, Blogs, Research, etc
- Conducting research to analyse competitive landscape, market trends and customer behaviour and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analysing data
- Supporting the Marketing Head in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Understanding industry trends, latest events
- Collect the customers reviews, testimonial, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing field is required
- Good photography and video editing skills is required.
- Willingness to travel
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Knowledge of digital marketing ( SEO, SMO, Google adwords)
Job Location- New Delhi
· Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website
· Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers
· Monitor company presence on social media
· Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
· Monitor website SEO performance
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- All digital marketing efforts should be measured and reported on, and goals should be evaluated (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify patterns and insights, and then improve your spending and performance based on them.
- Consider fresh and innovative growing techniques.
- Experiments and conversion tests should be planned, executed, and measured.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
- Use your analytical skills to assess the entire consumer experience across numerous channels and contact points.
- Conversion points are measured and user funnels are optimized.
- Collaborate with other vendors and agencies.
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
SEO Manager- Job Description
Increase revenue through meaningful user growth and retention strategies for each of PurpleRain s products
Identify new or unused marketing techniques and set up tests to validate results
Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
Establish a regular rhythm of reporting on marketing analytics to the executive team
Manage marketing budget and spend
Liaise with product, finance and customer support to guide a unified approach to marketing and business objectives
Work with leadership team to build and execute online marketing campaigns for Pandable’s clients
Perform day to day digital marketing activities including social media, email marketing, content creation and promotion
Manage CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation
Set up and manage Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
Support with content outreach and link building campaign strategies
Develop strategies to drive online traffic, e-commerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and e-commerce teams.
Work with e-commerce and brand management team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness, visitor traffic, and revenue.
Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
Support brand teams by documenting best practices for digital marketing.
Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines