You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
We are looking for a product marketing manager to develop user funnels and communication strategies to drive engagement and referrals on the One Code app. Our ideal candidate is a passionate & experienced Product Marketer with proven success in working with digital products and/or e-commerce for curating & driving product engagement end to end
● Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
● Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
● Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product
● Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and
● Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
● Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimize every step to increase conversion rates
● Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
● 4+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like
● Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
● Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
● Experience working in a B2C product is preferrable
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- To lead the marketing function of the Co, to suitably position the Brand amongst Target Groups viz. Customers, Partners, Industry, Public space & Internal stakeholders etc.
- To fully leverage the digital & social platforms & capabilities for accelerated business growth
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Lead the marketing strategy & roadmaps – set the tone of voice & clear growth enablers
- Develop relevant marketing campaigns, monitor, measure & ensure desired outcome
- Design and execute the best go-to market strategy, for the product, variants & upgrades
- Map business potential & growth opportunities, through marketing initiatives
- Lead, monitor, measure - ‘Generation of Business Leads through Digital Marketing’ including a close liaison with Sales team to ensure highest Subscription / Lead ratio, at optimal costs
- Ensure customer & product Mapping, Market intelligence and competitor analysis
- A 2-way channel with Product team to gather details of changes / upgrades / new releases to ensure that external product communications are apt and serving the cause; +
- Continual improvements in product & support, basis voice of customer campaigns / reviews / automated channels etc.
- Ensuring ‘fit for purpose’ face of the Co viz. Website, Social Media handles, PR & communication channels etc., at all times;
- Exploring new alliances & achieving closures, through favourable agreements
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in core Marketing function including 2 yrs in a lead position
- Graduate / PG, preferably in Marketing
- Leadership skills with an ability to set and prioritize goals and build a strong team (in-house/outsourced) within allocated budgets
- Knack of keeping abreast with current and emerging trends in Digital Marketing & Brand positioning; a go-to person for all marketing requirements
- Very hands-on on using contemporary automated tools viz. Google & Social Media analytics.
- Passionate and a go-getter to achieve aggressive targets & achieve closures
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by a Retail Giant and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
The company aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Own and scale the direct to consumer business; be responsible for its P&L
- Build and scale the user growth (paid + organic marketing), conversion (including liaison with product growth), retention/CRM and reactivation by building a repeatable, sustainable & defensible growth machine.
- Use the data to create customer personas, improve revenues and minimise costs and expenditures; create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Hire and develop a front line team to meet GROWTH business goals and requirements; build core talent capabilities around each of its sub-function namely User Growth, Conversion, Retention & Reactivation
- Drive maturity improvement in GROWTH function's execution and performance management via data-based decision making
- Navigate smoothly across multiple teams (product, marketing, tech, etc.) within the organisation to drive cohesiveness and enable a - one team- positive working culture
Experience, Skills & Knowledge :-
- Seasoned professional out of which minimum 3+ years of demonstrated experience of GROWTH function ownership and scale in a consumer tech startup
- Customer centricity focus and ability to bring - voice of customer- in decision making
- Leadership and team management experience
- Understanding the different types of customer acquisition channels - including paid and owned media as well as earned media (PR, word of mouth, organic SEO)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to hustle and sharp business acumen
- Exceptionally curious, bold thinker, applying outside-in thought leadership to reimagine ways of performing work - with a passion for inventing and simplifying
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and navigate scenarios in B2C business environment
- Ability to communicate across multi-cultural and experience levels, internal & externally
- Analytical rigour i.e. should prefer data to challenge status quo, engage mind, direct hypothesis- driven thinking and structure complex issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and content generation.
• Strong creative and analytical skills.
Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
Basic roles & responsibilities
Increase company and brand awareness.
Generating leads through social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn and facebook.
● Understanding the client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that
the product or service intends to solve
● Managing end to end social media presence for brands, social listening & reputation management
● Thinking of monthly campaign ideas in participation with the copy & graphic design teams
● Heavy client coordination & interaction
● Preparing long term platform wise social media strategy for brands
● Generating ideas for moment marketing
● Monthly sentiment analysis & reporting for brands you handle
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
- Owning the entire marketing framework, including developing nurture campaigns, email sequences, transactional emails, SMS Campaign On-Page marketing (such as banners, Pop-ups, and offer campaigns)
- Excellent in writing email SMS and on-page campaign copies.
- Good understanding of HTML for (Email campaign building)
- Working understanding of Marketing automation, customer communication journey.
- Worked on Landing page creation (drag and drop builder forms)
- Identifying campaign trends/insights and analyzing results to help make informed decisions and program enhancements overtime
- Prioritizing tasks and managing multiple stakeholders and strands of work with a willingness to take on additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 2-4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Experienced in campaign creation, journey building, lead nurturing, landing page optimiser.
- Familiar with Hubspot, Webengage, Clevertap, moengage is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behaviour, and buyer’s psychology.
- Understanding of Marketing Tools such as Email, SMS, Push etc.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Effective Analytical skills.