You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
Condé Nast is looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst who will be responsible to cover
entire lifecycle of a campaign ranging from predicting affinity, optimization, influencer
impact, enhancing reach, frequency, etc.,
● Use CitizenNet software and social platforms to plan and implement strategies
and audience targeting for clients
● Build campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat design to
achieve client goals
● Day-to-day campaign management and performance monitoring with high
attention to detail
● Need to optimize campaigns towards client goals and objectives.
● Creation of reporting dashboards, reports and insights development.
● Assume ownership on high priority campaign planning, execution, and
● Contribute to the growth and success of your team and client base through
ideation and brainstorming.
● Minimum 1 yrs of experience in managing Facebook or any other social media
likeTwitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat campaigns with monthly budgets exceeding $10K
per month with an overall of 2+ yrs experience in Digital advertising/marketing.
● Must be certified either in any of the social media Platforms.
● Previous work experience of social media platforms for marketing
● Ability to use spreadsheets, powerpoint to analyse data and spot trends
● Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in
multiple campaigns and projects.
● Strong problem-solving, logical reasoning and critical-thinking skill
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico,
and Latin America.
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV,
and social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast
made the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a
whole new Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics,
and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation,
further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to
create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a
remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
- You will be responsible for the execution, performance and reporting of the paid social campaigns
- Manage and oversee social media content and define the KPI's
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Experience in setting up campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and/or Snapchat Ads Manager
- Bonus if you have experience on DSP platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+ years of SEO Experience. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager/ similar role - Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What would you be doing?
- Bring our brand to life across multiple channels, by connecting with our customers and building content & creatives that deeply resonate with them.
- Strategize with channel SM managers, and accelerate the growth of channels by 10x.
- Creating engaging and innovative viral content which engages audiences and promotes brand-focused messages.
- Brainstorm and devise unique social media strategies and experiments to gain new audiences and grow exponentially.
- Dig into dashboards and fish out insights that help unravel our audience and their behaviour.
- Imagine, iterate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily across all our social media channels.
- Influencing us with your ideas is just the first step. Our competition is obviously cut-throat, so watch them like a hawk.
- Track our brand reputation online by listening, monitoring and obviously jumping in to manage our rep.
- Proactively manage relationships with various influencers and brands
- Consume a plethora of content from different brands and influencers across the spectrum and stay updated with everything social.
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role
- Drive brand awareness, engagement and positive brand sentiment online.
- Conceptualise crazy yet effective social media campaigns, and push good creatives to great
- Slip into our customers' shoes and intuitively make decisions aligned with their social media consumption patterns.
- Solve problems; develop & execute objectives with minimal direction.
- Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or mass communication (preferably from a premier institute).
- 7-8 years of experience in social media management/leadership, preferably in related industries (gaming, media & entertainment, apps, startups).
What would you get from GetMega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Above market compensation in Cash. We believe to hire the top 100 talents of the country in any field (tech/product/design/brand), we need to be a paymaster. Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfasts and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in the office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expenses made by an employee to reach our goals.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!