Coreway Solution is urgently looking for Digital Marketing Expert for our International clients.We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media strategy and activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Candidate will have to manage the Digital Marketing team
- They will report directly to the CMO
- Proven working experience of more than 3 years with full digital marketing consisting of organic and paid.
- Must have experience with SEO/SEM, SMO/SMM, CRO
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics / Heatmap etc)
- Strong Knowledge in of paid ads like Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads
- Management skills are required to manage team of SEO/SMO/Content writers
About Coreway Solution
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
Lightomated is a premium System Integration Company. We provide best in class solutions for system integration. We primarily work in two verticals.
Lightomated Residential - Premium Home Automation System Integration company, dedicated to easing your life by getting your entire residential space being controlled by one simple touch. Lightomated collaborates with reputed brands to provide the clients with perfect design, installation and integration with help of the expertise of our dedicated team.
Lightomated Commercial - Leading Audio-visuals consultancy as well as system Integration company delivering a wide scope of installations from high-end Audio / Visual Integrations, Lighting control, video collaborations and end-to-end automation systems.
- Capture the sites or projects that we have completed or in progress
- Feed the important points from the project engineer with regards to the site/projects completed or in -progress both
- Help in case studies, Blogs, Research, etc
- Conducting research to analyse competitive landscape, market trends and customer behaviour and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analysing data
- Supporting the Marketing Head in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Understanding industry trends, latest events
- Collect the customers reviews, testimonial, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing field is required
- Good photography and video editing skills is required.
- Willingness to travel
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Knowledge of digital marketing ( SEO, SMO, Google adwords)
Job Location- New Delhi
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a digital marketer!
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Paid Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
- Profile - Paid Marketing Specialist
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- Optimizing campaigns, monitoring performance of all the key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and presenting it to the leadership periodically to deliver the best return on investment.
- Working with the content team and designing team to frame the most effective content & design for the campaigns
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Taking complete ownership of the ads, budgets, implementation and their effectiveness, including managing the quality of listings and more to improve the ad efficiencies
- Using analytical tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPI, conversion rates daily and optimizing accordingly
- Accountable for all the paid marketing which includes - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora.
- PPC for directories like G2Crowd, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in paid advertising campaigns, majorly in the Google Ads
- Prior experience in Paid Google marketing in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Should be able to manage budgets (15-20k USD per month or higher), optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on experience in Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
Job Title – Performance Marketing Manager: (Ecommerce)
- Strategize, own and execute the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search).
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience
- targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps - Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience.
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user Experience with A/B and multivariate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and attribution tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends,Branch, Singular).
- Solid grasp of recent Facebook updates surrounding iOS 14, Facebook Pixel, and domain verification requirements.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including
- Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks, and social media campaigns.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights into key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design.
- When applicable, also Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- This position reports of Marketing Head.
- MBA/Postgraduate in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital or Social Media
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven
- Strong analytical
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Fully assessing and understanding business objectives and translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and presenting progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity
- Working with IT and web development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
1 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing - Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools - Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)