- Plan all web, SEO, email, social media, and campaigns
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence
- Measure and report digital marketing campaigns based on KPIs
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Must be able to communicate the services effectively
- Tech Services experience would be an added advantage
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Zethic Technologies
Zethic is a creative development hub for building scalable and business ready Web and Mobile applications
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
SEO Executive Job Description
- We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
- To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
Full Time Office Job
Salary - 10k to 14k in hand
Experience - 1 to 2 year
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publisher tag management, ad inventory management and trafficking.
- Troubleshooting the ad units and websites for appropriate ad serving.
- Monitoring the supply and demand for Brand safety and malicious activities.
- Day to day reporting to track the performance.
- Assist the account management team in handling all ad operational requests and following the SOPs.
- 0-2 years of industry experience, freshers are accepted.
- Bachelor or Master degree of any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of online advertising, JS, HTML and RTB is a plus.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
• Curate Content around Photography
• Ideate, Plan & Execute marketing campaigns via multiple channels - Email, social media, Google etc.
• Collaborate with design team to prepare high quality collateral
• Track performance metrics for channels like Email (bounce rate etc.), Search (CAC, CPC etc.) & prepare detailed reports
• Coordinate with teams to prepare & maintain sales pipeline internally
• Highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
• Strong inclination towards marketing/growth of tech products
• Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its core elements
• Creative in suggesting design & content changes to content copies based on the campaigns
• Ability to work under aggressively growing environment
• Humility and constant drive to learn new things
• Experience in preparing growth strategies for clients will be a big plus - not mandatory though
2. Creating backlinks
3. Conducting keyword research
4. Basic Knowledge of SEO
5. Immediate Joiner
6. are available for 6 months internship
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.