GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Payments & Science Verticals. This is a unique opportunity where a company is bringing eCommerce, Payments & Science stack together. To be successful in this role you must be structured in thinking, a technical expert, customer obsessed, and willing to move fast and iterate. You will partner with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive the long-term vision of the company. You should have a strong bias for action and ability to deliver results under tight timelines. Lastly, you need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
What Would You Be Doing
● Seek customer anecdotes, data, and design-driven insight to prioritize the product roadmap and product features
● Identify and plug product gaps and generate new ideas that create stickiness in the product, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Speak the language of the engineering (own PRDs), and design
We are Excited About You If You have
● 1-3 years of experience as a Associate Product Manager/Product Manager
● A clear history of delivering high-quality products
● Domain expertise in fintech products, engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
● Strong communication skills and project management ability
● Experience in fintech/E-Commerce industry a plus
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Head, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
● Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
● Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
● Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
● Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
● Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
● Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to the company's products.
● Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
● Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
● BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute
● 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
● 6+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
● Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
● Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
● Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
● Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
● Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
● Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Defining the category roadmap globally for digital products like Gift Cards, Vouchers, Experiences, Fintech instruments, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
- Product, place, price, and promotions of the category portfolio.
- Manage supplier relationships for a range of global categories.
- Good understanding of consumer demand and macro-economic trends in the categories.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to market, sell and build a seamless user experience.
- End-to-end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer. You should be responsible for cataloging, quality, CSAT, and revenue for the categories.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset ll be a good fit for the role.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
You will be working hands-on on building new functionalities in the product and improving existing features. In addition, you will be a part of a team attempting to grow the product three times of the current size.
What you will do
- Product Strategy and Execution
- Build product roadmap for the core product.
- Synthesize input from existing customers and business development teams and make decisions on prioritizations.
- Research, understand and communicate user pain points.
- Work with Product Design to visualize the new features.
- Translate “What” to build for product areas into BRDs and user stories
- Prioritize what goes into a sprint, and groom the backlog
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and collaterals, when appropriate
- Support sales team in upsell initiatives of the new functions and features.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to refine and improve agile development practices.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in working in product management/ business analyst role.
- Exposure in creating roadmaps for SaaS products that resulted in business impact
- Ability to quickly learn a user domain
- Ability identify the pain points and opportunities for a product
- Experience in building products from scratch
- Experience managing team(s) or direct report(s)
- Ability to understand and discuss technology concepts. Good to Have
- Previous experience/ exposure of the HR Tech space or an HRIS product.
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering
Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 to 5 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Characteristics of success at Marmeto. Is this you?
Are you an experienced, customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative Product Specialist? Are you looking to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch? Are you a team player and have great EQ? Great. Then we're looking for you too.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 2 years in Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment is mandatory
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites
- Passionate about technology & web products
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is a big plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills