What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
Chai is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to take this product to international markets, and looking for people with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
Chai in the news
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for the Customer Acquisition area, maximizing monetization through marketing channels like SEO, SEM, CRM, Display Advertising,
- Drive operational product delivery: specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
Skills and Experience
- Min. 4 years experience in B2C Product Management
- Experience on Customer Acquisition Marketing, being able to define strategies to achieve marketing goals though product roadmap planning
- Solid end-to-end understanding of internet businesses
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation -Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills -Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
• Manage and take ownership of product end-to-end: including defining scope, developing requirements product launch Responsible for analysing customer needs/markets, competitive offering, and user requirements in depth.
• Ability to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understand product priorities, and implement a product governance framework.
• Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes / prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
• Work collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
• 3+ years of B2C product experience at a product company. MBA / B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM / ISB / IIT /BITS)
• Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
• Comfortable diving into data and deriving tangible insights
• Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end
• Prior startup & fintech experience is a plus
• Prior startup experience is a plus
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers