- In this role, you will work closely with business leaders, subject matter experts to design/define, measure, and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of business.
- Influence product roadmap for website and mobile through high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations.
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via system interventions designed based on data driven insights.
- You will be responsible for modeling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods.
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications.
- Compile and analyse data related to business' issues.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques • Hands on: Web and app analytics tools (GA, apps flyer, Clever tap etc), Excel, SQL.
- Experience of quantifying impact of product features for sales conversion improvement, A/B testing, attribution modeling, campaign analysis etc.
- Champion of user behaviour understanding on digital platforms (website, mobile applications etc.)
- Effectively analyse and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements.
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution.
- Knowledge about the different functionalities and features of the main web browsers
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records.
- Effective organizational and management skills.
- Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame .
- Atleast 3 to 6 years of experience with a growing e-commerce company or with analytics will be very important .
- Capable of taking initiatives for process betterments and flow improvements.
About Aza Fashions
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Business Analyst Role:
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with business/growth leads to enable data driven decision making
- Design, build and automate reporting and dashboards to scale and support business needs
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college with 1-3 years of experience in consulting, analytics, business intelligence or tech startups
- Prior experience with excel, SQL, metabase, tableau and other BI tools
- You can run your own queries, analyze data to fix or define problems
- Ability to allocate time effectively across multiple opposing priorities
- Passionate about data and solving challenging and ambiguous problems
at Global Media Agency - a client of Merito
Our client is currently looking for a Data Solutions Associate Director to join the data, technology & analytics division.
- Support agencies on client brief responses, working with the analytics & technology directors to develop tailored solutions using proprietary or partner technologies.
- Conduct client data & technology audits for development of audience strategies.
- Deliver detailed digital transformation roadmaps to support audience activation, provided in a client-ready format for agency partners to utilize.
- Project manage all signed-off SOW’s, from initiation to closure and ensure effective delivery.
- Work closely with agency planning teams to identify opportunities for clients within data & tech service scope.
- As the SME on data marketplaces, be the POC for buying teams with enquiries on data strategy for media activation (source, validate, build).
- Develop agency data ‘champions’ in your respective market, through training and enablement programs covering Identity resolutions, data governance and ethics policies, as defined by our global and legal teams.
- Work with the Regional & Marketing teams to create & deliver Learning & Development sessions on our partner solutions to buying and agency teams.
- Lead and develop key relationships with relevant data & technology partners, working with investment & agencies to deliver opportunities that support our client and internal requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc projects or tasks relevant to the position.
- Build a great working relationship with your team, market teams and client team, operating seamlessly together to deliver success for our clients, across the briefing, booking, set up, optimization and reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field (Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics)
- 10+ years in a data & technology consulting role, with expertise around developing client data strategies (eg CRM, 1st party, 3rd party, CDP/DMP’s) for media activation.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (specifically search, social & programmatic) & digital media metrics
- Expert knowledge on the data landscape and relevant topics within the industry.
- Be a strategic problem solver, with the ability to understand client business challenges and develop creative, effective & measurable solutions
- High-level stakeholder management capabilities, who can influence a diverse range of teams and individuals
- Experienced trainer, having worked with marketing teams to deliver learning & development programs.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be comfortable presenting to clients if needed.
- Strong data & tech partner management capabilities, with established relationships in place with key partners (eg Data onboarders, aggregators, panel providers, etc)
- Highly organised, detail orientated, QA-focused with demonstrated project management capabilities
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem solve independently
- The following will be highly regarded:
- Certifications (in addition to demonstrated experience) with Marketing Technology platforms (eg SFMC, AEC)
- Advanced knowledge of clean room solutions
- Hands-on experience in either a technology or analytics role, within an agency or management consulting firm.
- Commercial experience within Data & Tech consulting (eg package service offerings to generate revenue, develop ratecards, SOW’s etc)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our UA Manager (Game / Concept Testing), you’ll be overseeing our critical ‘game discovery’ process, ensuring that we’re using the best data-driven methods for identifying hit hyper-casual games. You’ll be working with multiple teams within the company as well as external network partners to learn how we currently test concepts, then aim to iterate on and improve these methods in step with developments in the market.
A great opportunity for those with a love for growth hacking, data-driven testing and hyper-casual.
What you tell your friends you do
“I figure out how we find our hit hyper-casual titles!”
What you will really be doing
Analysing UA campaigns across a range of social channels and ad networks to assess their ability to identify profitable hyper-casual titles
Devising new methods and techniques for testing games
Running customised and experimental campaigns to test new methods and concepts
Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of Growth to define overall strategy for Game Discovery for both our internal development team and publishing team
Partnering with our Data Science team to invent and prepare in-depth reporting and information sharing for game discovery tests
Presenting developments and findings to a multi-disciplinary group of experts across our internal teams
Communicating with external network partners to better understand their systems
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of experience working within the Mobile UA / Mobile Marketing field, either within an app publisher or an ad network
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
People-person with excellent communication skills
Passion for mobile games
Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop a thorough understanding of users, and acquisition channels.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Help execute projects to drive insights that lead to growth.
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with data engineering to develop and implement new analytical tools and improve our underlying data infrastructure. Build tracking plans for new and existing products and work with engineering to ensure proper
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Drive optimization and data minded culture inside the company.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- Create a management dashboard including all important KPIs to be tracked on a company and department level
- Establish end to end campaign ROI tracking mechanism to attribute sales to specific google and Facebook campaigns
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL or similar tool to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics, studio and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic.
Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist who has a strong passion in building data powered products.
Data Science function under the Data Department has a responsibility for standardisation of methods, mentoring team of data science resources/interns, including code libraries and documentation, quality assurance of outputs, modeling techniques and statistics, leveraging a variety of technologies, open-source languages, and cloud computing platform.
You will get to lead & implement projects such as price optimization/prediction, enabling iconic personalization experiences for our customer, inventory optimization etc.
- Identifying and integrating datasets that can be leveraged through our product and work closely with data engineering team to develop data products.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across functions such as operations, finance, logistics, marketing.
- Identify, prioritize, and design testing opportunities that will inform algorithm enhancements.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Unlock insights by analyzing large amounts of complex website traffic and transactional data.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with data analytics engineers.
- Expertise in model design, training, evaluation, and implementation ML Algorithm expertise K-nearest neighbors, Random Forests, Naive Bayes, Regression Models. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, deep learning expertise, tSNE, gradient boosting expertise, regression implementation expertise, Python, Pyspark, SQL, R, AWS Sagemaker /personalize etc.
- Machine Learning / Data Science Certification
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Master’s in Data Science / Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science.
- Create & Manage dashboards on various Mobile & web tools like Clevertap, Branch, Google Analytics, Zoho Page Sense, Firebase, and other data tools that marketing and product teams use on a daily basis.
- Create richer & holistic (collating multiple data sources/platforms) dashboards and reports on Tableau & Metabase for Product, Marketing & Business teams.
- Improve dashboards & set up alert systems on Sentry, Firebase, GA for product & technology teams to timely catch fatal crashes, errors.
Deliver data-backed insights & periodic analysis reports
- Perform deep data analysis to identify issues, trends, opportunities, and improvements possible in Acquisition, Activation, Transactions, Conversion Ratios & other driving product metrics. Present findings to product, marketing, and business stakeholders.
- Perform analysis to assess the success of ongoing product initiatives, provide insights to product managers & designers to iterate product features and flows.
- Create & Track product and marketing funnels to identify growth opportunities and problem areas. Collaborate with PMs and Designers to discover underlying reasons for drop points. Analyze Funnel, Cohort, Trends, LTV, DAU, MAU, Retention & user behavior using data & help teams make data-driven decisions.
Define measurement & success criteria for experiments, new features, and A/B tests.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to design, execute and analyze A/B tests, define target KPIs & control segments.
- Help Product Managers define success criteria and measurement standards for new features and product offerings.
- Ensure technical setup is there to MONITOR important KPIs and collect custom events data. Define custom events & properties to be tracked on Clevertap, GA, Zoho Page Sense.
Drive increased engagement & retention using Clevertap
- Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with CT multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests.
- Create detailed and diverse user segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts. Create strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
- Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Manage, Mentor & lead Product Analytics
- Act as an Analytics Subject Matter Expert in the team. Train, hire, and manage a team of analysts. Setup collaborative processes & management practices to help teams achieve important analytics goals.
- Assist the Product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions to achieve short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Collaborate & hire analysts to improve the overall product analysis capabilities.
- Research and be updated with upcoming technologies and trends in digital product analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile/web application analytics, business analytics, must have led or managed a team before.
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
- Expertise in dash-boarding tools like Tableau, Metabase, and Excel.
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and ETL development and tools
- Fetching and manipulating large data sets using SQL / Hive.
- Analyzing and visualizing large data sets: R / python.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
Role: Data Analytics Lead / Manager
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Coordinate with different teams to determine requirements for data warehousing, reporting and analytical solutions, and ensure customer satisfaction on deliverables
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Apply statistics and data modelling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
- Research Latest trends, analyse data, identify opportunities and incorporate changes into business strategies.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement MLDevOps, quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of data analyst and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling techniques: multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
We’re looking for someone with at least 10+ years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, transforming and drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 5 years of experience leading a data analyst team.
Experience in Azure is preferred
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for compiling actionable insights from data and assisting program, sales and marketing managers build data-driven processes. Your role will involve driving initiatives to optimize for operational excellence and revenue.
Job Location: Indore | Full-Time Internship | Stipend - Performance Based |
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Build tools for automating repetitive tasks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Collaborate with program managers and business analysts to help them come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
- Bachelors or Masters (Pursuing or Graduated) in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of over [X] years.
- Ability to program in any high-level language is required. Familiarity with R and statistical packages are preferred.
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data warehousing, transformation, and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business, and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Experience with text analytics, data mining and social media analytics.
- Statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Random Forests, Ensembles, etc.