We have a urgent requirement for the post of IBM MDM (AE) profile
Notice period - should b e 15-30 days
About Persistent Systems
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Data Scientist (Game / Concept Testing), you’ll be overseeing our critical ‘game discovery’ process, ensuring that we’re using the best data-driven methods for identifying hit hyper-casual games. You’ll be working with multiple teams within the company as well as external network partners to learn how we currently test concepts, then aim to iterate on and improve these methods in step with developments in the market.
A great opportunity for those with a love for growth hacking, data-driven testing and hyper-casual.
What you tell your friends you do
“I figure out how we find our hit hyper-casual titles!”
What you will really be doing
Analysing UA campaigns across a range of social channels and ad networks to assess their ability to identify profitable hyper-casual titles
Devising new methods and techniques for testing games
Running customised and experimental campaigns to test new methods and concepts
Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of Growth to define overall strategy for Game Discovery for both our internal development team and publishing team
Partnering with our Data Science team to invent and prepare in-depth reporting and information sharing for game discovery tests
Presenting developments and findings to a multi-disciplinary group of experts across our internal teams
Communicating with external network partners to better understand their systems
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of experience working within the Mobile UA / Mobile Marketing field, either within an app publisher or an ad network
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
People-person with excellent communication skills
Passion for mobile games
Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for a skilled senior digital marketer who can develop strong and
innovative digital marketing strategies using PPC across Google, Social media, and
other channels to drive traffic and generate leads.
As part of your role, you will be involved in implementing and monitoring digital
marketing campaigns across all digital platforms/networks along with planning the
campaigns with key stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a
highly fast-paced environment and show results in campaign performance.
1. Plan and execute paid campaigns based on the target buyer persona.
Understand requirements, implement, and oversee all aspects of targeted,
competition-centric, digital campaigns.
2. Measure and analyze performance data of all digital marketing campaigns,
identify patterns and insights, and optimize the campaigns for continuous
3. Work closely with the sales and product marketing team to develop targeted
digital outreach programs.
4. End-to-end funnel measurement to understand gaps in the customer acquisition
journey and identify areas of improvement.
5. Drive conversions and interest by improving funnel impact from digital marketing
7. Coordinate with content and media experts as part of campaign execution to
improve marketing results to meet acquisition goals.
This is a unique opportunity to join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us in replacing the tiresome and slow sales process for importers and exporters and have a significant impact on our customers.
We're supported by some of the world's leading investors, have a strong growth ahead and looking for an onboarding analyst to join our world-class team.
- Work with onboarding manager to solve onboarding related problems
- Be responsible for onboarding experience of the customer
- Work on stimulating and challenging technical problems around cataloging and data.
- Be engaged with engineers, product and data entry team
- Be exposed to every level of the company, working closely with the CEO/CTO to meet business goals and working off customer feedback.
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends
to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different
● Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
● Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying
ways to improve them
● Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
● Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
● Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product problems effectively.
● Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and issues.
● Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
● Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with
long-term solutions for product issues.
● Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms
(E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
● Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
● Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
● Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
Job Title:- Assistant Manager - Business Analytics
Age: Max. 35years.
Working Days:- 6 days a week
Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Monthly CTC:- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in
IT/Engineering from any recognized university..
Experience:- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ML/business analytics with Institute of
repute or corporate.
Required Technical Skills:-
A fair bit of understanding of Business Analytics, Data Science, Visualization/Big Data
Basic knowledge of different analytical tools such as R Programming, Python etc.
Hands on experience in Moodle Development (desirable).
Good knowledge in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes
for Moodle (desirable).
An analytical mind-set who enjoy helping participants solving problems and turning data
into useful actionable information
Key Responsibilities include:-
Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning
development and delivery.
Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the
Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing
Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting
students in programming lab and solving their doubts.
Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and
configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses,
certifications and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
Responsible to provide support within the eLearning department, provide technical
support to our external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System.
Creates user groups and assigns content and assessments to the right target audience,
runs reports and creates learning evens in the LMS system.
Performs regular maintenance of LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
Uploads, tests, deploys and maintains all training materials/learning assets hosted in the
Ability to Multi-task.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy on detailed oriented and repetitive job assignments.
Responsible and reliable
Work closely with Client to understand business needs and convert them into technical solutions
Architect and design end-to-end analytical solutions from data ingestion to deployment
Hands-on work with the team
Lead delivery of analytical projects acting as senior or lead data scientist
Design and develop data engineering pipelines
Develop analytical models
Review/test models created by other team members
Coordinate technical delivery of data engineering and data science tasks
Present results to business stakeholders
- B.Tech in CS or equivalent technical realted discipline
- Demonstrated history of leading teams to deliver projects on time
3+ years Experience working as a Data Scientist
Strong programming skills in at least two of analytical frameworks R, Python (pandas, nltk, scipy), Spark (Scala, PySpark, SparkR)
Strong SQL skills
Experience with Exploratory Data Analysis
Broad knowledge of statistics and Machine Learning topics (clustering, forecasting, classification, anomaly detection, NLP, NN, Deep Learning)
Experience with Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google)
Nice to have
- M.Tech in CS preferred
Experience with Big Data
MLOps experience (MlFlow, Kubeflow)
Why work with us
Life at Censius, like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. You will get a chance to work with modern AI technologies with some of the smartest and most passionate people. Join us to accelerate your learning, and make a lasting impact.
Competitive salary, health insurance, streaming service reimbursement (like Netflix), online courses, free books, and more!
understand and interpret data within the context of the product/business -
solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-
functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the
Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why what & how.
Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Good hands-on SQL
Experience within Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, and other Google Suite tools
Understanding of Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau is a plus
Inherent interest in e-commerce & marketplace technology platforms and
broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
Previous experience of 1+ years working in a product company in
a product analytics role
Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels.
· working with databases, spreadsheets, documents, and other information that a company produces to get a picture of what the company is doing and how it's performing
· You may also link databases to spreadsheets and train employees on new software.
· Fetching the Data
· Data Extraction & Data Research
· Good In Excel
Data processing (text-to-cloumn, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, CountyIf & such other formulas)