- Excellent analytical skills and a high level of aptitude.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team.
- Auditing of Support and Marketing process.
- Data Analysis of the current process and performance.
- Reporting (Excel and Tableau).
- On-Demand Reports, Dashboard Creation.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Working knowledge of internal processes (DCS and Sales CRM).
- Proficient in MS Excel
A Front-runner In Innovation and Leader in Customer Experience & Contact Center Solutions.
Since its inception, Ameyo has been a front-runner in innovation and has always had a futuristic outlook with an aim to simplify customer interactions and overcome business challenges. Over the years, our solution and services have been adopted by various enterprises and mid-sized organizations in the domain of contact center, collection, customer experience, case management among others. Our transgression into Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI), the customer service channel of the future is an ode to our commitment to always stay ahead in the sphere of Customer Experience and Omni-channel Customer Solution
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
You will be working closely with business users and data engineers to build reports and dashboards for Biofourmis’s reporting stack. You will play a major role in making Reporting stack a horizontal layer by standardizing and improving BI Tool and visualizations layer.
- Build and maintain data dictionary for data warehouse using state of the art tools
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with data engineers and QA if necessary.
- Design and build standard reports for core concepts and leadership.
- Design and create data layouts like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps, and process flow diagrams.
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of data to understand business impact.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Hands-on Experience with designing and building dashboards in BI Tool (Tableau).
- Work closely with Data Engineers to add transformations required for reports using DBT
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for the understanding of requirements.
- Ability to work with other product analysts and business analysts to standardize practices for building dashboards.
- 2-4 years of experience in hands-on Analytics, dashboarding, querying.
Skills (Good to Have)
- Exposure to Reporting and Dashboarding for Embedded Analytics
- Exposure to Data Pipelines
- Exposure to Healthcare Domain.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Data Analyst for an award-winning growth agency firm in Australia. The position is a part-time remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the entrepreneur from 8 AM - 5 PM IST (2 Days/Week) (Tentative to change based on requirement).
Experience required- 3-6 years
CTC- 4.2-7.2 LPA
About the client
The client is an award-winning growth agency firm from Australia. They help brands be heard by cutting through the noise and getting networked.
They are looking for a part-time Digital Data Analyst who is proficient in handling client dashboards, advertising campaigns, and conducting A/B tests. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking initiative toward building an innovative product, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the creation of all new client reporting dashboards (Need to work with client/team to know and understand their needs.)
- Responsible for supporting digital analysis, data insights, reporting, and training
- Would be generating weekly reports with key data insights for clients/team
- Would work alongside the Performance Director for reporting, and closely with a senior associate
- Design and conduct A/B tests in collaboration with the team
- Analyze digital UX and identify areas of friction for users
- Prepare and visualize data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, advertising campaign data, and CRM data
- Proficiency in/ Experience with:
- Google Analytics, Advertising Campaign, and CRM Data
- Analyzing digital UX
- Conducting A/B tests
- Experience with Data visualization - Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau /Google Data Studio
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Business, a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
- Data base connections using python utilized package point
- Data pull from multiple sources and automation of the same
- Summarising the respondent level data in format to be able to answer the channel queries.
- Creating final presentations to be presented to the internal and external stake holder.
- Media experience preferred
- Knowledge of Data science/Data analytics
- Expert in Python coding
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Associate supports the Data Analytics Manager by proposing relevant analytics procedures/tools, executing the analytics and also developing visualization outputs for audits, continuous monitoring/auditing and IA initiatives. The individual’s responsibilities include -
Understanding audit and/or project objectives and assisting the manager in preparing the plan and timelines.
Working with the Process/BU/IA teams for gathering requirements for continuous monitoring/auditing projects.
Working with Internal audit project teams to understand the analytics requirements for audit engagements.
Independently build pilot/prototype, determine appropriate visual tool and design the views to meet project objectives.
Proficient in data management and data mining.
Highly skilled on visualization tools like Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.
Working with Data Analytics Manager to develop analytics program aligned to the overall audit plan.
Showcasing analytics capability to Process management teams to increase adoption of continuous monitoring.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders of internal audit.
Coaching other data analysts on analytics procedures, coding and tools.
Taking a significant and active role in developing and driving Internal Audit Data Analytics quality and knowledge sharing to enhance the value provided to Internal Audit stakeholders.
Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
Continuously focusing on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
Rooter is India’s leading Game and Esports Streaming platform. With more than 450 mn gamers playing games like BGMI, Call of Duty, Minecraft, etc, India is one of the largest mobile gaming markets in the world.
Rooter considered the "Twitch of India" has managed to create a strong leadership position with more than 40 mn downloads with 10 mn monthly active users and 1 mn daily active users. Rooter works closely with top esports teams and esports tournament organizers providing exclusive gaming content to its users. We also work with more than 10,000 professional streamers and our unique UGC features have led to 1 mn users creating content on the Rooter app every month. We are the no.1 app in the Sports category on Google Playstore in India since Oct 2020.
We recently announced a $25 mn Series A funding with investors like Lightbox, March Capital, Duane Park Ventures, Advantage, Paytm, Goal Ventures, and IeAD.
Gaming is going to be the focal point of Metaverse and we look forward to having you with us as we lead that revolution in India and the rest of the world.
Product- Check our app on Google Playstore, Appstore or https://www.rootersports.com/
Job Description: Data Analyst
Location: New Delhi
What are we looking for?
We are looking at a Data enthusiast who will-
●Work closely with product leaders as a data-driven advisor on the strategic issues.
●Will work collaboratively with product teams to deliver actionable insights into our product to further increase engagement and retention of users.
●Will proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across product
●Will answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
●BA/BS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
●2+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis
●Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
●Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy-to-understand ways
● Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL
●Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Mode Analytics/Chartio/Tableau)
●Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/CleverTap)
●Excellent verbal and written communication skills
●Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously and highly organized
What can you expect?
● Access to all possible data development and mining tools
● Translate product strategy into reality backed by strong data trends
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
● Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- BA/BS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
Team & Office
We are a strong 100+ member team, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi. And a great working environment around Sports.
The responsibilities of a tableau developer include creating technical solutions, creating data storage tools, and conducting tests. To be successful as a tableau developer, you should have a broad understanding of the business technology landscape, the ability to design reports, and strong analytical skills.
Work at client location as Tableau Squad BA / Tech lead gathering visualization requirements and building Business Insights and Dashboards
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work with Business stakeholders to gather Dashboarding/reporting requirements
- Document user stories
- High level and detail design for Tableau application
- Suggest visualization options and collaborate on prototyping of Dashboards
- Actively collaborate with customers and colleagues to ensure delivery excellence
- Display a growth mindset by proactively seeking feedback
- Technical lead for developers guiding them with complex set analysis expressions and Dashboard development
- Experience in reporting requirement analysis
- Strong hands-on experience in Tableau design and development
- Experience in set analysis, storytelling, data load scripting and security setup of Tableau reports
- Experience in working with large scale RBDMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
- Working knowledge of QMC
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ability to present analysis and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create documented standards and procedures for others to follow
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Candidate to work extensively on MS Excel in preparing the daily reports and activities to our clients Works with management to prioritize business and information needs Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
0 to 1yr of Experience
Should have a good hold on working with MS Office Excel with analytical skills