Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
Jobs at Internshala
The learning curve for SDEs at Internshala is huge. Our team works on several products (we have 2 main websites and an app, along with several minor websites) in parallel. We work on some of the most advanced technologies using languages including HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Angular, React, Python, Android, and more. Adding to this is a ton of analytics, servers maintenance, and security-related tasks resulting in a journey full of learning and fun. This role would be an ideal career start for a developer.
What will you get?
1. Great mentoring - A great beginning to your programming career
2. A shot at building something truly disruptive, there is no revolutionary product for the recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
3. A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for better
4. Awesome colleagues & a fun work environment
Remember Bob, the builder and his pals? They solved problems with a positive attitude & loved building new things together. If you idolized Bob as a child and dreamt of building things and solving problems like him, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for our own master builder (read Product Manager) who wants to build solutions for problems in skill-building and recruitment. As a Product Manager, you will take on the challenge of building a world-class internship platform. You will wear multiple hats (just like Bob) & work with different teams to deliver high-quality products.
If you have the following characteristics of Bob and his pals, this role is for you -
- Bob - Bob is an enthusiastic builder and along with his team, he is able to convert any idea into reality. He has great communication skills which help him co-ordinate with his team-mates
- Roley - Roley keeps rolling. He is a hustler who is always ready for anything and likes to be able to prove that anything is possible
- Mucky - Just as the name suggests, Mucky loves to dig deep into the muck. Like Mucky, you need to be able to dig deep into a problem and find its root cause
- Lofty - Lofty sets himself high goals. He is passionate about his work and always aims for perfection. Just like him, you should be immensely passionate about building beautiful high-impact products
- Scoop - Scoop is full of creative ideas and with a little help, he can always find a way to dig himself out from a problem
- Dizzy - Dizzy is witty and is good with numbers. She is a know-it-all. Just like her, you should be capable of pulling data that you require and generating insights from it
Your responsibilities would include-
- Developing product roadmap - Why, what, when & how to build
- Designing elegant & thorough solutions to problems & getting them implemented along with developers
- Getting a lot of stuff implemented in a short period of time through process & hustle
You will get-
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for education/ recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for the better
- A lot of creative freedom - You’ll get to take strategic calls on product
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment
People hiring at Internshala
About the company
About the company
About the company