· Manage incoming phone calls
· Manage customer email interactions with necessary action points
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Looking for candidates with Excellent communication skills from good BPO firms and product start ups. In the initial phase, the candidate will play matchmaker to identify and connect individuals seeking romantic relationships. Responsibilities include conducting interviews, matching client profiles, arranging meetings and providing feedback. As we automate the process, responsibilities will evolve to codifying tribal knowledge gained and human judgment that our AI algorithm can use, suggesting product & service improvement based on user interactions, and protecting the brand keeping the Club clean/free from bad actors.
- Outstanding communication, Empathy and interpersonal skills to connect with diverse clients and cater to their preferences and needs.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
- A high bar on excellence.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- High degree of integrity. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all client interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Relevant work experience in client management/customer care of 1-2 years is valued.
- Location(s): Pune
- Job Role: Customer Support Executive
- Interact with users through a series of actions and answer all queries, and resolve issues via chat.
- Maintain and update records for daily queries and escalation.
- Support the roll-out of new application features.
- Troubleshoot systems, and network problems, diagnosing and solving software issues at users' end.
- Escalate problems that cannot be fixed at tier-one support and update users on the status of problems.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Must be Articulate and Spontaneous in Active conversations to handle tough situations.
- Ability to recognise the sensitive nature of issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be swift in typing speed and grammatically conscious with formal mannerisms in written formats of communication.
- The willingness and curiosity to learn new environments and develop new skills.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in high-demand, high-pressure situations.
- Should be flexible in working on the US- Time Zone
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/">https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in/">https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
https://blog.livehealth.in/">Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
SALARY : 15K TO30K
LOCATION : MOTERA,AHMEDABAD
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE PREFRRED
FIXED SALARY PLUE INCENTIVES
5:30PM TO 2:30 AM
0-1 year experience
Any undergraduate/graduate can apply
Customer Service Representative
Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand
We have an urgent Job Opening for Corporate Communications Specialist @ Andheri (West)
- Conduct meeting - offline and online with potential & Existing clients.
- Conduct knowledge dissemination sessions, legal aid workshops, and presentations.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- If interested please apply
- The candidate will be engaged in program management support functions such as logistics, coordination of arrangements for conferences, workshops and continuing education programs, maintenance of archives for programs conducted and database management.
- Plan and develop a database of outsourcing service providers for multi-media design,brochure preparation, conference materials and printing.
- Maintain database of addresses for various purposes of mailing.
- Maintain a library of documents, records and books for ready reference with proper indexing and file management.
- Coordinate visit of important domestic and overseas visitors, plan their itinerary, coordinate with travel agencies, transport service providers and hotels.
- Maintain a database of various hospitality service providers and develop institutional relationship with such service providers for conduct of executive development programs.
- Develop drafts for event related correspondence.
- Coordinate inter-office meetings, prepare minutes of inter-office meetings and Under take follow-up actions as per the instructions of the Directors and Senior Managers.
- A computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and Internet usage.
- The prospective candidate should have good communication skills.
- A Pleasing Personality with right attitude and a burning desire to excel.
- Willingness to travel.
StyleCracker is India’s largest personal styling platform. By seamlessly combining data science with human expertise, the Company has reinvented the way Indian’s consume fashion and has democratized personal styling at incredible scale.
Our Core Value Proposition
- Convenient - the boxes are delivered to your doorstep, saving you time and effort.
- Personalised- your box is curated by your own personal stylist based on your preferences.
- Value For Money- we are able to offer our customers considerable value, well over the amount they pay for the box.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Outgoing sales calls (not cold calls) to customers and assisting them with their purchase process and guiding them about how StyleCracker works with our various offerings.
- Tracking daily and monthly reports of the calls and conversions made.
- Training new joinees with pitching and other guidance.
- Visiting StyleCracker events and do on ground sales.
Communications, Telecommunication, Inside Sales
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English
- Good Convincing Power
- Event Handling.
- Target Oriented
- Budget: 20 ,000 - 25,000 + incentives
- Job Type: Full-time
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.