POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, design, website and product teams to create sticky content for target audiences.
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category, and overall marketplace.
- Execute long-form / short-form copy development for brand engagements.
- End-to-end leadership of content for ad campaigns, social media, website pages, product descriptions on e-commerce platforms, blogs, brochures, cards, etc.
- Manage and lead the content team.
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading symbols.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team.
- Ability to work with the marketing team and figure out what type of content is working, and refine the future content strategies accordingly.
- 2+ years of content writing experience, preferably with a digital FMCG brand or start-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong content writing portfolio will be preferred
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
About POSHN (STSPL)
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Build and execute social media marketing strategies. Working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to using the data to inform future business decisions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
• Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
• Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
• Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
• Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time.
• Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
• Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Basic Shooting skills using the phone
• Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
• Industry knowledge of Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing
• Good Communication Skills
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
About The Role
We are seeking a full-time technical writer to join our developer team. You will join a team of talented developers to make our products & libraries easier to use and to help explain our underlying technology to a larger audience.
We are seeking a great communicator with a deep understanding of Web3 technologies: an experienced writer who can explain complex topics in a simple way, and has the ability to organize and structure our content to allow developers to onboard quickly and effectively.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing high-quality documentation such as technical/architecture documentation, user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and technical support docs for key aspects of our platform
- Documenting standards, guidelines, and best practices for engineers
- Organizing documentation and making them easily discoverable
- Maintaining content quality through curation and content performance analysis
- Monitoring external channels (like Discord) where target audience of these docs may provide feedback
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the product and what customers/developers need
- Proactively identifying gaps in the documentation or knowledge base articles
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer on complex products/projects (preferably in fintech or blockchain space)
- Our ideal candidate can comprehend blockchain and DeFi concepts quickly and understand the user journey from multiple perspectives
- Comfortable reading code (with some pointers when necessary)
- Creative skills and usage of visuals that may increase understanding
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with an emphasis on cross-team communication
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Writing content for creative collaterals like images and videos specifically for Instagram and/or other social media platforms
- Getting those collaterals developed by designers/ designing them
- Managing uploads of creatives and consumer interaction on posts
- Reporting on the performance of those creatives
- Ensuring the creatives meet the requirements of the brand
- Delivering month on month growth in the organic social media presence of the brand
What you need to have:
- Have impeccable grammar and excellent command over English
- Out of the box creativity to create viral content
- Ability to work with excel and create models, monitor and manage the growth of the brand's organic social presence
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Have a modern sense of aesthetics with an ability to create, recognize and differentiate premium content
- A growth-hungry mindset with ability to work hard and long and take complete ownership of his/ her responsibilities
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.