Strategy & Operations Manager – 2022
As a Strategy & Operations Manager you are expected to Work closely with CEO and help streamline Operations for the best way forward through Guidelines, Standards Automation etc (understanding the current state and future state why is critical), for & through
Roles & Responsibilities:
A strategic & org level role to define/streamline/standardize overall Org Operations in alignment with the current & future goals of the company, through,
- Definition of Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures etc. for all the operations/services in the company
- Identification of the areas of automation of manual/repetitive tasks as a part of project management/delivery and working with the team in identifying and automating through the right tools & techniques (for ex – Team Management Matrix, Timesheets, Customer Status Dashboards etc.)
- People & Management – for work, right utilization & upskilling
- Continuous Reviews, Audits & Feedback ensure adherence
- Use of the right tools & techniques for ease, reuse, scalability & management – across operations
- Definition & Delivery of Org specific reports – team management, project dashboards, customer management etc.
- Bringing in mature practices to the way we do business for the betterment.
- Helping avoid waste and add value – in terms of work executed, value delivered to the customers
To re-iterate, all the above to be in complete alignment with the Org – its goals, values, principles & culture. So, while the expectation is for you to define procedures & protocols – it cannot be a one size fits all approach. Our belief is Responsible Freedom. Structures/Governance are important, but not at the cost of flexibility. You should be able to strike the right balance.
Scope in terms of functions/departments:
- All the functions around the Business that we are in (Consulting, Technology), from an Operations perspective
- Training & Development
Team you will be working with:
- CEO & Org Maturity Team
- Org Performance & Customer Delivery Team
- Project Managers
- Insurance Technology space, with experience in the role, as per Job Profile (preferable: P&C/General Insurance and related Technologies) would be ideal for the role. Alternatively, experience in FinTech or BFSI is expected
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years – Our focus is not on the number of years of experience, but the passion/aggression to help support in building scalable business through the right Operations
- B Tech with MBA from Premier Institutes preferable
- Experience in tech project implementations – in the capacity of operations manager
Manomay is a Global IT Consulting & InsurTech Firm with an exclusive focus on the Insurance industry. With business technology alignment as the key emphasis, we work with multiple insurance companies both on Consulting (Strategic/Management/Implementation/ Measurement) and Technology (InsurTech Products and Custom Specific Solution Development). Our Customer Base is spread across USA and Caribbean Islands (Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bahamas, and Jamaica).
Whether it is Consulting or Software Development, our focus is to help Insurance Companies solve those “unsolved” problems, that are not yet comprehensively addressed in the current realm of Company and the Market. These span across legacy technology, rip & replace challenges, indecisiveness about enterprise IT, changing customer expectations & positioning, changing market dynamics, people & process challenges, integrations & associations etc.
Our Technology Stack is of latest order using a combination of the new gen technologies AI, ML, RPA, Digitization & Analytics etc. developed off Python and its frameworks (primarily) + other web frameworks like Angular and Node JS etc.
● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Live Ops Manager you will be charged with planning, running and measuring the impact of a suite of in-game promotional events to drive changes in the player behaviours to affect retention, monetization and other important product success criteria.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the one pulling levels and turning dials behind the scenes to make sure everything in our live games delights our players”
What you will really be doing
Working closely with the Product Manager to create a plan for a range of live operations events that will run within a title and supply a forecast on what they will do to the games performance.
Collaborate with design, art and programming in the creation of new live event types to be added to the game.
Produce reports with the help of the analytics dept that will highlight how successful the events have been.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A minimum of 18 month experience in a live operations team on a live Casual or Midcore game
Data driven and analytical with the ability to formulate a hypothesis and a plan to measure it
Playing the competition game constantly and being the main source if real world information on their product offering in live games
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Experience in typography or font design
Coding / prototyping skills.
Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
12+ years of management experience in software engineering.
5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
Strong experience in delivering user interfacing and business critical applications that are scaleable and highly available.
Solid Experience working with Java and related technologies
Experience with building and running microservices in a polyglot environment.
A strong understanding of database design, and experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo
Good knowledge of Cloud native and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with and a thorough understanding of event stream processing and search solutions (Kafka, Elastic etc)
Experience with designing and developing hybrid mobile react-native is desirable.
Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies like Scrum
Ability to design large-scale applications with excellent run-time characteristics such as low latency, fault- tolerance and availability
Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and the detail orientation to follow-up on all technical topics
Ability to communicate with large cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules etc.
Ability to make the right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and
Desired skills & experience :
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of a large team.
Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
A learning attitude to continuously improve the self, team and the organization
Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
A team player who has operational and order processing knowledge of Mutual Funds, IPO, NCDs, SGB, NCD etc. The role demands for TAT based working, teamwork, follow up with RTAs & AMCs for internal & external client’s query. The role requires good command over excel and MIS.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Mutual Funds operational Knowledge, Order Processing flow with BSE Star MF
- IPO Operational and order processing knowledge.
- Adapt at Excel to work on reports and provide required MIS whenever required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills specially in English
ROLE MISSION (WHY THE POSITION EXISTS)
Responsible for managing the MD’s calendar, prepares any notes for the meetings, fixes appointments with visitors, internal staff, etc.
Prioritizes and follows up on concerns addressed to the MD, including those marked sensitive or confidential nature. Follows course of action as recommended by MD.
Drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MDs ability to perform his/her duties
Making transport and travel arrangements and preparing expense reports for the MD
Coordinates internally with internal departments and acts as a point of contact between internal and external employees, vendors, external clients and guests
Arranging minutes of meetings, conferences, Board meetings
Filing all important documents, correspondence for the MD’s office
Responsible for regular monthly reports as required by the Management
Coordinates with external organizations, as required
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for calendar management, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Making transport and travel arrangements for the MD
- Be the point of contact to answers queries and providing
information related to the MD’s office
- Develop presentations as required by the MD
- Handles all correspondence for the MD’s office and prepare
responses and filing all important documents
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Delegating tasks assigned by MD to staff and follow up of status of all tasks assigned
- Collating MIS from all departments on a timely basis
- Handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts
Job Related Experience:
6-8 years of work experience in administration with minimum 3 experience as a Executive Assistant to a Management role
Excellent computer proficiency required
Excellent English Communication (Written and Verbal)
Excellent Presentation Skills
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
- Manage Denial procedures
- Process guidelines management
Key Performance Areas:
- Applying patient and insurance payments and corresponding contractual adjustment/writeoffs/Offset for all bill types to accounts.
- Electronic scanning of Explanation of Benefits
- Preparing and processing credits and patient and insurance refunds and posting.
- Resolving misdirected payments and returning incorrect payments to sender.
- Copies any zero payments (denial) to the appropriate Patient Account representative for follow-up and post.
- Appealing both denied or underpayments.
- Correct and most debit/credit adjustments of misapplied payments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of accounts.
- Claim scrubbing and Claim submission
- Posting of Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment is recommended
- Analytical skills
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good interpersonal ability
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERPHY
v Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
v Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
v Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
v Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for non conversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
v Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
v Complete end of the day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
v Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
v Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
v Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
v Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
v Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
v Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
v Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
v Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
v Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
v Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
v Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
v System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.
Team Lead – Operations
· Must have work experience in a BPO of 1 year as a Team Lead
· Should be fluent in English and Hindi (able to clear Versant 4)
· Open to rotational shifts and week off (24/7 process)
· 6 day working
· Experience in Inbound calling
· Managing a team of at least 15 callers
· Must have qualities of a good leader