Job Title: Solution Architect
Experience: 8+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India
Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public. Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving
- the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team
- and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself
- on the impact you are able to create.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product
- visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long-term technology vision for your product & team.
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for
- getting it reviewed and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web scale & real-time response systems with
- experience & expertise in a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up,
- supporting new requirements, re-architectures the principal architects should have seen it all and
- ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large
- transaction processing exposure for 5 years.
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a start-up or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Elocity Technologies India Private Limited
Elocity is transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. With our smart and intuitive technology, we provide tools to our customers for managed EV charging while supporting national and local ambitions for cleaner and sustainable energy systems and help in decarbonizing the grid.
For more information visit us at www.elocitytech.com
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
- Job Title - VP of Casual Mobile Games
- Reports Into - COO
- Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee.
Kwalee is one of the worlds leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 1 billion downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Lets Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join Scathe, Die by the Blade, Robobeat, Space Chef and Wildmender.
Whats In It For You?
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - weve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our VP of Casual Mobile Games, youll have executive accountability for free to play game design and publication, from game inception through testing and launch, to live operations. Youll build and manage a brilliant team of free to play casual mobile gaming experts, working closely with other departments to maximise the commercial success of our games and company. Youll maintain Kwalee’s position as a leading mobile game publisher and build capability such that Kwalee develops its position as a leading producer of F2P casual mobiles games.
Your Team Mates
The Casual Games team is a global crew whose passion for our products drive us to craft first-class gaming experiences the best we can. This goes double for gameplay, aesthetics, and marketing. We're entrepreneurial in spirit and have a collaborative mindset, so your voice is always heard.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Be an advocate of our games by playing them and promoting them. Research competitor products to further our understanding of what success looks like across the gaming industry.
- Directly build and manage an expert, multidisciplinary, high-quality team in the fields of design, production, and analysis.
- Proactively seek out new ideas and concepts for games. Devise and oversee initiatives to promote creativity, innovation, and inventiveness that will keep our catalogue fresh and profitable.
- Define and manage the processes of building, testing and launching mobile F2P / casual games for both internal and third party games.
- Define and manage the processes to support games post launch and in live operations.
- Maintain high standards of quality control to ensure games meet the highest standard of quality, playability and commercial viability.
- Create game launch strategies that maximise impact and longevity across a variety of platforms and devices.
- Establish, build and maintain positive and productive working relationships with all internal teams and departments, as well as external developers, partners and other stakeholders. Work closely with department heads to ensure team members are performing optimally and provide coaching and mentoring when needed.
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the team is maintained through the use of best practice management processes, tools, and organisational design.
- Adopt a data driven approach, closely monitoring the collation and analysis of game related data to support decision making in the game selection, development, launch and marketing processes.
- Adopt an experimental approach to seek out new methods and channels to help keep our team one step ahead of the competition. Keep abreast of the latest techniques in use across the industry.
- Define and manage robust revenue forecast processes linked to game launch windows, ultimately smoothing revenue peaks and troughs through best practice work stack management.
- Champion a commercially focused work methodology aimed at the driving the best value for the business, maintaining excellent cost control, driving increasing revenues, and maximising profit.
- Report to the COO all relevant matters that affect your job and work.
- Fully comply with the company’s procedures, processes, strategies and tactics as may be issued from time to time.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by either the COO or the CEO.
Your Hard Skills
- Deep casual gaming experience. Experience of building and running successful free-to-play casual games. In-depth understanding of standard mobile game full product cycle including standard KPIs, product management, live operations, marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial approach, hand-on, results driven, and commercial. Ideally will have run own business or been a significant contributor in a start-up or similar. Comfortable working as part of a matrix-management team.
- Production driven approach, with experience of task and work stack management to achieve deadlines and launch dates.
- A wide range of experience across the mobile game development process
- Experience of successfully launching games to market
- A track record of managing games from creation through to launch and beyond.
- Experience of running live ops on free to play games
- Analytical mindset with experience of using data analysis to inform decisions
- Experience working with diverse internal and external teams
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
· Providing technical support to sales team and ensure their success
· Should be able to prepare the technical BOM, RFPs/ RFQs depending on the exact need of the customer
· Be comfortable engaging at all levels within customers and OEM organizations
· Translate customer requirements and IT strategies into deliverable solutions and transformation plan
· Architect solutions to meet the unique requirements of Shro emerging customers and deliver proof of concepts (POCs) and pilot implementations for HCI, Storage Solution, Backup solutions, and virtualization solutions portfolio
· Learn new technologies and apply these concepts to customer needs
· Define value propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitor’s solutions in addressing customer pain points.
· Define and drive a programmatic pre-sales consulting engagement approach into target accounts and territories.
· Complete the technical requirement for request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP)
· Support and develop existing customer and partner relationships and skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills over phone, email, webcast, video and public conference.
· Should have extreme passion for Technology
· Should be a quick learner & should have the ability to adapt new technical skills
Experience & Technical Skills
· More than 5 years’ experience in pre-sales capacity, consultant role with customer focus, or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills over phone, email, webcast, video and public conference
· Strong technical knowledge in HPE HCI Solution, Virtualization Technologies VMware, Hyper-V, Strong technical knowledge in Storage Management System of HPE, NetAPP,
· Experience with Backup Technology Tape Based & Disk Based solutions
· Experience with designing Backup Application Software like Veritas, Symantec, Commvault
· Hands-On experience of Hypervisors like VMware & HyperV. Backup tools like Veritas & CommVault;
· Hands on experience of HPE Server & Storage product line.
· Experience of configuration tool like HPE OCA tool
· HPE Server Storage ASE, MASE Certification
· VMware Certified Professional
· Certifications – in Virtualization, Backup solution, Servers & Storage Consolidation
Job title: Technical PM & Solution Architect - Digital Acceleration
• Lead Upfront discovery and design for end to end technology architecture (E.g. though not limited to Web, Mobile, CRM, Inventory management, Customer management, Logistics),
• Defining, translating and delivering business vision for the digital journey the organization will be undertaking
• Actively lead the definition and evolution of the solution architecture
• oversee selection/ implementation of new components/applications,
• Identify and ensure all integration touch points of the applications,
• Enhance architecture / governance processes and drive agile innovation with an eye to scale.
• Create a Service oriented architecture
• Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
• Providing support to program manager through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
• Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
• Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
• Develop and demonstrate proof of concepts
• Maintain the overall portfolio plan with key deliverables and milestone dates. Plan and execute the roadmap for digital.
• Act as a conduit between execs and stakeholders to ensure the technology initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned with strategic objectives.
• Serve as a liaison between functional groups within the Technology Team to prioritize program initiatives and escalate critical operational tasks.
• Drive the successful delivery of Digital programs within the Digital portfolio
• Managing multiple Vendor/partner Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Engineering or similar combination of Business and Technology
• Minimum 7 years' experience in the B2C Companies with Design and architect experience
• 5 years of experience planning and deploying delivering enterprise functional and technical solutions to support the business
• Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies. Knowledge of project management tools...
• Being an agent for change, who uses business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organizational structures
• Strong Architecture experience including, infrastructure, applications, data and business domains, Retail domain knowledge would an added advantage
• Experience at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
• Experience in the following areas: customer engagement platforms, cloud architectures, PaaS services, API integration, modern application architectures, BI architecture
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
• Experience in web-based and mobile based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with all of the AWS services and other similar cloud services
Strong knowledge of core architectural concepts including distributed computing , scalability, availability, and performance to recommend the best backend solutions for our products
Preferred AWS Certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional/Associate AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate AWS Developer Associate
- ITCAN is looking for an AWS Solution Architect who will be responsible for development of scalable, optimized, and reliable backend solutions using AWS services for all our products. You will ensure that our products consume AWS services in the mast effective methods. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Analyse requirements and devise innovative, efficient, and cost-effective architecture using AWS components and services that ensure scalability, availability and high- performance.
- Develop automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash and Shell scripting and implementing
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Code Deploy, Git, Code Pipeline, Code Commit etc. To ensure seamless deployment with no downtime.
- Redesign architectures end Lo-end seamlessly by working through major software upgrades such as Apache.
- Ensure an always-running network with the ability to set up redundant DNS systems with failover capabilities.
- Ensure the AWS services consumed are aligned with best practices to ensure higher availability and security along with optimal cost utilization.
- Using AWS-managed services, implement ELK systems end-to-end.