About Leader IT Pvt Ltd
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team & build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in designing & developing scalable automation platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in backend services, databases and cloud technologies. They must be at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
- Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
- Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
- Software testing using Jest & Mocha
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing secure distributed systems
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience with designing & developing backend services
We have a unique culture of personal growth, ownership & enthusiasm which helps everyone see the purpose and value in their work as part of the product as a whole.
CTO / Head of Engineering
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
We are looking for a competent CTO (Chief Technology Officer) who will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth. In this position, you will oversee our overall technology development and technology utilization plan to manage all information technology resources of our company.
- CTO will be leading, building, and operating exciting products with a passionate team.
- We are looking for someone who has developed and deployed software with a strong focus on end-user experience. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of shipping web scalable products.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and delivering cloud solutions with delightful consumer experiences, combined with ease of implementation/reliability.
- Experience with massively scalable distributed compute product architectures.
- Experience with micro services-oriented architectures, Experience with scaling Big Data infrastructure.
- Experience delivering platform technology and creating an ecosystem of applications and services across multiple verticals and solution offerings
- Experience successfully scaling technology infrastructure to support rapid customer /data growth.
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly-iterating, design-forward, product-focused companies.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude, team player with record of leading and mentoring employees
Candidate Experience: Desired skills
- He/she should have prior work experience of 7-12 years on large-scale mobile app products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products
- Have inclination to learn and build new age products with blockchain and web3 tech
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverables, resource allocations, issues/risks and create mitigation strategies as needed to deliver a quality product on time
- Strong technical and architecture skills in wide areas of platform engineering with proven ability to dive deep in any area as needed.
- Extensive experience with eCommerce platforms, cloud systems, payment solutions, digital marketing technology, automation, and multi-device development is required; AWS experience is a strong plus
- Experience managing Small teams and remote teams is a strong plus
- Competent in driving a culture of continuous learning to improve technology and remove roadblocks that hold the team back.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
- Experienced founding team
- Backed by Future Group which gives an edge over working with different D2C and traditional brands ecosystem which is necessary to win in this market
- Existing app customer base of 20Mn registered and 4-5 Mn MAU + which gives us a head start and starting customer base of FuturePay necessary for pivoting the product to Carrot as described earlier
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should be the single point of contact for all project related queries and concerns.
- Should ensure project delivery and quality at desired level.
- Adherence to the Process.
- Oversee daily activities of the team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Manage resources as per workload.
- Address delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure operational excellence by making team technically competent enough.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
Desired candidate profile:
- Overall experience of 15 Yrs. to 20 Yrs.
- 5+ yrs. of experience on project management and project delivery.
- Should have proven experience on coding and managing teams using Java, J2ee, iOS, Android, AWS, Node JS, and Python.
- Adoption to the new technologies is desired.
- Understanding of firmware and protocols related to IOT, Bluetooth will be added advantage
- Required to be technical and hands on coding if needed.
- Candidates should be Process oriented and execute projects in Scrum/Agile methodologies.
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
• Location:- Remote work
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Strong educational background with B.Tech from IITs
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain
- Hands-on/ Implementation OR exposure to Front end tools and frameworks like
- Strong experience handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling,
building pluggable frameworks and systems, strong abstraction, and design skills
- Knowledge of Linux with advanced knowledge of command-line interface
- Knowledge of AWS required for cloud set up and configuration and system security
- Advance MySQL knowledge required with hand-on experience with query building and query optimization
- Currently Hands-on with coding and development process.
- Team management is highly preferred.
- Drive strategy and vision across teams in a rapidly evolving environment
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders and enable them by providing scalable, high-quality, and secure technology solutions.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications and system architecture, and ensure the implementation of agreed architecture
- Oversee assigned tasks and provide guidance to team members and follow best practices
- Take accountability for optimizing key technology and business metrics
- Drive agility in execution, create a strong team culture of responsiveness by leading by
- Keep eye for technology and competitive landscape to stay ahead of the trends and