• Location:- Remote work
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Strong educational background with B.Tech from IITs
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain
About It Insurance Company
We are seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer with a passion for esports to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of leading and managing technical teams and a proven ability to drive technology strategy and innovation. Experience in the esports industry is a plus.
- Lead the development and execution of our technology roadmap, aligning with business goals and objectives
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of our technology infrastructure and systems
- Manage and mentor the technology team, including setting goals and providing direction and support
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and prioritize technical needs and opportunities
- Monitor and analyze industry and market trends, and assess their potential impact on the company
- Communicate technical plans and progress to senior management and stakeholders
- Strong professional experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Proven ability to lead and manage technical teams
- Strong understanding of software development and delivery processes
- Experience with driving technology strategy and innovation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and technologies
- Experience with budget and resource management
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
We are looking for a technology leader that can lead a group that builds and runs a product. We are a product company so we develop, manage and grow our own products. Our key objectives include acquiring clients and growing our user base. Product development is an ongoing process.
We need a leader that has experience in developing technologies but also understands how to leverage 3rd party platforms. Integration into FB and Google systems are critical to our success.
We operate in the Marketing technology world. Understanding marketing data is a key requirement. The great opportunity of this position is that the Team Lead gets to design and participate in the entire product cycle. We manage our own product, marketing and sales process within the company.
We Work globally and you ll have a chance to interact with teams in New York, Europe, Latin America and India. We are looking for a software engineer who has played the role of a team lead and who has worked on all phases of SDLC from prototyping to feature delivery and scaling features. A capable result oriented visionary Technology lead with a unique experience in leading high performance development teams, increasing efficiency and productivity while reducing costs. Somebody with the ability to build and run technology platforms, evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative new solutions to meet customer needs. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management and process improvement. Strong planning abilities and setting product and technology strategies in B2C and B2B environments.
- Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned.
- Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies; should know how to do module planning and effort estimation.
- Develop overall technical strategy for projects from technical requirements.
- Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
- Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advice best technology approach to the team.
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
- Implement new technologies which are good for business & guide the team members
- Must possess personality to switch tasks and projects frequently as each will have different priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
- Work in Agile based project methodology.
- Open for frequent short-term travel to US.
- Having a strong IT experience, minimum 10 years, along with team handling role.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of at least one framework such as Laravel, Zend etc.
- Excellent exposure with bespoke and open-source technologies (e.g., Drupal/Magento, etc..).
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and MySQL database administration
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Must have strong experience in handling International Clients and overseas accounts.
- US Travelled would be preferred.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Experience with GIT/Jira/Agile.
- Experience in enterprise level architecture design including server management.
- Experience in handling AWS/cloud/ Dedicated enterprise servers.
- Experience in handling high volume, high traffic sites.
- Strong in technical knowledge and documentation.
- Should be able to think out of the box, solution driven and passionate about the work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
We are SOCIAL.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong founding team of Chief Technical Officer. The founders have about a decade of experience in Sales, Marketing, HR & mobile application development.
A Co-Creator/Co-Founder/Chief Technology Officer will be our first technology go-to expert who can own product development, technology for the scratch and scale it along the journey. You are a tech hack who can [Alt+f9] layers of complex computing problems. You have built amazing products and enterprise systems in the past and looking for the next big challenge?
Do you have it?
- 6-12 years of experience in building a product from the ground up to scale
- You are hands-on with codes, active portfolio, and contribution
- You have built enterprise-level products
- You have explored and played around building great team culture
- You have the ability to attract and retain talent
We Look for?
- In it for a long term
- Thinking outside the box
- Not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- If you are a get my hands dirty kind of leader with deep experience in building and scaling large enterprise-grade product
- The latest tech stacks are just walk in the park
- You have Identified, compared, selected, and implemented technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- You have built end to the end cloud platform on AWS and are aware of best practices followed
- You are a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a keen eye for maintaining exceptional coding practices
- You have assembled and lead a team of highly motivated engineers
- Prior experience in data science and deep learning is a plus but not mandatory
We offerChief technology officer is a complex role that lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will primarily be in the form of equity with increasing salary as we hit our business milestones and bring in institutional funding.
Look forward to talk.
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus