• 10+ years of work experience in IT with 5+ years in software development or application architecture and 3+ years in solutions architecture
• Thorough understanding of cloud native architectures, microservice architecture design patterns, containers, container orchestration, DevOps practices and security
• Professional experience in software engineering and architecture design
• Proven experience developing well architected AWS cloud infrastructure and solutions
• Experience in providing technical leadership and mentoring
• In-depth understanding of current security best practices
• Understand business analysis techniques and processes
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
What you will need:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but not limited to cloud &
- end user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but not limited to
- scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Timely delivery of the assigned tasks.
- Having relevant experience of 3-8 yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Cloud-AWS/Azure ( Willing to work on Azure Cloud )
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Owning accountability and responsibility for end-to-end tasks
Position – DevOps Engineer.
Expereince – 4+ Years
Location – Gurgaon
Job Discription –
- Experience in an engineering role with strong experience in building and maintaining production systems on a public cloud provider (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure etc.) GCP Preferred.
- Advance system admin experience and understanding of Network, load balancers, firewall, DNS, and security.
- Experience in Tomcat, Nginx web servers.
- Experience in Mysql, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming using Python/Bash.
- Experience with Terraform for writing the infrastructure automation
- Experience in containers and container orchestration.
- Experience with DevOps tools like ELK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Jenkins.
- Experience with Configuration management using tools like Ansible, puppet.
- Working knowledge of CI/CDpipeline and DevOps principles
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira/BitBucket/Confluence.
- Experience in supporting Java and angular based applications.
- Experience in LINUX
- Implement IAM policies and configure VPCs to create a scalable and secure network for the application workloads
- Will be client point of contact for High Priority technical issues and new requirements
- Should act as Tech Lead and guide the junior members of team and mentor them
- Work with client application developers to build, deploy and run both monolithic and microservices based applications on AWS Cloud
- Analyze workload requirements and work with IT stakeholders to define proper sizing for cloud workloads on AWS
- Build, Deploy and Manage production workloads including applications on EC2 instance, APIs on Lambda Functions and more
- Work with IT stakeholders to monitor system performance and proactively improve the environment for scale and security
- Prefer to have at least 5+ years of IT experience implementing enterprise applications
- Should be AWS Solution Architect Associate Certified
- Must have at least 3+ years of working as a Cloud Engineer focused on AWS services such as EC2, CloudFront, VPC, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, Systems Manager, Route53, WAF, API Gateway, Elastic beanstalk, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3 bucket, Elastic Search, DocumentDB IAM, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of EC2 instances, types and deploying applications to the cloud
- Must have a strong understanding of IAM policies, VPC creation, and other security/networking principles
- Must have through experience in doing on prem to AWS cloud workload migration
- Should be comfortable in using AWS and other migrations tools
- Should have experience is working on AWS performance, Cost and Security optimisation
- Should be experience in implementing automated patching and hardening of the systems
- Should be involved in P1 tickets and also guide team wherever needed
- Creating Backups and Managing Disaster Recovery
- Experience in using Infra as a code automation using scripts & tools like CloudFormation and Terraform
- Any exposure towards creating CI/CD pipelines on AWS using CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc. is an advantage
- Experience with Docker, Bitbucket, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Good understanding of Containerisation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Should be experience in using and configuring cloud monitoring tools and ITSM ticketing tools
- Good exposure to Logging & Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, ELF/EFK
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
- He has to perform architectural analysis, and he should know how to design enterprise-level systems.
- He should know how to design and simulate tools for the perfect delivery of systems.
- He should know how to design, develop, and maintain systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality service design.
- He has to work with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- He should know how to deliver a high-performing solution architecture that can support the development efforts of a business.
- He has to plan, design, and configure the most typical business solutions as needed.
- He has to prepare technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- He has to be sure that the best practices for configuration management are carried our as it was needed.
- He has to work on customer specifications, analyze them, and conduct the best product recommendations associated with the platform
- AWS Solution Architect 9-10 Years
- Responsible for managing applications on public cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
- Responsible for larger migrations of applications from VM to cloud/cloud-native.
- Responsible for setting up monitoring for cloud/cloud-native-based infrastructure and applications.
- MUST: AWS Solution Architect Professional certification.