|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
Candidate MUST HAVE product-based company experience and a minimum of 3years of experience in DevOps.
What you will do (or learn) :
1. Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
2. Build state-of-the-art CI/CD pipelines.
3. Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
4. Work on infrastructure and data security.
5. State-of-the-art log management system and tooling around them.
6. Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
1. 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
2. Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
3. Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
4. Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, go lang etc.)
5. Good understanding of Linux systems
6. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our
SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees
anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about
creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the
people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a
team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an
exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in
the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for
smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the
same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in
Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Owning and managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Working as part of product development from inception to launch, and own
deployment pipelines through to site reliability.
Ensuring a high availability production site with proper alerting, monitoring and
security in place.
Creating an efficient environment for product development teams to build, test
and deploy features quickly by providing multiple environments for testing and
Use infrastructure as code and the best of methods and tools in DevOps to
innovate and keep improving.
Create an automation culture and add automation to wherever it is needed..
DevOps Engineer Remote) 2
What do I need? 🤓
4 years of industry experience in a similar DevOps role, preferably as part of
product team. You can demonstrate the significant impact your work has had
on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge in AWS and the services available. 2 years of experience in
building complex architecture on cloud infrastructure.
Exceptional understanding of containerisation technologies and Docker. Have
had hands on experience with Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS.
Experience with Terraform or any other infrastructure as code solutions.
Able to comfortably use at least one high level programming languages such
groovy and others.
Good understanding of security in web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it.
Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
Clear and responsive communication.
Srijan Technologies is hiring for the DevOps Lead position- Cloud Team with a permanent WFH option.
Immediate Joiners or candidates with 30 days notice period are preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 Years experience in DevOps Release Engineering.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git.
- Must have great command over Kubernetes
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Expert-level knowledge of Shell Scripting & Jenkins so as to maintain continuous integration/deployment infrastructure.
- Expert level of knowledge in Docker.
- Expert level of Knowledge in configuration management and provisioning toolchain; At least one of Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Basic level of web development experience and setup: Apache, Nginx, MySQL
- Basic level of familiarity with Agile/Scrum process and JIRA.
- Expert level of Knowledge in AWS Cloud Services.
Why ToneTag :
ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the
planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in
different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses
the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the
payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go
hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are
entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's
If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting
your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities,
we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach
their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and
commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
Who We are :
● While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of
sound, we have built a highly secure and robust channel of data
communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
● Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on empathy, inclusivity,
collaboration and creativity.
● Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering
a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
● Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career
growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
● ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you
conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization,
you will be the owner of it.
● With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think
outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
● ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross
● Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting
ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
● ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to
deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
● Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and
your voice is heard.
● ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and
● There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will
not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a
THE NEXT BIG THING :
● We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap
towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial
world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences
● ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of the biggest names
in terms of management and investors.
● A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous
awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
As a Content writer in the Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing
pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Create and draft content for ToneTag’s content properties such as blogs,
websites, social media etc
● Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
for Social Media
● Maintain and update website content regularly
● Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
● Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using
relevant keywords, etc
● Draft copy for user communication, engagement, and education
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Create Presentations and Product documents
● Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agencies, sharing
ideas, reviewing the articles and posts.
● Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Applications for awards & events
What you need :
● A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and
● 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
● Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
● Should be keen in learning new technology
● Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press releases
according to the requirements.
● Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is
Great to have :
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Familiarity with web publications
● A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
● Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should
also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
● A strong believer in equality and teamwork
● An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage
● Building compelling long-term strategies on how to scale content.
● Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and unique
● Work with product managers to understand and help refine the evolving
brand voice and tone
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring impactful content to market
quickly and at scale
● Create articles, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, video scripts, interactive
assets, build a content calendar for social media, in line with the content
● Understand the buyers’ journey and use that knowledge to create the most
impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content assets for different
● Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the
behavior of our target audience
● Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized
● Prior experience in crafting content & product experiences from scratch, in
an instructional and long-form content setting.
● Must be able to write content that’s relevant, catchy, and easy to understand
● Should have excellent command over the English language and grammar
● Should be willing to and capable of creating technology-related content that
requires extensive research
● Should be able to understand, conceptualize, and convey marketing
messages in an acceptable international style.
● Must keep up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social
media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends
● Prior experience in advertising agency is preferred.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).