Digital Test Analyst
The role will work collaboratively with almost all facets of the agency including our super talented UX, Creative, UI and Development teams as well as our Project Managers.
Sitting within the delivery team, you will be responsible for:
· Undertaking manual testing on digital projects such as websites, mobile apps, API’s testing, data verification and validation, and CMS backend testing
· Cross Browser, Platform and Device testing, and accessibility testing where applicable
· Defining test cases based on project scope to meet project acceptance criteria
· Execution of test cases; covering functional, non-functional and regression testing
· Creation and ongoing management of Test Plans
· Writing and executing automated UAT functional tests using tools such as Selenium and / or Appium
· Collaborating with internal and external test resources to execute the test plan
· Creation and ongoing management of testing processes
· Working with development resources to raise and resolve defects within the test plan timeline
To most effectively perform as the Test Analyst, you should have:
· Extensive experience in website functionality testing
· Minimum 3 years commercial experience as an experienced Digital Test Analyst
· Automated testing experience using tools such as Selenium is a must
· Skills to break down project scope into test cases
· Experience using JIRA and communicating at a technical level with Developers
· Best practice quality assurance and attention to detail is a must
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive approach to your work
· Leading the testing on a large website project highly regarded
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together. At Softobiz, we invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. With a team of 150+ technology enthusiasts, we have been trusted by leading enterprises around the globe for over 12+ years.
At Softobiz, we foster a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom, empowering our employees to grow and excel in their careers. Our technical craftsmen are pioneers in the latest technologies like AI, machine learning, and product development.
Why Should You Join Softobiz?
- Work with technical craftsmen who are pioneers in the latest technologies.
- Access training sessions and skill-enhancement courses for personal and professional growth.
- Be rewarded for exceptional performance and celebrate success through engaging parties.
- Experience a culture that embraces diversity and creates an inclusive environment for all employees.
Softobiz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.softobiz.com,
on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for more updates.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Softobiz Technologies Private limited
Softobiz is a leading Service & Product development company that has been developing custom-made mobile and web solutions for businesses for the last 15 years.
Softobiz is a software development company that provides custom software development, application maintenance and support, mobile app development, web development, cloud computing services, DevOps consulting, agile development, and quality assurance services. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mohali, Punjab, Hyderabad India. Softobiz has a team of over 350 experienced software engineers who are experts in a variety of technologies, including Java, .NET, PHP, and mobile development.
- Responsible for initiating and ensuring the technical and delivery-facing leadership for all aspects of QA engineering at portfolio level.
- Initiating test automation and test engineering practices, including aspects of ‘software development in test’.
- Reading, writing and debugging code in complex programs and supporting the refactoring of existing test frameworks – supporting other members of the team to do the same.
- Initiating the use and reuse of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based.
- Initiating the delivery of test engineering, typically using agile and CI/CD methods including influencing how the teams develop user stories and acceptance criteria, typically deploying Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Building QAT service capability and coaching others to help improve QAT-wide practices to support the digital service standard, often working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on user needs and user centred design.
- Extensive hands on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI and release testing lifecycles.
- Extensive automation experience and the ability to specify, to develop and to implement automation frameworks and advice on industry best practice.
- Experience of leading teams.
- Experience of Mobile automation using Appium tools for android and iOS
- Experience in selenium and TestNg framework for web application automation
- Experience in JMeter tool for load testing
- Knowledge of Junit is a must
- knowledge of testing Web & Mobile platforms - Android & IOS
- Pro-active in managing test dependencies, coordinating test coverage and execution.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open Source tools and Cloud based services including Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine, Cypress, WebDriver, Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab and REST libraries (RESTAssured, Karate, etc).
- Experience of containerised techniques, using Docker, and Cloud Based Hosting
- Demonstrable experience of working with micro service architectures and data services
- Defining and advising on test scope, approach, risks and assumptions across DevOps and agile testing.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties (project, supplier technical teams, internal technical teams, service delivery, and so forth) to ensure an effective test service is maintained throughout the Agile delivery lifecycle.
QA Engineer India
DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing medical professionals today.
We've built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. Join us!
About What You’ll Be Doing
● Implement Automation tests for our ground-breaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users).
● Design test scenarios and test cases for new flows.
● Write E2E automation tests, using Cypress, Factory-bot, Faker.
● Setup & Maintain CI/CD.
● Provide Daily Reports.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience with Cypress.
● Experience in manual & automation testing
● Strong experience with Test Suite Design.
● Testing experience in an agile development environment (e.g., SCRUM/XP/Kanban).
● Knowledge of testing lifecycle and methodologies.
● Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts.
● Experience in leading QA for a project.
● Mobile Testing with Appium, Browserstack.
● Understanding/Experience in working on Ruby on Rails/React applications.
● Experience of working on large scale projects.
● ISTQB basic or automation engineer certification
Specifically You Will:
Work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about DirectShifts
We have raised more than $45 million from some of the world’s leading investors including Serent Capital, YCombinator and Soma Capital. We're on a mission to disrupt a massive industry and improve healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to the healthcare they need. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle; no hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- Software development for industries leading SaaS platform
- You will be involved closely in planning, designing, integration of client requirements.
- You will be working with one of the leaders in data resiliency and data protection.
Here are some technical skills require:
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategies based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plans, s and code reviews.
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Participate in bug trailing, tracking quality assurance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Test Management systems like XRay and bug tracker like JIRA tools.
What we expect from you:
- 3-10 Years of relevant experience in QA Automation.
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite.
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test you should be an expert at test automation for APIs as well as UI, creating test plans and test strategies for testing product features.
- You will guide and mentor junior team members by reviewing their automation code and test cases to ensure good coverage and quality of a feature
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
Few Skills which will add brownie points to your role
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
✓ Develop White-box test cases from API functional specification
✓ Write maintainable scripts for API Automation testing
✓ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
✓ Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
✓ Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up
Desired Skills & Experience:
✓ BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
✓ Should have experience in building API automation from scratch
✓ Experience with performance and load testing
✓ Experience with test tools e.g. JMeter, Apache Benchmark, etc.
✓ Knowledge of JSON-based Restful Web Services
✓ Experience in working with penetration testing tools will be a plus
✓ Knowledge of GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, Linux Shell Script, and CI/CD process
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.