A Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects while ensuring they meet their objectives, are completed on time, within scope, and within budget. They lead cross-functional teams, communicate with stakeholders, and manage project risks.
Define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
Develop a detailed project plan, including schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
Create a project timeline and set milestones.
Assemble project teams and assign responsibilities.
Provide clear direction and motivation to team members.
Foster collaboration and effective communication among team members.
Allocate and manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
Monitor resource utilization and adjust as needed to meet project goals.
Identify potential project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
Proactively address issues that may impact project success.
Create and manage the project budget.
Monitor project expenditures and ensure they stay within budget constraints.
Establish and monitor project quality standards.
Conduct regular quality assessments and take corrective actions as needed.
Maintain open and clear communication with stakeholders, team members, and project sponsors.
Provide regular project status updates and reports.
Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and reports.
Ensure all project documentation is organized and easily accessible.
Handle changes to project scope or requirements and assess their impact on the project.
Seek approvals for changes when necessary.
Ensure all project deliverables are met and approved.
Conduct a project post-mortem to evaluate the project's success and identify areas for improvement.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ace Online
ACE Online offers India's best online training for GATE, ESE, SSCJE & other PSU exams. Our courses are made by India's best faculty at ACE Engineering Academy. This partnership with ACE gives you access to ACE OTS & Publications for GATE, ESE & PSU exams
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of the US.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well-versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & the team is aligned with product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of Experience with at least one scripting language: PHP, JAVA, Angular, React, Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell, or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
Designation – Delivery Manager
Location – Ahmedabad/Pune
Experience – 12 to 18 Years
We are looking candidate who can join us immediately or max in 30 days.
Delivery Manager is responsible for owning the delivery of strategic account and the projects within the account. It includes providing inputs on project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train team member to support business need. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required with 15+ years of experience. Hands on or working experience with one of more technology like Java, Angular, Mobile Native Development, Cloud – AWS/GCP is must. Individuals who can work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail, willing to get their hands dirty to solve the problem are the key expectations from the role.
Responsibilities for Delivery Manager
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities, understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies and also own Release management
- Practices Agile methodologies like scrum/Kanban and demonstrate best practices to the team in not just execution, but to plan and present a high level plan for project.
- Own multiple projects either in or outside the same account
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a MUST
- Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills
- Strong people skills, should clearly define career growth plan, give constructive and critical feedback and promote collaborative team culture.
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party APIs / dependencies, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release. Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Provide an exhaustive view of the project status dashboard, plan and give weekly/daily executive status
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Team up with relevant development teams responsible for building the automation tools used to develop and deploy the software.
- Schedule the Release meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
Qualifications for Delivery Manager
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Prior experience in managing either of mobile (iOS & Android), Java, or cloud (GCP/AWS) projects is must.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Minimum of 15 + years of career experience out of which minimum 5 years should as developer & 10+ years of experience in managing or performing IT development projects using an Agile approach
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Knowledge of development technical stack on mobile, Java, Git source code management, code review process, implementing best technical guidelines would
qualify as frontrunner for this role
- Growth mindset & collaboration are distinguishing factors required to succeed in this role
- Ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders.
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated experience of projects growth is must for this role
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science is must for this role
- Technical & Project Management certifications are desired.
- As a Technical project manager to drive the workplace components in a project/program for a new or existing client
- Manage project team and resource allocation
- Ability to lead project teams in a highly matrix environment
- Adapts to changing circumstances, adopting different roles according where appropriate to fit with a new (customer) environment.
- Experiments with new ways of doing things and takes a positive approach to change.
- Strong experience in angular 2 and above
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in building web applications
- Manage the project from the initial pre-sales handover to early life support.
- Manage all aspects of the project implementations including project rollouts, resource tracking, budget management, schedule development, cost/ budget analysis, cross discipline coordination and communications
- Excellent communication skills
If you are Interested Kindly, share your updated CV with following details. So that we can have a quick Telephonic Conversation and Set up your Technical Screening or Interview ASAP.
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Platform Engineering
Our mission is to build modern media platforms to serve our omni-channel experiences for our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. We need your help to create new capabilities, and strengthen our existing ones, so that our brands can reach wider audiences through engaging digital experiences.
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform Engineering group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce that we will continue to improve and grow. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
You will be working alongside international colleagues across the US, London, and India. We strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with Product, Data, Design, UX and Delivery.
Condé Nast is looking for an experienced engineer to join and help us build the next generation of our content creation digital products. You will work closely with our product teams and help lead engineering teams in their shared mission to scale out and build our internal platform. These teams’ focus spans many types of products essential to both editors, other engineers, and subscribers. Your work will drive the future of Condé Nast’s digital strategy in today’s publishing market and reach our millions of readers around the world.
Collaborate with other disciplines (engineering, design, product) in the creation and iteration of web applications built for our subscribers
Helping leading projects from ideation to execution to maintenance
Collaborating with the broader engineering group on new ideas or improving existing ones
Identify and improve code and usability performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Helping us grow and expand our engineering teams
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert level fluency in at least 1 programing language
Experience working with, designing, and deploying production-grade React/Ember applications
Experience working with and helping Design Systems
Familiarity and experience with designing, and deploying production-grade RESTful APIs, experience and knowledge of GraphQL APIs a plus
Strong end-to-end testing experience and an emphasis on TDD methodologies
Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
Data: Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
Datadog, Kibana, Elastic search - for observing our platform
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Why Work With Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits
We are a bunch of smart, passionate, diverse co-workers who love to teach and love to learn
We provide whatever hardware and software you need to be productive
A functional, well-disciplined product development organization
Big changes are happening in publishing and at Condé Nast, and this is a great time to be a part of it all!
We are hiring for glass manufacturing in chennai with the below job role:
Experience - 3-10 years of experience
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
What will you be doing?
A Project Manager is responsible for providing project management support from offshore to our clients in US healthcare IT services and related technologies. A Project Manager works in tandem with Project Managers in different Client time zones performing project governance across multiple engagements. The role provides support in critical areas of overall project management including management of cost, resourcing, and help identify, pursue, and close project risks. The role also requires to be able to maintain relationships with project teams, demonstrate value through service delivery, and improve service levels for our customers, all within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
The Project Manager has the responsibility of providing support for overall delivery and execution of the project. The role requires support across multiple projects within the organization with the following responsibilities:
- Financial Management - Planned hours, Actuals, ETC, EAC, overall cost, revenue, budget, and management of financial variance, & create SOW’s
- Risk Management - Managing and ensuring that all potentials risks/issues are properly communicated to all stakeholders with correct owners for the same identified and/or putting in a resolution plan in the form of risk register.
- Schedule Management - Ensure all project milestones, deliverables, Go-lives, deployment dates etc. are met and in case of any variance, keeping all the stakeholders informed with relevant reasons.
- Status Update - Status reports to clients using project management tools like Jira, SF, Microsoft office suite with all the details based on status from resources. Reports to KPi management showing the health of each projects.
- Process: Setup the stand operating processes that ensure the project teams are process oriented, and provide documentation to the clients.
- Others - Resourcing, maintaining overall project status, resolving project management related issues that may arise, performance approval, aligning projects to company objectives.
- Bachelor’s in computer science
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Quick learner and interest to learn new skills.
- US healthcare IT experience
- PMP/Scrum master Certification.
- Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- Restful webservices.
- SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Slack or any other project communication tools.
- Timesheets (like Clarizen)
- Agile/Kanban development
Good to have:
- HL7/FHIR certifications
- Health Insurance
- Employee reward programs
- Employee Skill development programs
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.