This position is responsible for overseeing the testing of software features as part of a collaborative team. This role is responsible for leading quality review of various applications and includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases in partnership with developers, business analysts, and project managers which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements. The role relies upon test automation and manual testing tools. The person is to assist in defining QA coding standards and frameworks, and for identifying emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to the clients business goals.
- Review client requirement and provides feedback
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities and schedules
- Oversees projects to make sure work is scheduled based on priorities, features, risks, and team strengths and assignment of resources across projects
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Leads/mentors Test Engineers and shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions. Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings and set goals, provide feedback on testing-related tasks, delegates and assigns testing responsibilities
- Assists Manager in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization
- Assists in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews, and evaluate potential candidates Qualifications:
- Experience in testing various applications, services, and user interfaces
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites
- Should have experience in AI projects.
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Experience in testing gaming projects.
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
- Familiarity with various defect management systems
- We are looking for someone with 6 - 7 years of overall working experience in the software environment & 2 -3 years of experience in handling the QA Lead Role.
- Experience in Selenium.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
- Ability to act as a liaison between QA and development teams
- Ability to ensure that solutions developed by technical teams fit the business needs
- Ability to offer alternative approaches to achieve the client goals
- Ability to analyse complex situations and manage all variables to achieve optimal solutions
- Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project.
- implementations can be made quickly and effectively.
- Ability to motivate teams.
- Ability to define and prioritize short-term and long-term objectives for the teams and make necessary corrections under changing circumstances
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing Education and Work
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Webtiga Private limited
Experts in Web 3 Technologies -Metaverse, Generative AI, Web3,Cybersecurity and DeFi spoken
For more details - please check out our website-https://www.webtiga.com/solutions/
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent programming skills in JAVA
· Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
· Good Technical Learning Abilities
· Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have
experience in deploying / configuring such applications
· Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
· Experience to work on Web Application servers
· Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
· Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
We are looking for a curious developer to join our Test Engineering team at Procedure. We're are a product development company established in early 2017. Before we dive into the job description, allow us to introduce ourselves.
Our team is a mixed bag. Of the smart and the hard-workers. Of the organized and slightly chaotic. Of the early risers and the burners of the midnight oil. We appreciate diversity and truly like having differing perspectives in the room.
We pride ourselves on being early adopters of the latest tools, libraries, and frameworks while delivering business value all the time. People who work with us fall in love with their craft. We have changed the definition of "work" for them.
Here are some of our beliefs around work
- Work is only 1 part of your life and not your entire life. We treat it as such.
- Weekends are sacred and not to be messed around with. You won't be asked to work on one.
- Commuting is a waste of time. Working from home saves you additional time. Go crazy with it.
- Side gigs are welcome. We believe there are multiple avenues to learn and grow. Why restrict it to only work?
- Asynchronous by-default. Synchronous communication is expensive, so we default to writing docs and literature to enable async communication.
- Good things come in pairs. Errors get halved. Productivity, ideas, and fun get doubled. Learning gets accelerated exponentially.
- Learning from mistakes. If you are not making mistakes and learning from them, you are not growing.
Apart from work, we continually invest in growing you as a professional and a human.
- Extensive Boot Camp - get to learn, regardless of your experience, about Data Structure and Algorithms, LLD, HLD, DevOps, frontend, backend, and/or test engineering.
- Book club - broaden your horizons by picking up a book every month and have fun doing so
- P1, The Half Yearly Tech Conference - here's where we explore futuristic themes to keep you informed about what's happening in the tech space outside our office.
- Internal Projects - where your craft, experiment, and learning take precedence over deadlines. Also, try out new technologies and domains.
Growth requires mentorship
We believe choosing a mentor is more important than choosing a company. My co-founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/brajkishorb/">Braj, and I have more than a decade of experience in our respective fields. I will be mentoring you to become a better engineer and a coder. Braj will help you with domain expertise, product thinking, and problem-solving. Ask us how it has helped our ex-employees in their careers when you chat with us.
What's it like here
We love debating over languages and frameworks and want someone who can bring their opinions to these discussions. We love reading/sharing articles, podcasts, tech essays. If you are someone who loves tea or coffee, Marvel or DC, Peterson or Zizek, or even something eclectic, you will feel right at home. Continuous improvement is at the heart of everything we do at work & outside.
This sounds good. But what exactly will you work on?
Since we are a service company, you will have the advantage of working on a wide gamut of problems, technology & real world-wise. You will be involved in all stages of a product lifecycle. You'll never have to wonder why you are working on something because you'll always know it.
What are you currently working on?
We carefully select our clients. This is to ensure we are always indexed well on challenging work. They include indie entrepreneurs, Series B/C funded startups, and big corporates.
Some of the sectors we are working on
- And much more!
Trust us, there's never a dull day at work.
Here's what we expect from you
- You love breaking things apart and have a high bar for the quality of products.
- You have good knowledge of manual testing and know various testing protocols.
- You can set up and maintain your test suite with exhaustive test coverage and detailed test cases
- You want to get into automation testing and for that, you have learned coding or have sparsely worked in automation.
- You aren't complacent about your skillset and have a hunger to learn more.
- You like to share your learnings with others.
If you have made it this far, I think we should have a chat. Hit me up on ulhas [at] the procedure [dot] in
CTO, Teacher & Co-founder
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience , with at least 3 years of Test Automation
- “Automation first” attitude.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
- Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
- Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Knowledgeable about different Software Delivery Lifecycles.
- At least 1 year experience in using at least one tool for:
- Test automation tools: Selenium Web driver, Postman, RestApi Automation
- Non-functional testing: JMeter, HP LoadRunner
Exp : 4years - 7years
Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gurugram&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6988689322099015680">#Gurugram, Haryana.
Notice period : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=immediate&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6988689322099015680">#immediate / within 15day joiners only
• The individual should expertise in Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Database Testing with at least 4+ years of experience
• The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android & iOS)
• Setting up, Design, Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch as an individual contributor.
• Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java, Python
• Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium
• Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework along with Design patterns like Page Object Model
• To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
• Understanding project documents, customer demands and product objectives and achieve using Automation
• Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
• Strong experience of tools like Selenium / Appium used for Web and Mobile automation
• Hands on experience on Backend / API automation using Rest-assured.
• Should be familiar with BDD/TDD methodologies
• Experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration in Automation
• Should have strong experience with programming languages JAVA / Python
• Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like K6/JMeter
• The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Confluence tools
• Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
• Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Automation Testing- using Selenium Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced with automation tools -Selenium or Appium
Defect management tools (ie: JIRA) Scripting knowledge with Java Programming language
Understanding of current technologies, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Agile and Iterative Development methodologies.
Identify and communicate test plan / cases to automate based on automation framework and approach Defect management tools (ie: JIRA).
Good to Have:
Jmeter, Saucelabs, Testfairy, Postman, Charles proxy, Logcat, etc.
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
- Creates and executes test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products
- Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Submits defects and issues to development for correction, and retests once defects have been resolved
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure
- Creates and/or reviews requirements, design, and scope documents
- Helps support and advocates the standard to test design, procedures and may provide input to those procedures
- Coordinates and/or performs testing from initiation through delivery
- Ensures testing is completed on schedule and within budget
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical department in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- May certify and review test results of other analysts and testers
- May assist with software changes for documentation update or correction
- May assist with automated scripts from team members
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members
- Prepare Automated Scripts for the Modules
- Prepare reusable methods and Artifacts which helps in improving efficiency and productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple complex projects
- Cross-browser testing (Windows - Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge)/ (Mac Book - Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Involves UI and UX testing. (UI User Interface & UX User Experience)
- Able to handle scripting across different technologies
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Good knowledge of software testing lifecycles
- Good knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM
- Good Knowledge of testing web-based applications on Mobiles / Desktop
- Able to modify testing development or to suit the environment or product
- Knowledge/experience of testing multiple platforms, browsers, and mobile devices a big plus
- Experience with the use of automated testing tools such as Selenium/Appium
- Good knowledge of Performance testing
- Good knowledge of API Testing (Manual as well as Automation)
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with testing tools; in particular Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, MS Office, SharePoint, Test Data editors and JIRA
- ISTQB Advanced / QAI Certified / AEM Certifications
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the development of the cloud infrastructure and services that power Dremio's Data Lake Engine. With focus on query performance optimization, supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake and Nessie, this team provides endless opportunities to to define the products for next generation of data analytics.
In this role, you will get opportunities to impact high performance system software and scalable SaaS services through application of continuous performance management. You will plan, design, automate, execute the runs followed by deep analysis and identification of key performance fixes in collaboration with developers. Open and flexible work culture combined with providing employees ownership of the work they do will help you develop as a leader. The inclusive culture of the company will provide you a platform to bring fresh ideas and innovate.
- Deliver end to end performance testing independently using agile methodologies
- Prepare performance test plans, load simulators and test harnesses to thoroughly test the products against the approved specifications
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product & usage into an enhanced automated performance measurement & evaluation framework to support continuous performance management.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns, workloads to execute performance runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly performant, optimized and scalable Dremio experience
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Publish performance benchmark report based on test runs in accordance with industry standards
- Regularly communicate leadership team with an assessment of the performance, scalability, reliability, and robustness of products before they are exposed to customers
- Analyze and debug performance issues in customer environments.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of performance automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration performance automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing performance engineering tasks to completion and taking ownership of performance epics during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated performance tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks in system, performing root cause analysis, and following issue resolution workflow to tune the system to provide optimized performance
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from the collected performance data, articulate performance findings effectively with senior team members to evaluate design choices.
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, understanding and tuning query access plans, and query execution instrumentation.
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, storage systems