DeepIntent (www.deepintent.com) is a next-generation advertising technology company applying state of the art Artificial Intelligence to improve the way ads are bought and sold globally. As the only DSP offering deeply contextual campaign targeting of individual concepts and their related sentiments, DeepIntent offers advertisers a unique way to discover and dynamically message audiences across both the major exchanges and direct sold inventory.
DeepIntent is pioneering a new era of understanding ad performance by user interests. In addition to higher yields, our publishers receive rich performance information on a per-concept, per-sentiment level, all in real-time and beautifully visualized on our UI.
Jobs at Deepintent
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager to join our team and manage our agile development process and execution across a suite of tools and products. The PM will be responsible for delivering features on time and with given resources, so that the outcome matches expectations of external and internal stakeholders. The Project Manager manages the development by aligning available resources and managing issues and risks. As such, you will be at the center of business, product, and technical teams at DeepIntent.
- Report progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Maintain balance between business requests and sprint scope in order to hit business critical milestones on time
- Achieve internal consensus and incorporate feedback from a range of internal/external sources to ensure that the right features are being delivered at the right time.
- Document and share updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create transparency and accountability so that we can measure and improve the development process iteratively and increase team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or Bachelor's degree in a non-technology related field with 3+ years work experience in a technology-related field.
- 3+ years experience working in a relevant field.
- Experience working with the Agile project management process, Jira, and Confluence
- Bias towards action, and a demonstrated ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items.
- Detailed knowledge of Agile development practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment and across all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Experience of using analytical tools to monitor success of features and influence changes to the product.
- Have know how of user experience and usability and be able to apply it to the product.
- Experience of working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- PMP Certification desired, but not required.
We are looking for a people enthusiast to join our growing HR and Admin Team at DeepIntent India.
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioral, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
You are ideal for this role if:
- You have a desire to work in rapidly growing environment
- You are enthusiastic about bringing fresh ideas to the table
- You have completed a Bachelor's degree
- Have minimum 6 months of experience working in HR (internships would also count)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for understanding the requirements of various departments of the company
- Screen through the vast pool of candidates to find the ideal candidates
- Carrying out the whole recruitment process for various departments of the company
- Maintaining portals and applicants information
- Bringing new recruitment strategies and working and improving on the existing processes
- Help with Onboarding new employees
Collaborate with Experience Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
Find and address performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Identify and communicate front-end best practices
Familiarity with react.js and GraphQL
Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
Strong Computer Science fundamentals
Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
Senior Software Engineer - Data
We are looking for a tech savvy Data Engineer to join our growing data team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. The hire must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Data Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data accuracy, ensuring 100% data availability for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write unit/integration tests and document work.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Design data integrations and reporting framework.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Design and evaluate open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
Data Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Experience with big data technologies like Kafka, BigQuery, etc
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, etc
- Experience with message queuing, stream-processing systems
Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- 3+ years of hands on development experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience (No-SQL experience is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems
People hiring at Deepintent
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
About the company
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the company
About the company
About the company
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
About the company
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
About the company
About the company