· You are responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/non-functional), ensuring quality experiences to our customers.
· With your extensive technical expertise and judgment, you are an integrated part of the software development team and define, document, analyze, perform and automate tests for products.
· You will identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions from test automation.
· You are responsible for adhering to best QA Automation practices and improving the quality of the products continuously.
· You are responsible for creating reliability that enables and validates high quality releases at a fast place.
· You are responsible for creating and executing automation scripts on multiple platforms on Desktop, Mobile-Web and devices (iOS and Android app).
· Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
· Experience with Agile Scrum process.
· You should have a strong technical background, be detailed driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Strong coding skills and OOD/OOP knowledge.
· You should have around 2 -5 years of experience in test automation of Web/Mobile either.
· You should have exposure to distributed systems or web applications/mobile applications.
· Strong understanding of various testing cycles and release activities.
· You should have working knowledge with one or more functional tools.
· You must be aware of frameworks like Page Object Model, Funtional object model.. etc.
· Good to have working knowledge on performance testing and API testing tools like jmeter, Postman and Rest-assured.
· Experience participating of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines.
· Proficiency in programming languages in Java.
· You should have strong experience in Selenium, appium, rest-assured.
· Bachelor's degree in CS/IT/EC/ or a any Related field.
· Previous experience as a test automation engineer (at least 2 year as SDET)
· Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
· Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last-mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest-growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest-growing leader in this sector with operations in 14 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver-partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 50 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra Group and LGT Aspada. We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of last-mile logistics including warehousing and LTL transportation. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives. If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who understands how to ensure the quality of a product that is changing very fast. If you're passionate about writing code to test financial products at scale , then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
About the Role
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to deliver the highest quality with each release
- Own the acceptance criteria process with developers and create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for features
- Create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation tests and integrated them to CI/CD pipeline
- Communicate using synchronous and asynchronous channels to collaborate effectively
Requirements for the Role
- 5+ years experience with manual and automation testing
- Experience with QA methodologies for large scale web and mobile applications, understanding of software development process
- Experience with mobile,(android and iOS) web and API automation testing using tools such as Selenium, Appium and Postman
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment and with geographically distributed teams
- Experience working with SCM tools like Git
- Experience in implementing CI/CD regression pipelines
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
QA Engineer - Automation:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-8 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
No of Vacancies: Multiple
- 4+ Years of Automation Testing experience with Selenium and Java
- Familiar with object-oriented principles & SDLC process
- Experience with frameworks like TestNG and Appium
- Experience in UI automation testing
- Experience with API usage
- Hands-on experience on tools like Eclipse etc
- Hands-on experience on version control systems
- Excellent communication skills
Plese answer all the questeions, else profile would not be considered.
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
Job Title: Sr. Test Engineer
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering
Work Location: Bangalore
- Should have knowledge of selenium frameworks.
- Should have experience in python scripting for selenium using pytest in pycharm
- Good knowledge of Manual testing
- Profound knowledge of SDLC/STLC
- Good knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA with Zypher
- Basic knowledge of Azure or experience testing applications in cloud environments
- Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline experience