Position: Qa Project Lead
Working Days: 5 days
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Noida Sector-62 ( Work from office only)
- 7+ years of experience with SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Very good experience in all types of testing methodologies, test planning and test execution.
- Good knowledge of manual and automation testing.
- Should have Experience with automation testing using Selenium or any other API/Tool and leading automation developers.
- Experience in deployment of applications using any web server and maintaining a test environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and should have minimum 2-3 years experience in delivering Enterprise level projects as a Project Lead.
- Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Communication skills.
- Able to multitask in a dynamic environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ThinkSys Inc
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selector Web Elements, Particularly XPath
- Aware of Core Selenium concepts like different types of Wait, Complex X Paths, Selenium Grid etc.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Knowhow of Jenkins and setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Experienced working in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experienced in Version Control tool : GIT or SVN.
- Experienced in Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- Experienced in Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in at least one programming language - Java/C#
JOB TITLE: Senior Automation Test Engineer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
A Senior Automation Test Engineer with 4-5 years of experience is responsible for testing software applications to ensure they meet specified requirements and quality standards.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Build automated scripts for driving application tests.
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects..
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Collaborative with project team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, and troubleshoot issues.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
- Participate in project meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- ISTQB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with the CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Git, or equivalent)
- Experience in Automated API Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Collaboration - Ability to work in teams across the world
- Adaptability - situations are unexpected, need to be quick to adapt
- Open mindedness - Expect to see things outside the ordinary
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance to spouse, kids and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your own deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - No bachelors degree required. Good communication skills are must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is one part a Digital Product Studio that specializes in building superior product experiences, and one part Ventures Lab incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi million valuation companies in the US, and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations including Target, US Ventures, Imprint Engine.We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that are radically open minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another and pushing our boundaries to furthest its ever been.
Greetings from Raptor Supplies Pvt. Ltd.
Location - Mohan Co - Operative, New Delhi - 110044
Role - QA Automation Testing Engineer
Key Skills : Automation (90%) + Manual (10%) + Selenium + Python
* Job Brief :
This quality associate will develop, implement and maintain automation tools, QA test plans and test cases, automation scripts, reports, and procedures. Provide the necessary help to team members. Should participate in Go-Live and Post-Production events.
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space using frameworks such as X-Unit,Java/Selenium/Python etc.
- Basic experience with performance/scale testing
- Knowledge of automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Candidate must have experience and willingness to work on automation and functional testing.
- Hands-on in API/Web services testing.
- Execution of automation scripts, verification and validation.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
We are seeking a talented Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications.
This position will own and promote the QA Automation standards and practices across the Engineering department.
As an Automation Engineer, you will oversee and participate in the development, execution, and maintenance of test plans and automation test scripts.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Degree in engineering with 2 - 6 years of experience in Automation
- Knowledge of the current industry-wide testing techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Experience building automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile platforms. Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java)
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
- Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
- Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
- Ability to articulate and drive sustainable processes
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based setting
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer (Manual + Automation) to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Designing, implementation & execution of test cases
Identify, record & tracking of bugs early in release life cycle
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Create repeatability in testing through manual testing that enable and validate high quality releases
Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the testing domain
Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage
Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment
Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems
Experience with testing on AWS, EC2 environments
Experience in testing APIs
Experience of working in Agile Environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
We are hiring for glass manufacturing in chennai with the below job role:
Experience - 3-10 years of experience
- Work very closely with development teams to ensure technical specifications and final product meet business requirements.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation strategy from a Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Understand User Experience, design thinking, and its importance to product features.
- Responsible for the addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- +3 years of exposure to manual testing on different methodologies.
- Experience in generating test cases.
- QA knowledge in test automation for products or systems.
- Exposure to agile methodology, cross-browser testing, functional testing, Regression testing, and Performance testing.
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Experience in generating Test Case documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Test Automation, Software Testing, Selenium, TestNg, API Testing, Jmeter, Appium, and Cucumber 8. 8. Framework
- Good to have knowledge of Jenkins (CI)
- Extent Report generation in selenium
We are looking for Senior Web QA Test Engineer (Manual + Automation)
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: It’s a lot of work. But once you’re at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills