LogiNext is looking for a target oriented and enthusiastic technology recruiter who has a successful record in closing the perfect candidate for a job role. With an eye for the right talent, you will be a part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle driving hiring results and closures.
You have experience in technology recruitment with a proven track record in a SaaS product company. You are a master in analysing the appropriate skills, building a strong recruitment pipeline and bringing them to closure.
Handle end to end recruitment cycle for the open positions Coordinate with the hiring managers to understand the skill-set required, create a job description, develop a recruitment plan and execute it Screen the profiles of inbound candidates and search profiles through various job portals to hunt for the best candidates Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule telephonic and face-to-face interviews and follow up with the candidates Negotiate with the candidates on salaries and perks offered Create a pipeline of active candidates qualified for further interview rounds for the open positions and construct of strong network of passive candidates Represent LogiNext strongly to generate a genuine interest in the candidates and provide them complete and inspiring details of the position Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the ATS and generate regular activity reports
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Management, Statistics or related field 2 to 3 years of experience in technology recruitment with high success ratio Possessing good understanding of recruitment cycle in a product organization Good knowledge of enterprise technologies and SaaS market Good screening skills along with strong judgement on the behavioral skills to evaluate the candidate’s technical fitment and alignment with LogiNext’s cultural values Ability to take ownership, understand the requirements of positions and prosper in a fast-paced recruitment environment Extensive working knowledge of developing relationships with candidates and keeping them interested in LogiNext along with ability to generate leads to find the best of the candidates Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential Ability to manage and handle multiple requirements at a time efficiently Regularly keep oneself posted with the latest technologies
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About profile: Healthcare Recruiters are human resource practitioners who specialize in the recruitment facet of human resources. They specialize in the fulfillment of vacancies related to the healthcare industry. This includes vacancies related to medical practitioners, doctors, nurses, medical receptionists, and medical interpreters. Healthcare Recruiters are responsible for posting job advertisements, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, setting interview schedules with hiring managers, and, in some cases, providing job offer to qualified candidates.
• Provide support to an organization in finding qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
• Review a large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
• Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on professional and personal credentials.
• Manage interviews on telephones to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
• Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
• Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
• Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
• Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
• Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
• Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
• Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company websites, newspapers, job vacancy journals, etc.
• Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
Shift: US Shift (7 pm - 4 am IST)
Salary: Best in industry + uncapped incentives
- Identify and Source candidates with matching skills and experience as specified in the requirements
- Interview and qualify shortlisted candidates to confirm suitability (technical, administrative and personal), attitude, honesty and reliability
- Confirm that the chosen candidates are willing to be deputed to work at our clients’ premises
- Build confidence and trust in the candidates that they are our team and full-time employees
- Follow-up with candidates by sharing with and obtaining from the candidates all information promptly and periodically throughout the recruitment process
Experience: 3+ years
Domain: Domestic Staffing Industry
Skills: Recruitment of IT and other engineers for Telecom Industry
Geographical Coverage: Pan India
Work Hours: 6 Days Week except Second Saturday
We are currently looking for Senior Recruiters & International recruiters for our Job Search Services department.
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement a search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest the availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate responses and interview schedules with clients, as needed
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
- 2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
· Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Participant in screen & shortlisting of resumes.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Administering appropriate company assessments.
· Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
· Coordinating with the job seeker and hiring manager.
· Following up on the interview process status.
· Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment goals are achieved
· Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
· Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Collaborating with the team leader, account key manager, and another team member.
· Completing timely reports on employment activity.
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Shift timing: 6:30 pm to 4:30 am
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media, etc.
- Work on IT/NON-IT niche and super niche requirements.
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies.
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship and credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Submitting candidates resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team to understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice and video calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go Getter Attitude
Job Title: US/Senior Recruiter
Shift: 6:30pm IST - 3:30am IST
- Should have 6+ months of experience into End to end IT, Non IT, Pharma, Healthcare/Pharma, Engineering Recruitment
- Candidates should have experience in Contract staffing(C2H) or fulltime Recruitment
- Sourcing candidates from job portals, social networking sites, references - Screening & short-listing suitable profiles against the requirement
- Interviewing candidates to check for their communication skills, technical skills as per clients" needs & their suitability
- Coordinating with the clients to get the requirements and following up with them for the feedback of the processed profiles
- Scheduling telephonic and F2F interviews for the short-listed candidates
- Salary negotiations and fixation of the selected candidates
- Preparing and maintaining various recruitment details & database
Perks and Benefits: 5 days Working, Medical Benefits, Rewards & recognition, 4% Recurring Incentives (best in the market), Attractive Rewards & Recognition, Eminent Base Salary, Cab Facility and Meal facility for onsite candidates
Candidate should have their own laptop/Desktop (6 GB ram) with Proper internet Connection.
US Tech Solutions was founded in 2000 and today we are counted among the largest yet the fastest growing staffing firm; all achieved organically.
We are a global organization offering talent solutions to 150+ customers including 20% of the Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. Headquartered in New Jersey, we operate with 40 global locations across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and India.
As a certified Minority Business Enterprise, we embrace diversity as a core component of our culture, our approach to business, and the opportunities we provide to our clients and our employees. We are proud to be rated as The Top Business in the U.S. by Diversity Business since 2011.
Working as your strategic talent partner, our team of expert and specialized individuals act as a catalyst for enhanced operational efficiency and increased productivity.
we have 3600 active employees, 40 global locations, 150+ reputed clients
- Staffing Industry Analyst – ‘Largest Staffing Firms’ in the U.S., 2017, 2016
- Staffing Industry Analyst – ‘Fastest growing staffing Firm’, 2017
- Staffing Industry Analyst ‘Largest Diversity Firm Award’
- KellyOCG Supplier Excellence Award 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012
- Deloitte ‘Technology Fast 500’, North America – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Diversity Business ‘Top U.S. Business’ (multiple awards)
- INC 500 ‘Fasting Growing Firm’ in North America (multiple awards)
- TAPFIN 100 – ‘Top Diversity Supplier’
- Randstad Sourceright Premier Partner – ‘Top 20 Supplier’ across all Randstad MSP Programs
- Volt Consulting Group ‘Supplier of the Year’ (multiple labor categories)
- Strategic Supplier Award for Allegis Global Solutions.
U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for handling entire recruitment cycle such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding to ensure business continuity and adopting innovative recruiting practices in filling positions.
- To be an ambassador for Dr Agarwals Eye Hospitals in attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry.
- Identifying the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Handle the entire life-cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Develop and plan actions around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Bring in practical knowledge and competitive market trends/tools/practices in recruiting.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix
Skills / Competency required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strong communication written and verbal English, Hindi, Kannada
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience of Sourcing portals and various tools for recruitment
- Ability to adapt
Job Description :
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Client communication
- Corporate communication
- Must be target oriented.