Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 400+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
Who You Are:
You are looking for an opportunity to bring your customer centric approach and thinking to an impactful role that allows you to perform various administrative and support tasks, including answering customer emails, chats and text messages, scheduling customer meetings, greeting customers and managing our video conferencing community room/lobby, in addition to tracking and maintaining customer entry logs and call queues. You will be a client facing facilitator to our team for intake of customers and well as following our culture and performance standards.
You are comfortable assisting team members in a high-performance, high-accountability environment, and will leverage your excellent communication skills and working knowledge of time management, organization and administrative skills to support our customers and teams.
To be successful in this role, you will be confident, efficient, energetic, positive and optimistic while navigating a high-demand “virtual” room of customers and team members. You are the first impression for our customers to welcome, engage and field customer questions and inquiries directly to our representatives. Strong collaboration, time-management and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Duties to include: greeting customers, updating the call queue, managing lobby, responding to SMS and email; in addition to building templated customer accounts information when needed
- Answers video calls, chats and emails and will schedule appointments with team members
- Organizes workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments to keep the team accountable via CRM
- Create best practices on waiting room etiquette and maintaining a great zoom room environment
- Enter data into spreadsheets or update office calendars
- Answer and route customer phone calls and oversee transfers
- Assist and send reviews for customers to complete and score/rate their customer experience
- Monitor and logging all systems and customer data to ensure they are up and running properly and timely service is provided
- Assisting and prioritizing at-risk and urgent customer needs in a quick fashion
- Responsible for pipeline organizing and creating task reminders for the team
- Increase your product knowledge and skills by participating in department meetings and trainings
- Other duties may be assigned and/or modified as business needs change
What You’ll Bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduation required
- Prior experience as a receptionist, scheduler, administrative/clerical assistant or relevant role preferred
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (i.e. Google Calendar) preferred
- Experience answering high call volume calls and solving customer’s needs preferred
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced environment
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to adjust your communication style based on the nature of the call
- The ability to build lasting first impressions and relationships with customers
- Ability to work from home and “camera ready”, which requires a quiet workspace with little to no distractions
- Reliable high speed internet/wifi connection at home with little to no interruptions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which may include mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of HighLevel products and services preferred
- Intermediate MAC computer skills including use of multiple monitors and applications
- Basic knowledge of the following applications preferred: Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Excel, Spreadsheets, MAC, etc.
At HighLevelwe value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences, while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
About HighLevel Inc.
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100 percent Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator.
Experience: 0-6 months
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Collect data from different sources such as websites, databases, and other relevant platforms.
- Organize, clean, and maintain the collected data to ensure accuracy and accessibility.
- Assist in analyzing data sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights that can support business decision-making.
- Maintain and update databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and track the performance of email marketing campaigns, generating reports and providing insights.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and customer behavior to support marketing strategies.
- Conduct quality checks on data inputs and outputs to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Stay informed about industry best practices, emerging trends, and new tools related to data analysis and email marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data management tools, databases, and spreadsheet software such as MS Office, and Google Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Effective time management and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong teamwork skills with a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Prepare daily attendance for all site and mail to corporate office.
Prepare Daily Call Report for all site and mail to corporate office.
Engineer shift roster has to make based on call
MS Office Knowledge
• Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals
• Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives
• Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses
• Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers
• Monitoring facility condition and environmental performance and recommending or approving funding levels and spending plans
• Providing a workplace setting that is conducive to productive work
• Monitoring occupant satisfaction
• Monitoring construction and renovation projects
• Monitoring performance metrics
• Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
Technical proficiency, excellent communication skills, strategic planning, staff management
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on Migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- Analyze customer expectations and data to share an expected completion time.
- To manage multiple migrations at the same time to ensure migrations are completed within the stipulated time.
- Work closely with internal and customer-facing teams to deep dive on a customer migration request and workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking the output.
- Keep current on product releases and updates
Desired candidate profile:
- Proven data entry or Migration work experience will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Expectations from the candidate:
- 0-2 years of experience. Prior experience in SAAS environments will be an added advantage
- Resolve processing migration problems working with the technical team
- Pay attention to detail to maintain Data accuracy
- Self Motivated and willing to excel in strict /short deadline
- Have the ability to multitask as needed and time management skills
- Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
COMPANY: Project X
REPORT TO CEO
STIPPEND: 5K -7K
DURATION: Min. 6 months.
LOCATION: Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Kickstart your career as a Lega Intern. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
Join Project X.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting edge technology, proprietary database and a passionate team, is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- EXPERIENCE- Fresher
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
- - Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- - Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills
- - Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately
- - Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- - Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated and management skills
Certification of Internship
Letter of Recommendation
Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.