Products & Services
Grid's IoT enabled no code ops management platform helps you connect your frontline people, processes and machines together, to increase efficiency, save time and boost profitability.
Connect with the team
Jobs at WorkOnGrid
Posted by Krati Parmar
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
0 - 1 yrs
₹20,000 - ₹30,000 / mo
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2023 are to rapidly scale the customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in.
Outbound Sales duties and responsibilities
- Conduct research on target industries and companies to identify key decision-makers and their contact information which in our case is mining, manufacturing and infrastructure
- Vet and manage lead list on CRM or other products and keep them updated
- Attend online events, community events, and forums to understand processes, requirements and trends
- Manage collaterals such as pitch decks and product brochures and make them available across the company
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone, email, and networking sites to convert prospects into leads
- On a daily basis, own sales qualification to build a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Interface with marketing team and provide them with qualified leads for campaign management
- Support the sales team in developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics
- Help prepare and send sales emails and follow-up communications
- Assist with other sales-related tasks as needed
Outbound Sales requirements and qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Ability to think on feet and continue engaging conversations with prospects and industry veterans and leaders
- Interpersonal and presentation skills is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus, but not required
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
Want to work at WorkOnGrid?
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more