- Maintaining and updating databases in Excel, Mailchimp and other platforms
- Executing marketing campaigns on Mailchimp and other email marketing platforms
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Liaising and co-ordinating with suppliers including design agencies, hotels, publications and others
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events and promotional activity
About My Digital Shelf
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
- good communication skill
- good confident
- Exposure in email marketing
- Marketing knowledge
- fresher. profile
Overview of the Job Profile
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious Management Trainee to join our team and build a strong portfolio of clients.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
● Compile data and create presentations to provide management with better results in relation to key performance indicators.
● Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that drive company assets and profitability.
● Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all key stakeholders.
● Identify market trends and recommend proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
● Generate, Nurture new consumers to generate more business to the company.
● Allocating resources and crafting performance reports and calculating ROIs.
● Acquire knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures and processes.
● Get to know the nuts and bolts of the company’s functions and operations with the “Chuski of Chai/coffee” and support our management team with daily tasks.
● “Brew your innovative ideas” while working closely with start-ups and popular brands.
What’s in it for you?
● Opportunity to partner and contribute to becoming the topnotch Advertising Brand in India.
● Get the knack of growth hacking of brands.
● Become a part of supersonic growth culture.
● Be an active stakeholder and key driver of the organization.
● Graduation in any field
● Pursuing Masters (MBA /M.com)
● Good communication, Passionate and self- motivated.
● Basic MS- Excel, MS-Word
● Person who is willing to be the part of a marketing and advertising organization to get real exposure to Market Search, Business Development, Client Servicing, Data Maintaining, Client Relationship.
—------------------- Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Zepto. What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
You can read about us and understand how we have brewed innovation in detail at www.cupshup.co.in.
Bachelor’s degree from university or college in computer science.
Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
High-level written and verbal communication skills
Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
Are you an experienced professional in digital or email marketing? Join our team to spread our digital marketing to each corner of the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop e-mail marketing strategy for building brand awareness, adoption and lead generation
- Maintain and execute email marketing calendar for clients assigned, including ideation and concepting campaigns, building or getting emails, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results.
- Diligently following checklist to ensure the campaigns are delivered right and are result driven Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using EmailonAcid.
- Create, execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email campaign performance and conversion rates including all metrics.
- Develop or get it developed corresponding landing pages for campaigns and thoroughly test them before deploying or passing to clients.
- Measure and report on email campaign and A/B test plan performance and manage ongoing reporting for launched campaigns and work on aligning each campaign performance to email marketing objectives for each client.
- Assist in marketing automation campaigns, retargeting ads, list clearing and more aspects of digital marketing.
- Collaborate with production teams to design and develop new assets for each touchpoint of the customer journey Evaluate and improve the process understanding the needs of each client in order to deliver a delightful experience.
What You Need
- At least 10+ years of experience setting up campaigns for digital or email marketing for B2B SaaS companies targeting large enterprise customers in the US and UK
- 10+ years of experience to build or get emails/landing pages built from team that delivers results and meets clients expectations
- Worked on Hubspot in setting up campaigns and creating segmentations, dynamic content and reports
- A technology savvy or minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem-solving and data analysis
- Good, standards-based HTML and CSS skills Exposure on setting automation and campaigns for known ESPs
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is must
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of MS Office, word and Email correspondence.
Knowledge of E-commerce online portals.
Growth Marketing Manager
Experience - 2.0 to 6.0 Year(s)
Location - Delhi
Working days - 5
Qualification - Any Graduate (Full time)
Skills: 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing | Excel & data analytics skill set
- Ownership of growing app base through Digital Marketing channels (FB, Insta, Google, Tiktok++)
- Collaborate with the business(category) and creative team in devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bringing this to life
- Lead larger business decisions by working with the digital team in creating, analysing & optimizing growth data sets to deliver insights
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet demand, revenue and budget goals
- Work with product and data engineering teams to design systems and processes for efficiencies leading to exponential growth
- 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing
- Excel & data analytics skill set (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Strong with number crunching
- Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
- Willing to learn in fast-paced startup ecosystem with Result-driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
Leads demand growth for the platform. Driving New-Users & More-Usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with Strong Consumer Intelligence, Offering & Pricing strategy, Zero-$ hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc. Digital Growth team plays a key role in Driving New-User acquisition. Working end to-end in planning digital strategy, executing for all channels & driving performance/demand.
The job responsibilities include:
- Assist in establishing email marketing for our brand.
- Create automations and user journeys
- Manage day-to-day email production including campaign creation, QA and deployment.
- Assist in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database – including new sign-ups and opt-outs
- Help manage reporting on email metrics and produce insights to ensure our program continuously improves
- Manage email production with internal and external resources
- Participate in the production of all email initiatives from conception to deployment
- Assist in copywriting and editing of email content
- Perform daily engagement activities on social media channels
- Create a community of pet owners & enthusiasts across social media channels
- Responsible for organic growth of social media outreach
- Bring in fruitful PR collaboration & engagement ideas to build a recall value of the brand digitally