Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager
at Techizer Tech Solution
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
About Techizer Tech Solution
- Managing marketing automation systems while mapping business processes
- Assisting lead nurturing and email marketing teams to develop multi-stage nurturing and drip campaigns.
- Developing reporting and analytics for marketing, database health, and scoring.
- Implementing lead management processes and data integration from acquisitions.
- Working with sales and marketing stakeholders to create and improve multiple lead scoring programs in worldwide programs.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Eloqua, SFDC) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with ABM and Intent Signaling technologies (DemandBase, Bombora, etc.)
- Experience with Customer list pulls using SalesForce and ZoomInfo.
- Outstanding analytical skills and working knowledge of SQL.
- Attention to detail
- Identify and research new business opportunities and potential clients.
- Support the implementation of business development and marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to understand trends, competitors, and customer needs.
- Generate leads through various channels, including email, phone, social media, and events.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to create engaging content and promotional materials.
- Attend business meetings, conferences, and events to network with potential clients.
- Maintain accurate records of business development and marketing activities.
- Provide regular progress reports and updates to the team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Pursuing or recently completed a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
PLZ NOTE MUST BE EXPERINCE IN marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
1. Sr. Executive/ Asst Manager/ Manager- Marketing
Exp: 2 to 7 years in the marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
Education: Bachelors in Engineering or BMS.
Skills: Communication Skills, Intermediate level of Excel & Presentation skills
CTC: 5 to 9 Lakhs
JD for Marketing
Managing existing clients, responding to them on calls, email and visits.
Follow up on collections for overdue invoices
Checking the internal orders, supply management and resolving quality issues if any with QC team
Monitoring of decorative material.
Development of new business, filling new tenders and follow up on prospective Business
Developing new products
Collecting market information
Timely escalation of matters to top management for timely resolution.
Submission of MIS Reports
2. Make marketing plans for the business 3. Create content for multiple
social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
4. Understand the latest social media trends and use them while
5. Build relationships with social media influencers
6. Keep up-to-date with what competitors are doing
7. Create social media reports
8. Should be able to create a landing page/ microsite using WordPress
9. Should be good at digital tools, keyword research
10. Should be able to do google ads campaign
11. Should be able to use Canva for campaigns.
12. Also be responsible for SEO.
Designation: Business Development Executive
Role: International IT Project Acquisition
·Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
·Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
·Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
·Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
·Good written and oral communication without MTI is must
·Strong research and analytical skills.
·Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
·Strong interpersonal skill, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Strong communication skill in English
Education: Any Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduation
Shift: US & Australian Shifts
Job Location: Cochin
Salary: Best in the industry
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings