EMB is looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join their team! As a Product Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and guiding the execution of all work that is delivered by our partners. You will provide excellent client service, applying the partner’s best resources and effectively managing people across departments to ensure that projects are flawlessly executed on time and on budget.
- Analyzing the structure of a business, understanding its goals, and advising technical and non-technical stakeholders on how to achieve those goals through technology.
- Being an expert and evangelist for EMB, and in how to deploy our capabilities to maximise customer success.
- Experience in Web/ Mobile App based projects is ideal
- Creating product documentation, user flows, and rough wireframes, and working with designers to refine the customer experience into a polished, shippable product.
- Communicating, translating, and simplifying business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Working with the Technical team to ensure that they understand what the customer wants to achieve, all the way through to detailed specifications.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate with the partners to develop schedules and enforce/ execute them
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with the partner
- Develop rapport and partnering relationships with key clients. Build the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the business
- Manages project scopes to ensure projects stay on budget
- Involved in project-level strategy planning/development
- Develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning about business, products, and competitive environment.
- Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities
- Writes presentations, POVs, test plans, and recommendations for projects
- Presents creative ideas to clients
- Understand fast past nature of business and positively respond to last-minute client requests
- Sufficient presence to be respected by clients and internally
- Understanding problems and building solution prioritization frameworks
- University degree (ideally in tech-related courses)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an agency environment in a client service role
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects, and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in an efficient, timely manner
- Has strong client relationship experience
- Can successfully complete projects without assistance
- Understanding of KPIs and analytics
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem-solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Product-oriented problem-solving approach
- Understanding of key marketing metrics and product funnel
At EMB, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our client's businesses and provides creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Assembling and leading the project team
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Perform risk management to minimize/mitigate project risks
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
- Track project performance - milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance
- Proven experience in project management and software development, estimation techniques
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
The STPM manages all phases of service delivery including: analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of project management including all project resources (including partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners).
1. Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validates and interpret dynamic material.
2. Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives.
3. Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
4. Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
5. Assigns and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
6. Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
7. Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
8. Defines, acquires and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function and monitors performance across resource channels.
9. Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives.
10. Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle. Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
11. Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations.
12. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
13. Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
14. Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these tie into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives.
15. Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
16. Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports.
17. Possesses high-level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
18. Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
19. Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
20. Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
21. Understands, tracks and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
1. 5-7+ years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools.
2. A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent.
3. Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and project team.
4. An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
5. An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
6. Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management.
7. Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills 8. Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign/improvement.
9. Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles to ensure quality.
10. Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices 11. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
12. Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
13. Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
14. Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
15. Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
Project Manager cum Product manager job responsibilities: -
- Define specifications and business requirements.
- Create User Stories/Acceptance criteria.
- Work with all the stakeholders to understand the pain areas and needs. Identify opportunities to address pain points and provide a seamless experience for end users.
- Closely work with the technology team and other stakeholders to communicate the requirements and develop features.
- Perform quality assurance; make sure the newly developed solutions are working as per the acceptance criteria.
- Perform RCA and identify solutions for customer complaints and issues.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve, discover issues and deliver the highest value to the customer.
- Research and come up with Innovative ideas to improve the application and customer experience.
- Competition landscape tracking. Analyze leading market players and competitors to gain insights and implement innovative solutions to gain a competitive advantage over other apps.
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Plan for a quarter ahead and develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. Need to be ahead of both client and internal resources in planning and execution.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers.
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage those effectively, high end consulting touch would be required
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Directly supervises functional consultants, solution architects; conducts employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions
- Manage up- Make sure to keep the higher management honest and able to strike a right balance between issues/items that are to be escalated vs that are to be handled.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand Fortune 1000 client business complexities and handle those
- Overall 8+ years of professional services experience with extensive experience in customer facing roles and involved in requirements gathering, gap analysis, feasibility study etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project manager or equivalent role demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a fast paced consulting / professional services set-up.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing large portfolio, leading cross-functional teams and tracking the project progress against the plans
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle.
- Experience in following the established processes/standards/templates to achieve successful results.
- Experience with Invoice-to-Cash related business process is desirable
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team management and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders and have challenging discussions
- Proven problem solving, risk mitigation and analytical skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership to drive the projects from start to finish with maximum client delight
We're looking for someone having 2-3 years of total work experience with strong managerial and leadership skills. The coordinator will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of web and mobile development projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Drive mobile application product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Supervise the development, bug-fixes and upgrades of web application projects.
- Keep your knowledge and the company’s products up to date with the latest web industry trends.
- Report problems and escalate to management as needed.
- Coordinate with developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects.
- Oversee recruitment of new team members when required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and reach out to potential customers for new business.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements, financials and market strategies.
- Must have a good professional background in coding.
- Must have knowledge of Web, iOS and Android development technologies.
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities.
- Must have strong management and organizational skills.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high-stress situations.
Perks and Benefits
The company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
1+ years’ experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Work with stake holders to plan, allocate and assign development tasks for multiple development teams
- Work with identified development teams to accurately estimate development effort and dependencies to inform the prioritization of the product backlog
- Take direct Project Management responsibility for the delivery of products
- Develop and maintain core project documentation, including product vision and scope, detailed business/customer requirements
- Create and work with delivery teams to prioritize product development project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Take ownership to thoroughly test and delivered to the highest quality
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Project management in the information technology sector, manage projects using modern web and app technologies, JIRA, Agile, experience in building digital fan experiences, understanding of analytics and dashboards.
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience