Collaborate with the Creative Services team on digital or print needs for each event.
Capture event content for social media channels when applicable.
Make sales outreach via phone, in-person and via email
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
Track expenses in an organized fashion
Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
About NKK INNOVATIONS
NKK Innovations, is a growing software product and services company, specialized in the fields of Machine Learning and AI. We develop and encourage creative thinkers, innovators & incubate their ideas to develop unique products and services that can bring positive change in the society.
As one of the leading innovative product development and consulting companies in India, we are poised to have a remarkable impact on the grand challenges of our time, to create new opportunities, new jobs and in building a better world. Our expert think-tank, next generation visionaries, & innovators have the knowledge, experience and passion to create solutions and developing futuristic technologies to assist the society's growth and to transform the world into a better place.
Our Vision "Creating a boundless future where innovation drives the change to build a better world"
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
* Should have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
* Good Experience in SEO, SMM, SMO.
* Must have experience content writing.
* Well-versed in advertising tools with Google, Microsoft, Linkedin,
Facebook and Twitter.
* Familiar with Good Analytics & Webmaster.
* Should be aware of On-page and Off-page Optimization.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best
practices, and website analytics.
* Familiarity with Link Building.
Location: Indore (WFO)
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
- Owning the entire marketing framework, including developing nurture campaigns, email sequences, transactional emails, SMS Campaign On-Page marketing (such as banners, Pop-ups, and offer campaigns)
- Excellent in writing email SMS and on-page campaign copies.
- Good understanding of HTML for (Email campaign building)
- Working understanding of Marketing automation, customer communication journey.
- Worked on Landing page creation (drag and drop builder forms)
- Identifying campaign trends/insights and analyzing results to help make informed decisions and program enhancements overtime
- Prioritizing tasks and managing multiple stakeholders and strands of work with a willingness to take on additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 2-4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Experienced in campaign creation, journey building, lead nurturing, landing page optimiser.
- Familiar with Hubspot, Webengage, Clevertap, moengage is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behaviour, and buyer’s psychology.
- Understanding of Marketing Tools such as Email, SMS, Push etc.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Effective Analytical skills.
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of INKPROG applications.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website's organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website's performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Learn and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend
scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends (such as
voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital
Out of Home, etc.)
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and med iaexperts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum experience of 1-3 years in a digital performance marketing.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.