Marketing Strategy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Booch is India’s first ‘non-alcoholic fermented’ drink that helps you to release your stress with without getting drunk or dizzy at your workplace, home, or anywhere you want to get relax. Booch has a unique flavour, low calories with a relaxation effect, making it irreplaceable with any other beverage.
It is led by alumni from top educational and professional organisations with the ambition of “Flying sober” in a world which is full of stress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execute Marketing and Sales plans to achieve set business goals.
• Create strategies to build an immersive and engaging consumer with product experience at retail, brand events and offline community.
• Work with cross-functional teams to execute offline activities to increase brand awareness across Events, Retail shop and Community.
• Analyse sales data, campaign parameters and implement learning in future. Generate sales and marketing reports as per campaign.
• Contribute to building and executing sales and marketing strategies through on-ground pulse monitoring feedback bottom-up; competition scope research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Recommend & execute promotional activities in coordination with sales team.
• Ideate consumer connect initiatives to promote brand awareness and recall among consumers.
• Collaborate with the supply chain & sales ops teams to ensure consistency of consumer experience at offline activation.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination the team activities.
• Assist the creative team in designing and developing marketing collateral and promotional materials.
• Work closely with online teams who monitor forums and social media channels with an aim to conciliate and serve the customer’s order fulfilment needs on-ground.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in Marketing and or sales.
• Sound knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, channels, and branding for FMCG products.
• Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
• MBA from a reputed B- School is desirable but not essential
Industry Type: FMCG
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: Marketing & Sales
Location: HSR Bangalore
Salary Range: - Rs 25k to 35k/Month
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership position in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with the product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye toward growth initiatives and product adoption
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven 3+ years of B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership of marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a UA Creative Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of ideating and designing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and social media adverts and promotional creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between game and concepts - appealing to our users and serving the marketing purpose, missions and targets.
What you tell your friends you do
“I convince people to play our games by designing super-smart advertising creatives”
What you will really be doing
Working with the team, and independently to ideate and conceptualise new ideas for our user acquisition creative production.
Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns in the industry.
Researching and documenting tailored marketing ideas based on individual project requirements.
Running brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
Shaping and creating procedures to ensure consistency in ideation and contribution from the other team members.
Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
Developing exceptional and well-crafted ideations docs and storyboards that meet a project's requirements.
Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
Monitor results of creatives and propose actions and revisions for the same.
Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams across a range of skill sets both within the marketing creative team and in other teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web and social
A solid understanding of design, copy, and story telling.
Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
Have in-depth knowledge of advertising, and multichannel marketing models.
Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and Advertising
The ability to refine other people’s ideas as well and come up with new ones to create high performance creatives.
Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution and drive traffic through various inbound and outbound strategies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Build and manage marketing team in various domains of social media, content, SEO etc.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, some of them are social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, etc.
- Have prior experience in a similar role.
- Open minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Prior marketing and management experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in a similar field. Masters even better!
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You like working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, and creating sales playbooks, sales enablement content, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM, and analytical tools.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Disruptive Digital Healthcare platform
What you will do:
- Leading execution of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Exploring new channels for growth and leading their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI/ Any other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 3+ years experience with 2+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expertise in excel-based data modelling and analytics tools
- Experience in handling mid to large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies to businesses.
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Chief of Staff, Founders’ Office
We are opening up hiring for a role which offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders at Card91 to shape key strategies related to PMF, partnerships and product design, define product roadmap and raise capital. Essentially a whatever-it-takes approach to assist founders on key business aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founders to fundraise, solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer conversations, carry out market and industry research and devise strategies to increase NPS
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Research, develop and implement a strategy to be abreast with competition globally and figure out potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Run near term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as build mid to long-term capabilities for the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experience of 4 to 6 years working as a Management/Strategy consultant and/or formulating strategy in a fast paced high growth start-up.
- A prior experience in investment banking/fund raising is a must.
- Master in Business Administration, preferably from a top-tier business school.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry or Fintech is preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills along with top verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
What’s on offer
- Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
- Opportunities to learn and interact directly with the founders and with other payment industry leaders
- Competitive renumeration, stock options, group health insurance & PF
- Other office perks of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Crafting the performance marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall online marketing calendar around the same
- Managing all online properties of the brand
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns throughout the year
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation, and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem-solving and analytical skills including conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e. g., Google Analytics, ) and SQL
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience with ad serving tools and DSPs (e. g., DoubleClick, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy the campaign
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
Weird Ways Media is a startup Ad, Media company located in prime locations in US, IND and UK. We are looking for dynamic youngsters to join our growing team. We are looking for Media Marketing Intern
Media Marketing Intern is an internship role where the candidate would be communicating the need for video content to the client and also generate leads. Discuss with the production team and also support production team for successful completion of project. If you fancy creativity then you are the right candidate. Lot to learn and lot to perform!
Languages: English a must
Position: Media Marketing Intern
Role can lead to Media Marketing Manager
Internship duration: 6 - 8 Months
Remuneration: Paid Stipend
- Working with founders and senior leadership to create and continuously refine the activation and engagement strategy for all of company's partners and stakeholders.
- Ideating, planning, executing and tracking RoI for all content, field, and experiential marketing activities.
- Spearheading other marketing channels including social/ digital/ content/ influencer and creating a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Engaging in outreach to influencers and traditional media channels to create brand awareness for company, and to drive non-paid media coverage.
- Defining and driving the progress of critical KPI’s including Net Promoter Score and measures of brand awareness.
- Creating sourcing channels for brands and patrons of company in a cost-efficient way.
- Researching, analyzing and sharing competitive field activation and experiential marketing insights and activity from spending time in the field.
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- 4-5 years of experience in managing marketing activities across channels and driving significant RoI from marketing activities.
- Fundamental understanding of integrated, multi-channel marketing concepts and best practices
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns
- Experience with organizing events, meet-ups, and conferences is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space.
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA.
- Bonus: Southeast Asian market knowledge or experience.
What’s on offer
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
- A “No” Excites You to do more
- Highly Social
- Likes making relationships
- Likes meeting new people online
- Genuinely empathetic
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Excellent Email writing skills
- “Get it done” attitude
- Strategy and tactics for Outreach and to increase pipeline by engaging buyers more thoughtfully.
- Defining Email Strategy.
- Cold Email writing and Personalization
- Lead Generation & Business Development
- Influencer Outreach
- Be Regularly Active in relevant communities and forums
- Link building with blogs, sites, makers, influencers etc
- Be on top of industry news and trends
- Maintain Relationships on an ongoing basis
- Be Active on social platforms
- Basic product Copywriting and design per need
- Build partnerships within the community and other ecosystem players
- Ready to “Jugaad” your way to get success for the company
- Mandatory Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Excellent creative writing skills (email)
- MBA Marketing -Freshers From Tier 1 & Tier 2 Institutes