About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Brand Manager to join our team! If you love planning and implementing brand strategies, and if you are passionate about delivering a coherent and total brand experience to consumers, you will also love this job!
- Analyse consumer insights
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies
- Manage existing and new product categories.
- Contribute to monthly/annual plans
- Assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs)
- Have a long term brand vision and mission
- Plan, design and implement strategies to expand the brand’s impression, exposure and market share.
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new products/ideas.
- Analyse current and upcoming market trends
- Hire, train, lead and mentor subordinates
Qualifications and skills:
- 4 years of experience as a Brand Manager or similar role
- Creative thinking, good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts/ideas
- impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
-Overlook Branding for all vehicles
-Graphic Designing for the user interface of website and app
-Content Writing for website and app
-Digital Marketing the brand on social medias
Are you looking to work in the ecommerce space? Read on to know more.
Our client is a 360-degree boutique firm that provides single-point branding and eCommerce growth consulting to its clients. They have best-in-class professionals with a combined experience of over 40 years in Retail, Textiles, FMCG, Fashion, Consumer Durables and more. They create online brands for their clients through strategies like marketplace management, marketing, social media channels, and analytics that help planning and forecasting.
Currently, they are helping businesses from Fashion, Lifestyle and Personal technology to create a unique space in leading marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, TataCliq etc. With over Rs.100 crores revenue generated through their 10000+ listings, the team is led by passionate entrepreneurs with a mission to simplify the digital market and e-commerce presence for all businesses.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ account end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights.
What you will do:
- Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding the client and their business from a holistic perspective
- Strategizing and creating a robust plan of action/ roadmap for clients
- Guiding a team of 2-3 people to work on client’s listings, reviews, account health and day to-day operations
- Tracking and driving the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Being responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis
- Onboarding clients on multiple marketplaces by liaising with category managers at respective marketplaces
- Co-ordinating with various Marketplaces for solving queries and issues regarding the accounts
- Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
- Being accountable for hitting goals and driving sustainable growth
- Preparing and presenting plans and results to the clients
What you need to have:
Minimum bachelors' degree in any field
Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities
- Good written communication skills and typing speed in English
- Self-motivated with passion for e-commerce
- Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
- There are two main responsibilities of the role:
- to increase the overall top line by increasing the application rate(optimizing the funnel)
- ensuring more users are retained post the first consumption cycle.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behaviour data, and include a mix of triggered and targeted campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for Customer lifecycle programs with a focus to test and scale rapidly.
- Create, implement and optimize daily/weekly/monthly campaigns and user journeys (retention and reactivation - both automated and not automated)
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research through surveys and talking directly with customers.
- Experiment across the whole retention & re-activation funnel constantly looking for maximum impact on DAU (daily active users)
- Brainstorm new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots with clear measurable outcomes
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.