- Crafting the performance marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall online marketing calendar around the same
- Managing all online properties of the brand
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns throughout the year
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation, and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem-solving and analytical skills including conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e. g., Google Analytics, ) and SQL
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience with ad serving tools and DSPs (e. g., DoubleClick, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy the campaign
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
About EWar Games
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Role - Account Director (Client Servicing)
This mid-management business ops role is a combination of revenue operations and account targets, marketing analytics, client engagement and solutioning. This is an opportunity to combine your operational and tactical problem-solving skills, creativity, relentless execution mindset, process orientation, decision making and leadership to drive non-linear business growth across new and existing customers.
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves in an operationally intense startup environment, and if you love connecting the dots in complex patterns to discover new opportunities, this role is for you.
1. Active participation in sales pitches, media & strategy planning.
2. Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spendclevels
3. Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and
conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact
4. Make engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally
5. Managing a team of campaign managers / media planners / account
managers to train them on 360-degree growth into campaign management & account management.
6. Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management.
Suggesting course correction to internal teams.
7. Up Sell & grow, Cross Sell campaigns with a brand’s strategic approach towards performance. 8.Competitor Analysis – Reporting and strategizing steps for the advertisers.
1.Bachelor's or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline with 7+ years of relevant experience.
2.Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords,
Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates.
3.Prior experience in managing teams of 5+ and handling clients across different industries
4.Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
5.Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
- Deep knowledge and working experience in any of Adobe Marketo or Hybris Marketing or Emarsys platforms with end to end hands-on implementation and integration experience including integration tools
- Other platforms of interest include Adobe Campaign Emarsys Pardot Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua
- Hybris Marketing or Adobe Marketo Certification strongly preferred
- Experience in evaluating different marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce SFMC versus Adobe Marketo versus Adobe Marketing)
- Experience in design and setup of Marketing Technology Architecture
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions POV on marketing solutions Proof-of-Concepts (POC) prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Collaborate with Onshore team in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process
- Perform feasibility analysis for the marketing solution that meet the business goals
- Experience with client discovery workshops and technical solutions presentations
- Excellent communication skills required as this is a client business & IT interfacing role
Experience: 3+ Years
- Research keywords trends related to PipeCandy’s areas of focus
- Implement keyword updates successfully – measured by the successful increase in impression share and traffic
- Update the website sitemap with the right pages and information hierarchy, in line with the needs of our persona – measured by time spend, bounce rates, and pages visited
- Implement page-level CTAs and experiment/improve – measured by traffic to MQL conversion rate
- Distribute content across channels effectively – measured by increase in domain authority and social/referral traffic
Techno-Functional Expertise Required:
- Keyword Research
- Website Analytics using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Console
- Traffic Analytics using one of SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
- Ability to link our value prop to each persona and build product & other landing pages to attract and grow the right kind of audience for each part of the website
- Use A/B testing and other experiments to optimize page-level conversion
- Pick channels to distribute different kinds of content
- Experimentation to optimize engagement in specific channels
- Clear objective setting for designers and developers
- Project management of launch projects
- Ability to analyze all available data to arrive at the right questions, answers, and next courses of action
- Clear articulation of insights from various conversion performance analyses
- Lucid presentation (written and oral) of hypotheses, opinions, facts, inferences, actions, and results
What's in it for you:
- Goal-driven, apolitical and aligned organization with great opportunities to learn from peers and founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Remote-friendly leave policies
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Read about our founding principles and values. We mean them. Above all perks, these are what will make PipeCandy a great place for you to work
(Leading Health & Nutrition based Startup in Mumbai)
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Facebook marketing & other online marketing Platforms
- Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Writing Ad copy/description
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Compile data across several platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Running Email/SMS Campaigns
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Coordinate with Ad Agencies & take regular updates
- Coordinate with content team to get the required creatives
- Coordinate with production team to ensure inventory is in place before running campaigns
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better. Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
Designation - Sales & Marketing Executive
Experience Required - 2+ Years
Salary - 25K-30K
Working Days - 6 days working ( Monday to Saturday)
Working time - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Job Description :
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
- Negotiable & convincing skills.
Required fields :
Full Name -
Contact Number -
Updated Resume -
Current Annual CTC (in )-
Expected Annual CTC (in )-
Last Company -
How much experience do you have (in years)? -
What is your designation/role in your current organization? -
What would you be doing?
- Bring our brand to life across multiple channels, by connecting with our customers and building content & creatives that deeply resonate with them.
- Strategize with channel SM managers, and accelerate the growth of channels by 10x.
- Creating engaging and innovative viral content which engages audiences and promotes brand-focused messages.
- Brainstorm and devise unique social media strategies and experiments to gain new audiences and grow exponentially.
- Dig into dashboards and fish out insights that help unravel our audience and their behaviour.
- Imagine, iterate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily across all our social media channels.
- Influencing us with your ideas is just the first step. Our competition is obviously cut-throat, so watch them like a hawk.
- Track our brand reputation online by listening, monitoring and obviously jumping in to manage our rep.
- Proactively manage relationships with various influencers and brands
- Consume a plethora of content from different brands and influencers across the spectrum and stay updated with everything social.
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role
- Drive brand awareness, engagement and positive brand sentiment online.
- Conceptualise crazy yet effective social media campaigns, and push good creatives to great
- Slip into our customers' shoes and intuitively make decisions aligned with their social media consumption patterns.
- Solve problems; develop & execute objectives with minimal direction.
- Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or mass communication (preferably from a premier institute).
- 7-8 years of experience in social media management/leadership, preferably in related industries (gaming, media & entertainment, apps, startups).
What would you get from GetMega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Above market compensation in Cash. We believe to hire the top 100 talents of the country in any field (tech/product/design/brand), we need to be a paymaster. Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfasts and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in the office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expenses made by an employee to reach our goals.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently